Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

1 hour ago, Read1 said:

Hey, Rawladz!

Yesterday I went to the bb sex party at Club120 in Toronto. I brought my two young poz fuckboys with me (1 vers, 1 bottom). We got there for 4 PM, the start of the party. You pay, you sign in, you get a white plastic bags for your clothes, and take the bag to the 2nd floor coat-check. Everything's safe until you leave. This is always good to know!!

My vers fuckboy wanted to fuck my daddy hole. I did douche extensively before, so I was clean as a whistle. I LOVED his young cum coating my daddy ass inside. I could feel him inside and cumming in me. A great start to the afternoon-evening!!

I did get my second fuckboy's cum, but later in the evening. He blasted in my mouth, somewhat salty, but enjoyable nonetheless.

This bb sex party had the usual 4 slings (2 on each side), the 1st floor fuckwall with 3 spots for any bottom to use and be fucked in (no schedule today), wetwipes, lots of silicone lube packets, 1 can of Crisco for fisting, and 2 washrooms to clean up in, and a cash bar on the 1st floor. It was a matter for all to begin to bring out their piggy side.

BB sex was happening in the slings and the fuckwall. The Acland duo was performing bb on the 1st floor. Guys were getting sucked, rimmed, and fucked in all corners of Club120. Guys have raw needs. We had 81 or 82 guys yesterday. More black and Asian guys came too. It's about enjoying men's bodies and men's fluids!

I got my loads. I was very happy. My fuckboys were very satisfied! We'll be back for more! 

Sounds like a great time Read1. No reps left to give you unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Experiences at Cumunion.......hmmm, quite a topic.  I have been to Cumunion parties in:  San Francisco, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia, Fort Lauderdale, London and here in Chicago.  Each has a slightly different vibe; but one thing all Cumunion parties have in common is that there is a guarantee of finding guys who want to bareback fuck!!!!!

To describe  each one, here goes:

San Francisco:  Held in a sex club, 442 Natoma,  which is only open for Cumunion on those nights, so the guys in attendance are there only for the party.   The crowd can vary in number, but usually has at least dozens of guys in attendance.   I do think crowds were larger when the parties were once per month, as opposed to every 1st and 3rd Saturday nights now.  That said, the venue is not that large and often there are not always enough lockers for all in attendance who might want to change into sleazier attire.  However, there is usually a lot of turnover with the lockers, as guys come and go; so the wait for one is not usually too long.     The parties are reliable, with many willing holes and dicks for fun. 

Las Vegas:  In a bathhouse (sauna), so the facility is not open just for Cumunion. though most,  (if not all)  , are there for the cumunion party and bb fucking.  To accommodate, the facility does open a well appointed area  with fuck benches, couches, slings, glory holes and etc. for the Cumunion parties.   I find that there is little attitude there and guys seem to appreciate to have such a fun gay party in Las Vegas, which has the reputation of being  the straight man's paradise.    Rooms often sell out, but there are lots of lockers for use.   There tend to be dozens of guys in attendance, with some seeming to know each other. 

Palm Springs:  I went to one party at Camp Palm Springs a few years ago and went to one at CCBC  during  Memorial Day Weekend of this year.    It is at a resort and there were guys in attendance who were obviously lodging at the resort   Though I did not notice any room guests displaying themselves in their rooms, the scene was fun with  the nooks and crannies of the grounds being used.  The set up there is great, as in addition to rooms, there are foot paths, fuck/party  rooms and the areas around the pool for fun.   Fun was definitely to be had, though at times , there it seemed to be a fair share of several onlookers watching one playing couple, followed by disbanding  of the group after the couple would finish

Dallas:  Quite a pleasant surprise; I have now been 3 or 4 times   It is held in an S and M club in an industrial area near Love Field.  It is in generally all in one big room (think big gymnasium size) with lots of play equipment, including slings, fuck benches, couches, fuck mats and etc.   The crowd there is fun and attitude seems minimal.  Clothes are largely checked into plastic bags, though a few lockers are available.  There seem to be dozens of guys in attendance.  The last party did have a few friends who came in to "check it out," without really participating. 

New York:  I have been to 3 or 4 parties at Padddles in Chelsea, which is a sex club.   Hangers are used for clothes storage and the crowd is fun.  A lot of guys seem to know each other and this does (ever so slightly)  inhibit some guys' straightforwardness, especially early on. But, as the night progresses.......  The cumunion party officially ends at 3am or so, at which time Paddles operates as per usual.  There seems to be a late night crowd that comes in around or after that time  that is a little more inhibited than the Cumunion attendees.

Philadelphia:  Held in Club Philly, so the club is open as per usual, not just for Cumunion.  I find that the fun there seems to intensify  later, maybe around Philly's bar closing time.  It is on several levels, with the basement level having a 3 playrooms and the 2nd or 3rd floor having a great truly dark room for fun.  As stated, the crowd gets friskier later during the night.  As with San Francisco's party, I think the Philly party was more of an "event" when it was monthly, instead of bi-weekly.  Rooms are usually sold out early, but there are plenty of lockers for rent. 

Fort Lauderdale has two parties. one at the gay resort Inn Leather, on the first Saturday afternoons of each month, and the other at Clubhouse 2, the third Saturday evenings     I have been to the Inn Leather party once.  On that day, there was a suite designated for the party that had an attached playroom.  It was in that area where most of the activity was occurring.    And it was festive, to say the least.  I have read others' reviews of parties since then, and apparently the fuck suite is not always available for partygoers' usage.    

The clubhouse 2 is a bath house, which is open 24/7.   What I have found is that the club's normal afternoon crowd spills over into the Cumunion party time; so often, rooms are not immediately available and sometimes all lockers are rented.  At that point, staff will place belongings into a bag and wait-list you for a room or locker.  Than amazingly, at a certain time, it seems that a lot of the earlier crowd leaves and the lockers, at least, become available.   The crowd varies is age and there seems to be  very little attitude.   Activity happens all over the club, though the sleaziest action is concentrated in and around a room that has a big square fuck mattress.    That area is packed with piggy fun for the duration of the  party.  And it is easy for bottoms to position themselves for action   The party, which officially starts at 8pm, does tend to drop off  by midnight or so.

Chicago:  Chicago has parties at two venues.  One is at Steamworks, which has one party every second Monday night and one every  third Friday for "rough trade."  The bar Jackhammer also has a party every third Tuesday, which I have not attended.    The Steamworks parties can be hit-or-miss, likely due to one of the  parties being on a Monday night (with fewer guys in attendance) and that as a bath house, it is open for normal business during the parties.   This is definitely not an advantage to a bareback piggy fucker, as the Steamworks clientele, especially on weekends, tends  to attract guys who tend to circle around within  the venue, socialize with friends and are  a bit more timid about doing more than watching , jacking off and getting /receiving  blowjobs.  Fun can still be had, but just don't expect the level of open pigginess  found at some of the other Cumunion parties.

London:  I was at a party a few years ago   It was held in a club with a bar upstairs and a play room downstairs.  It was fun and guys were there to play, with little attitude.  I see that the London parties are on hold for now.   Sad.

In general, as others have stated, Cumunion parties guarantee attendees that actually want to bareback fuck.   So, knowing when and where the  parties are located is a great travel tool; I often tailor trips to coincide with the parties    Hey, why not  go to a favorite destination a time when pigginess is ensured?  Regarding numbers of encounters at the parties, for myself it can vary.  (If I had to put a number....maybe ranging from 2-3 encounters to a dozen or so)  The number of attendees, the attitudes of the partygoers and the venue set ups can all influence the fun.  Kudos to the organizers of the Cumunion parties, who have gradually expanded the network.   Having such events saves a lot of time, disappointment and frustration that can occur in U.S sex venues these days.......one should not have to "work" so hard for fun; Cumunion takes some of that "work" away.  Isn't if frustrating in a sex club to meet a hot guy who only wants to jack off?  or who says he wants to fuck, but when it is time, backs out? 

Happy Fucking

chiilfuck

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, chiilfuck said:

One more thing.....of course each of us has our own experiences at the Cumunion parties, so your experiences at the places listed in my previous post could be different from mine. 

Damn dude! I now  have a new goal: see how many different city's CumUnions I can Attend. The experiences sounded great and like you didn't go away with out some solid sex in any of the venues.

• Like 1

Guest PigTonight
10 hours ago, chiilfuck said:

Experiences at Cumunion.......hmmm, quite a topic.  I have been to Cumunion parties in:  San Francisco, Las Vegas, Palm Springs, Dallas, New York, Philadelphia, Fort Lauderdale, London and here in Chicago.  Each has a slightly different vibe; but one thing all Cumunion parties have in common is that there is a guarantee of finding guys who want to bareback fuck!!!!!

To describe  each one, here goes:

San Francisco:  Held in a sex club, 442 Natoma,  which is only open for Cumunion on those nights, so the guys in attendance are there only for the party.   The crowd can vary in number, but usually has at least dozens of guys in attendance.   I do think crowds were larger when the parties were once per month, as opposed to every 1st and 3rd Saturday nights now.  That said, the venue is not that large and often there are not always enough lockers for all in attendance who might want to change into sleazier attire.  However, there is usually a lot of turnover with the lockers, as guys come and go; so the wait for one is not usually too long.     The parties are reliable, with many willing holes and dicks for fun. 

Las Vegas:  In a bathhouse (sauna), so the facility is not open just for Cumunion. though most,  (if not all)  , are there for the cumunion party and bb fucking.  To accommodate, the facility does open a well appointed area  with fuck benches, couches, slings, glory holes and etc. for the Cumunion parties.   I find that there is little attitude there and guys seem to appreciate to have such a fun gay party in Las Vegas, which has the reputation of being  the straight man's paradise.    Rooms often sell out, but there are lots of lockers for use.   There tend to be dozens of guys in attendance, with some seeming to know each other. 

Palm Springs:  I went to one party at Camp Palm Springs a few years ago and went to one at CCBC  during  Memorial Day Weekend of this year.    It is at a resort and there were guys in attendance who were obviously lodging at the resort   Though I did not notice any room guests displaying themselves in their rooms, the scene was fun with  the nooks and crannies of the grounds being used.  The set up there is great, as in addition to rooms, there are foot paths, fuck/party  rooms and the areas around the pool for fun.   Fun was definitely to be had, though at times , there it seemed to be a fair share of several onlookers watching one playing couple, followed by disbanding  of the group after the couple would finish

Dallas:  Quite a pleasant surprise; I have now been 3 or 4 times   It is held in an S and M club in an industrial area near Love Field.  It is in generally all in one big room (think big gymnasium size) with lots of play equipment, including slings, fuck benches, couches, fuck mats and etc.   The crowd there is fun and attitude seems minimal.  Clothes are largely checked into plastic bags, though a few lockers are available.  There seem to be dozens of guys in attendance.  The last party did have a few friends who came in to "check it out," without really participating. 

New York:  I have been to 3 or 4 parties at Padddles in Chelsea, which is a sex club.   Hangers are used for clothes storage and the crowd is fun.  A lot of guys seem to know each other and this does (ever so slightly)  inhibit some guys' straightforwardness, especially early on. But, as the night progresses.......  The cumunion party officially ends at 3am or so, at which time Paddles operates as per usual.  There seems to be a late night crowd that comes in around or after that time  that is a little more inhibited than the Cumunion attendees.

Philadelphia:  Held in Club Philly, so the club is open as per usual, not just for Cumunion.  I find that the fun there seems to intensify  later, maybe around Philly's bar closing time.  It is on several levels, with the basement level having a 3 playrooms and the 2nd or 3rd floor having a great truly dark room for fun.  As stated, the crowd gets friskier later during the night.  As with San Francisco's party, I think the Philly party was more of an "event" when it was monthly, instead of bi-weekly.  Rooms are usually sold out early, but there are plenty of lockers for rent. 

Fort Lauderdale has two parties. one at the gay resort Inn Leather, on the first Saturday afternoons of each month, and the other at Clubhouse 2, the third Saturday evenings     I have been to the Inn Leather party once.  On that day, there was a suite designated for the party that had an attached playroom.  It was in that area where most of the activity was occurring.    And it was festive, to say the least.  I have read others' reviews of parties since then, and apparently the fuck suite is not always available for partygoers' usage.    

The clubhouse 2 is a bath house, which is open 24/7.   What I have found is that the club's normal afternoon crowd spills over into the Cumunion party time; so often, rooms are not immediately available and sometimes all lockers are rented.  At that point, staff will place belongings into a bag and wait-list you for a room or locker.  Than amazingly, at a certain time, it seems that a lot of the earlier crowd leaves and the lockers, at least, become available.   The crowd varies is age and there seems to be  very little attitude.   Activity happens all over the club, though the sleaziest action is concentrated in and around a room that has a big square fuck mattress.    That area is packed with piggy fun for the duration of the  party.  And it is easy for bottoms to position themselves for action   The party, which officially starts at 8pm, does tend to drop off  by midnight or so.

Chicago:  Chicago has parties at two venues.  One is at Steamworks, which has one party every second Monday night and one every  third Friday for "rough trade."  The bar Jackhammer also has a party every third Tuesday, which I have not attended.    The Steamworks parties can be hit-or-miss, likely due to one of the  parties being on a Monday night (with fewer guys in attendance) and that as a bath house, it is open for normal business during the parties.   This is definitely not an advantage to a bareback piggy fucker, as the Steamworks clientele, especially on weekends, tends  to attract guys who tend to circle around within  the venue, socialize with friends and are  a bit more timid about doing more than watching , jacking off and getting /receiving  blowjobs.  Fun can still be had, but just don't expect the level of open pigginess  found at some of the other Cumunion parties.

London:  I was at a party a few years ago   It was held in a club with a bar upstairs and a play room downstairs.  It was fun and guys were there to play, with little attitude.  I see that the London parties are on hold for now.   Sad.

In general, as others have stated, Cumunion parties guarantee attendees that actually want to bareback fuck.   So, knowing when and where the  parties are located is a great travel tool; I often tailor trips to coincide with the parties    Hey, why not  go to a favorite destination a time when pigginess is ensured?  Regarding numbers of encounters at the parties, for myself it can vary.  (If I had to put a number....maybe ranging from 2-3 encounters to a dozen or so)  The number of attendees, the attitudes of the partygoers and the venue set ups can all influence the fun.  Kudos to the organizers of the Cumunion parties, who have gradually expanded the network.   Having such events saves a lot of time, disappointment and frustration that can occur in U.S sex venues these days.......one should not have to "work" so hard for fun; Cumunion takes some of that "work" away.  Isn't if frustrating in a sex club to meet a hot guy who only wants to jack off?  or who says he wants to fuck, but when it is time, backs out? 

Happy Fucking

chiilfuck

I am generally not a fan of the bathhouse Cumunion parties, the sex clubs are a little better atmosphere Ive found.

The Dungeon parties for CumUnion in Dallas were always a blast, and there's been times where it was PACKED! Amazing stuff

Hoping to get to the Inn Leather Cumunion in FTL soon. Stayed there once so far and loved it, so I am sure CumUnions is even better

I've been to CumUnion at 442 in San Francisco and Steamworks in Berkeley.

442 is great cause it feels more sleazy. It's much more open, so you can't get fucked without an audience, which makes it so much hotter in my opinion, but I enjoy showing off my hole and how good I can take cocks. Only thing is, most of the fellas are bottoms, so a few times I have been there, I did not get fucked nearly as much as I hoped.

Steamworks is better over all just because it has more space, rooms, showers, douching stations, and can fit a higher capacity of guys. I enjoy CumUnion nights because I can show up early, clean out, and get lots of guys to let me suck their cocks and take turns using my hole to cum in.

I am hoping I can travel to Seattle, Vancouver, Toronto, New York and Chicago some day so I can try out some CumUnions in other areas. Love anon multiple loads in my hole. Just wish there were more tops locally that would be into fucking me.

taint.jpg

• Upvote 4

Last night/early this morning at Steamworks Toronto was very interesting and a lot of fun!

It was interesting you never know (unless you know the guys previously) who'll get to rim, suck off, and fuck/be fucked by. This time was NO different. 

As I'm a voyeur-explorer at heart, I checked out the darkrooms. There was an ebb and flow to the those in the darkrooms. At times, they were empty, then at other times they were filled with guys. I wish guys were more decisive in what they want. I would think everyone knew I was there for bb sex. I got to fuck a number of guy cunts there. One guy I remember was lubed up either with lube or cum, I entered him and was fucking him for about 2 mins. He got up from the fuck bench and promptly left. What is something I did or said (I remember not saying much at all! LOL)? Oh well...

After circling and scouting out what was happening I did use my room as a rest stop. A few guys ended up there for sex. I got to suck them off, nibble on nipples, rim, and fuck them. The last guy in my room is the guy I fucked and came in.

I did get 2 loads sucking off guys anonymously in the dark rooms. SCORE!

I did get a younger guy, tanned at that, who paid me a compliment about how well I looked as an older daddy. He was the one who wanted his nipples sucked on. He was in my room all of 10 mins. I guess he loves older men. Too bad he wasn't back for me.

One younger guy popped into my room, wanted me to fuck him bare (which I did) but must have been on something. He enjoyed the short fuck but excused himself saying he had to go and that the drug he was on wasn't making him sexual enough. Oh well.

Every time I visit Steamworks Toronto is different in terms of guys and scenes. You make the best of it enjoying men's bodies and men's fluids! Cheers!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, HngryBttmCocksuckr said:

I've been to CumUnion at 442 in San Francisco and Steamworks in Berkeley.

442 is great cause it feels more sleazy. It's much more open, so you can't get fucked without an audience, which makes it so much hotter in my opinion, but I enjoy showing off my hole and how good I can take cocks. Only thing is, most of the fellas are bottoms, so a few times I have been there, I did not get fucked nearly as much as I hoped.

Steamworks is better over all just because it has more space, rooms, showers, douching stations, and can fit a higher capacity of guys. I enjoy CumUnion nights because I can show up early, clean out, and get lots of guys to let me suck their cocks and take turns using my hole to cum in.

I am hoping I can travel to Seattle, Vancouver, Toronto, New York and Chicago some day so I can try out some CumUnions in other areas. Love anon multiple loads in my hole. Just wish there were more tops locally that would be into fucking me.

taint.jpg

Always have nasty time at both 442 and steamworks.   The piggiest dudes are at 442.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

LAST NIGHT/EARLY MORNING AT STEAMWORKS TORONTO (July 15)

Hey, RawGuys!

Time for another bb installment. And I'd like to call it: raw quality over raw quantity.

Like in previous posts I have written about my bb experiences at Steamworks Toronto, last night/early morning was SO different. They were different guys wanting sex, not the same crowd. Granted, it the same -- rimming, sucking, and fucking. But last night's bb encounters I'd describe more bb quality over bb quantity. Sometimes you don't have the get/give most cumloads to be satisfied and happy about the whole raw experience.

I got to Steamworks Toronto around 9 PM and stayed until about 5 AM. Eight hours of me being my true voyeur-explorer self.

Bb sex started out in the front dark space where all the gloryholes, slurp ramp, and confessionals are. I recognized an older guy from the bb sex parties (at Club120) who was having a lot of fun with 2-3 other guys. I'm sure he recognized me and motioned me over. One guy was sucking him off, ass up. I don't need any more invitations; my hard dick was ready to fuck him. His ass felt so GREAT! As I just got to Steamworks, it was a little early to cum up his cunt. But the fucking was amazing. Another younger guy came closer, stuck his ass beside the other guy's ass and wanted too to be fucked. So I switched asses. The younger guy felt so much joy as my dick opened his ring up (you could hear the pop while fucking). He gave me a little kiss to thank me for fucking him. I met him twice more afterwards.

The middle dark space where the DJ's booth is - I didn't get too much bb sex there. Guys kept moving in and out. Not much small group of anything  happening here.

I rested for a bit in my room. A guy came in, introduced himself and asked whether I wanted his cum. Within 5 mins. he blew in my mouth. I thanked him and continued to rest for some more mins. in-between cruising Steamworks.

The back dark rooms gets pitch black after 1 or 2 AM. All you see are lights from either end when someone new comes in. It's a long narrow strip of darkness, full of bb anonymous possibilities. Now, in this dark space I met another of asses wanting to be fucked bare. When it's that dark, I can only use my hands and hard dick to feel out guys wanting bb sex. I got to fuck a number of guys bareback. I knelt down to suck a number of them too. Nobody came, but oh well, I felt pretty satisfied about the good number of guys wanting bb sex with me. Here, it was more about rimming holes, sucking cock, and fucking. I did leave my saved load in the last guy I fucked.

Overall, I felt pretty good at what I was able to accomplish, how much joy I was able to experience raw with guys last night. It's a win-win for both. My dick will need a bit of time to recuperate. The next bb sex party at Club120 is in a weeks' time. Now there is a fantastic opportunity for bb sex. It's a feel-good raw playground. More about it in a future post. Happy barebacking, rawguys!

• Upvote 6

July 23rd RAW SEX ENTRY

PART 1 - Club120 BB Sex Party (4 to 8 PM)

Rawguys, you know from my posts that I can't stop talking and praising this event. Where can you be in/find a similar situation of close to 100 guys (a very busy evening) all in one place barebacking? Not even Steamworks Toronto's Cumunion can get so many guys together. Amazing!!

Having gone to these bb sex parties (I think I missed 2 of them) from almost the start, you say "hi" to familiar faces/asses/dicks. But also, you get the opportunity to meet new guys. Well, I got to fuck/sim/rim familiar guys and new boys. The Aclands were performing on a special raised couch area downstairs. The fuckwall was in use. Something was different (the Virgo in me)...

What was different? IMHO, groups of guys knew each other from before. Other guys were nervous and unwilling to be fucked/sucked/rimmed. Were they passive observers? There is "piggy" and PIGGY. If you're the latter, shouldn't you play with everybody regardless of body shape, age, etc.? Now I'm a 52 yr old vers daddy (I even douched well for this event), 185 lbs., 33 waist (soon to be 32), in-shape body (good firm thighs, legs, calves). With guys being more cautious and reluctant, it was difficult to know who was a top and bottom or vers, if you don't see them in action. 

What to do?

PART 2 - Steamworks Toronto

I left Club120 for Steamworks Toronto to check out a regular Sunday night. I got much more bb sex (and a feeling of satisfaction) from the darkrooms there (front and back). One of the regulars at the bb sex parties at Club120 showed up and asked he could suck me off and drop my load down his throat. He got his wish. I felt tired after 9 hours but now completely satisfied.

My hope is for the next bb sex party to be more open and PIGGY and for the participants to be more involved. We're there to enjoy each other's bodies and fluids. My few thoughts.

• Upvote 3

Cumunion Las Vegas at Hawk's Gym December 2015

In the back of the main floor there's this platform with half walls that overlooks the sling and other play areas. I started playing with two hot daddies, one with a mustache and both with huge, very hard cocks wrapped in black cock rings. We started to gather attention when they were taking turns fucking me and of course, since it's out in the open, other guys started joining in and watching over the mini partition. There was a third daddy with a full head of silver hair and an even bigger dick that was face fucking me until they flipped me over on my back, still pounding me, and he shot streams of hot cum in my mouth, across my face, my throat. I left it all there, the first two daddies started cumming inside me and it was open season from there. I was fucked and filled by more guys than I could count. There was this one magnificent big muscle black stud with a dick that wanted more, more, more. He was fucking me in between every body else's turn. There was another skinny white guy with skater hair that just loved to eat cum out of a sloppy hole, so he was lapping up everyone's load when it fell out. At some point another boy joined me and was taking dicks and loads, too. We were both getting drilled and filled on all fours facing each other, making out with our cum breath and holding tight onto each other when guys got rough. I still jack off to that experience. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

It Happened to be Cumunion as well...

Well, Rawboyz, another installment of my sexual escapades.

Due to dinner plans this evening, I decided to have my play time at Steamworks Toronto on Friday. And yes, it did coincide with Cumunion there too. 

I got ready by douching out well. This process left me clean to be fucked as I'm trying to be a raw vers daddy. 

Last night, I did get fucked in the dark rooms by anon guys who left their loads in me (5 loads). I followed up by tasting loads not lube. That's how I can tell. I met a few raw vers guys who saw me fucking and decided to park their cocks up my ass as I was fucking. HOT! 

I sucked a number of dicks and rimmed some asses too. More took forever to cum; one guy I was sucking in the back darkroom blasted in my mouth. I was very grateful. I did cum up one guy's ass.

Just before I was leaving, I tuned into to some hot bb porn on my room's TV. I didn't see this younger guy before, but as I was about to cum, he must've been at my door, he noticed me cumming and suck my 2nd cumshot out of my dick. Like a little cum angel. SCORE! He came out of nowhere to swallow my 2nd load. SWEET!

All in all, it was a super night! I came home around 6 AM and went to bed.

I'm still no sure if it was a regular bb night for me (I chose either Friday or Saturday night to go to Steamworks Toronto) there or did I bump into guys who came because it was Cumunion. Difficult to tell. 

• Upvote 1

I've only ever been to CumUnion parties in New York (at Paddles) and they can get wild depending on the day and what else is happening in town (pride, black weekends bring new uninhibited visitors). 

My last visit was during pride and I left with eight loads. I was admittedly fairly inhibited at first but some young military/jock types came in together and took turns smashing my hole in the dark area, they left my hole raw and sloppy and I ended up staying head down and took a bunch of anonymous loads too.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1