Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

MuscMtl,

The only HARD-ware I use is my hard daddy dick with its saved load(s) and the SOFT-ware, my brain, telling my dick whom to rim, suck, and fuck. It worked beautifully last Friday. I got to re-fuck a guy I fucked before in one of the dark areas. The staff turn down or even turn off the lighting in the dark areas for maximum anonymity. Bottoms don't mind being fucked raw there after 2 AM. 

The youngins on their phones and/laptops/iPads I ignore politely. I can also find holes to seed at Steamworks Toronto either on Friday/Saturday night/Sunday later afternoon/early evening. I did go Steamworks Cumunion in June as it was Pride month in Toronto. You can always find out-of-town bb guys!!

Hey, Rawguyz!

Just a quick recap of last night's (Sat., Oct. 14/17) bb fun at Steamworks Toronto.

You know, every time I visit Steamworks Toronto there's always the gawkers, the shoo-ers (their hands re-direct your advances), the condom crowd, and the bb crowd. The shoo-ers I say repeatedly: RELAX! (I'm not there to be a threat to them in any way). The gawkers are the voyeurs that don't participate. The condom crowd asks less and less to use condom (could this be a good thing?). It's the bb crowd I'm there to enjoy.

I spent about 6 out of my 8 hours (as I had a room) there last night. Besides the enjoyment of rimming and sucking in the dark areas (I do enjoy it!), I got to fuck some fine boycunt. Like I've said before, guys who love bb don't even ask any more. Only one guy asked whether I was negative. I say yes, and he backed onto my hard dick moaning in pleasure. I tried to be a bottom. I guess I struck out because I'd be competing the majority of bottoms there yesterday. So I went back to topping.

They turned off the lights in the dark areas after 2 AM. I love the long narrow dark area in the back of Steamworks. A nice younger otter was feeling around for hard dick. I whispered I'd be ready to fuck him. I slid easily into his well-lubed boyhole and managed to cum twice within 5 minutes. He gave me a kiss to thank me and said his name was Gregory. Gregory's boycunt milked my cock for its saved-up load and he was presented with 2 hot loads directly deposited. Bliss can't get any better. A win-win for both top and bottom in my books!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

REGULAR FRIDAY-SATURDAY BB SEX AT STEAMWORKS TORONTO (October 20-21, 2017)

Hey, RawBros!

I decided that I'd split this weekend (bb-speaking) between Steamworks Toronto (regular Friday-Saturday night) and the Club120 bb sex party this Sunday (4-8 PM). I'm SO glad I did. Here's Part I of this weekend's bb adventure.

To stay up all night I find that you either have to have an espresso (or two) or a strong cup of coffee. Around 9 PM I got my cup of strong coffee at Starbucks near Steamworks Toronto. A great tasting flavour with added strength -- just what I need before a night of raw sex (hehe!)!

I got myself checked in to Steamworks Toronto by 9:30 PM. If you're a regular there like I am, the boys smile and know you by name. I love these younger men. I haven't seen them mix work and pleasure... That's another story altogether.

I thought that Steamworks was less active when I got to my room, but looks can be deceiving. A young guy caught my eye and within the first 30 minutes I got his big load in my mouth. He tasted GREAT! His cum blasted on my salt-and-pepper beard and into my hair. I didn't mind. I really didn't care if anyone noticed. I did see a few smiles as I left the front gloryhole area to get the cum away from my eyes. Cum stings and I don't know exactly why...

I got to rim a few guys after that. I love the taste of ass. More guys to suck, but they were protective of their cumloads, and I move on.

I chose to stick my hard daddy dick into the confessional structure (it's a massive interconnected bunch of confessional boxes with cut-out hole for sucking, rimming, and fucking. A beautiful cock sucker was on the other side. I liked it so much that I decided to join in his booth. He was younger, tanned and smooth. We kissed passionately (tongue too!). I turned him around and asked if I could fuck him bare. He said, "Hell, yeah!" So I went in to feel a well-lubed warm ass. After establishing a rhythm I asked if he wanted my load. No protesting there. The cumshots (2) were delivered in quick succession. He didn't want me to leave as he held me tight in him for a minute or two. I found out he was visiting Toronto from northern California. I thought why not be hospitable and give our American neighbours some Canadian seed! What are neighbours for? LOL!

This time at Steamworks Toronto I found no takers for sex in my room as I rested in-between walking around. This was probably a good sign. Two more things worth mentioning. 

Last night, I guess there was a full moon or the stars were perfectly aligned. I met slutty guys like myself into bb sex. Can you believe that? No issues of hands trying to redirect your advances and so on... 

In all the dark spaces after 2 AM the Steamworks Toronto staff turn down (or simply turn off) the lights. This gesture makes for great anonymous sex. I went back to my favourite dark narrow dark space in the back of Steamworks Toronto. Totally pitch dark. I "met" a lovely guy with my hands and probing dick. He was affectionate, loved my moderate body hair and my salt-and-pepper beard. I proceeded to suck his hard beautiful dick. He didn't want to cum that way but asked me if he could fuck me there and then. SCORE! Douching helps. Finally I get fucked bare tonight, I thought. My hole was lubed but my younger daddy lover added some spit to his cock and we're good to go. His dick felt AMAZING in me. It didn't take his long to cum in me. He told me he couldn't hold back. I backed my ass into his dick and felt him cumming in me. He wanted to cum in me some minutes after (a short break) and I loved it even more. We took it outside the dark space so he got to see what I looked like and vice-versa. I told him my name and he gave me his. I said I come to Steamworks Toronto usually on a Friday night. He said he's look me up for a re-fuck. And why not? We gave each other other a passionate kiss and parted. Now that was a GREAT fuck!

Another spontaneous event there. Guys would gather in the middle L-shaped play space where the TVs are to watch each other rim, suck, and fuck. My dick was still reasonably hard so I was jerking off to some great bare sex from other spontaneous pairings. I met 2 guys there from the Club120 bb sex parties -- one's a top, the other's a bottom. They said hi to me, and I said hi back. The guy (about my age) I saw topping a few guys bare, the other guy said to me, "See you on Sunday!" 

And now Round 2 of my bb weekend will be tomorrow at Club120 from 4 to 8 PM. More men's bodies and fluids to enjoy. Isn't the bb life great?  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

CUMMY DESSERTS (Sun., Oct. 22, 2017) - Club120 BB Sex Party

October had only 1 one bb sex party at Club120 in Toronto. Naturally, I went.

Because I had a fabulous time 2 days prior at Steamworks Toronto, I douched in the hope I'd get some cummy deposits today. And luck would have it, 2 different guys deposited their cumloads in my clean daddy ass. Also, I got to enjoy sucking a few dicks and rimming a few asses in-between.

BB sex gets me hungry afterwards, so I enjoyed a 1 lb. of bbq wings at a local eatery and a pint of beer. I drove home quite satisfied after this weekend.

Some guys reach their satisfaction point after 20 loads. My motto: Enjoy (young) men's bodies and their fluids. All I need is a few loads in my mouth and ass, and I got to load up a guy with 2 loads of mine at Steamworks Toronto last Friday. I quite enjoy this bb weekend! Cheers!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

CUMUNION (Fri., Oct. 27/17)

Hi there, rawsluts (like myself, LOL)!

I got ready by douching quite thoroughly yesterday (it take me about 90 mins) before I left for a regular Friday night-Saturday morning at Steamworks Toronto. Last night also coincided with a Cumunion event.

Due to the fact that I'm in a Toronto bathhouse with a mixed crowd (condom and bb), it's hard to point out the bb guys specifically there for Cumunion and ones (like me) that are there for their Friday fix of ass, cock, and cum. They don't ask, and I most certainly don't either. Steamworks Toronto should just cancel Cumunion, bb sex happens any way. Sex is sex, fun is fun, cum is cum...

Steamworks was appropriately decorated with Hallowe'en spider webs and such, for we are leading up to Hallowe'en. It was a tad early for guys to be dressed up (or should I dressed down?) in their Hallowe'en costume and/or make-up. Imagine barebacking a Hallowe'en character?! It makes you say, "Hmmm?!" (LOL)

For me, yesterday brought out new faces, asses, and cocks for barebacking. It did not disappoint! A number of cocks I sucked (but alas, they didn't want to cum as it was early) and asses were rimmed. I always leave my best experiences for the dark spaces there. In the back dark hallways (with 4 booths) I started by rimming this gorgeous younger muscular guy. Yep, he has some loads in his ass and was eager and ready to get mine. After swallowing my cock, he was rewarded with my 2 loads. He liked the feel of my dick and kept moaning until I came in him deep. He kissed and thanked me!

I fucked a number of asses afterwards in the front glory hole-dark area. They all felt great.

Then a lovely tanned fellow popped into my room as I was there for a pitstop. Apparently, he loves daddies. He started by sucking me (I get sensitive after fucking a lot of young boycunt) and I sucked him off too. I asked whether I could rim him and he said, "Yes! By all means, go ahead!" So I did. I slid my still hard dick into him. He didn't ask a question about condoms (whew!). He moaned quietly and grabbed my hands and elbows; he was really liking the raw fucking I was giving him. After a few minutes, I got on my back and he sat on my dick. Then, we decided to take a bit of a rest. As he was twisting and sucking my nipples I was jerking off and said I was close to cumming. He got next to my cock and took my load in his mouth. I got him off and received his hot load in my mouth. We kissed afterwards, in a cummy sort of way.

I didn't get fucked last night. But the rest of my regular night (8 hours' worth) at Steamworks Toronto made up for it. Cheers!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

YESTERDAY (Fri., Nov. 3/17) AT STEAMWORKS TORONTO

Hey, Rawbros!

One of the nice things about going to Steamworks Toronto every weekend (I seem to love to go on Fridays) is that you get to experience new cocks and asses. Honest!

I must agree with phukhole when he once said "to relish each load and to try for one's personal best". The bb show must go on!

Last night I did enjoy myself a lot. I spent about 7 hours there. I was douched hoping to be fucked. One guy in a dark room started to fuck me, got in to me raw, thrusted a few times and commented that the angle was hard. So I bent over, he tried again and pulled out. A no-go. Well, sirs, you just move on to the next guy.

In the dark room I was crouched down to suck guys off. A beautiful bubble butt appeared. I touched it. He moved over to me. I buried my face in his butt to eat it out. He spread his ass cheeks and was moaning in pleasure. Then he turned around and showed me his hard dick. I sucked and sucked and was rewarded with one large load at the back of mouth and down my throat. Apparently, he apologized for his English in Spanish -- I got my first Colombian load! Wow, he tasted GREAT! You don't need to know English to have sex. Sex is the universal language of pleasure and bliss!

Next, I got to rim a number of guys. So I got to fuck them bare too (especially another bottom on a fuck bench; his ass was juicy). I didn't come in them, just enjoyed the pleasure of fucking their asses (like another guy who began to suck me, then wanted me to fuck him -- geez he was tight!).

There was a younger otter in the middle dark room's sling who caught me eye. He was accepting of all cock in his mouth or in his lubed ass. The guy before came on his ass lips, I got in for a taste. Another younger guy began to kiss me. I told him I had cum on my lips, he didn't say a thing, just kept kissing me. I entered the otter and fucked him for a bit and rewarded his ass with my saved load. He grinned at me.

This time there were no guys interested in bb sex while I was resting in my room in-between cruising. Oh well, hopefully next time there will be. Cheers!

• Like 3

CLUB120 BB Sex Party - Sun., Nov. 12/17

Hey, Rawmen!

Yesterday I participated in my nth (I can't remember the exact number at the moment as I sip my morning coffee) Club120 bb sex party.

You know what? Like going to Steamworks Toronto, here at Club120 you meet the regular barebackers and also new faces, cock and asses to explore. And those of you who read my posts know I'm a voyeur-explorer. 

I got to rim ass with freshly deposited cum. This I just LOVE to do. It's better to taste cum rather than lube/Vaseline. 

I got to suck new dick, and two guys got my load. One said he was really drunk, but, boy, was he uber-slutty. My type of bb guy! He got load #1. The other guy sat on dick while I sitting down and got into a rhythm. When that happens I squirt quickly. It's all GOOD!

When I was having a beer (I get hungry and thirsty after a good round of sex), I talked to a very handsome young men who was taking a break too. At the end he gave me a big kiss and told me his name: Zack Acland. Wow, was I amazed! We talked about going from bottoming to topping and vice-versa (remember, I went from 100% bottom in my exclusive relationships to a top now that I'm single). What a really NICE man he is! 

A beautiful raw time was held within a window of 4 hours. Three such bb parties are being planned for December. OINK!

• Like 3

Hi, Rawladz!

Yesterday, as usual, I had a lot of bareback fun at Steamworks Toronto on a regular Friday night.  I got a room for eight hours (9 PM-5 AM), although I was there for only (about) six hours.

Within the first hour I ran into a lovely younger (30-ish) Latino who said he was a bit drunk.  Did I mind?  Hell, no.  We locked eyes and lips in the glory hole area.  He grabbed my hand and we headed back to his room.  Fortunately I had douched, so I was ready for him to slip his big thick dick, (oh the pain, then bliss), into my ass and pound away for about two minutes before announcing "I'm cumming.  Where do you want it?"

"Right there in my ass," I answered without hesitation.  I could feel his cum gushing forth.  SCORE.  I had wanted to be fucked for a long while and now had gotten my wish.

Throughout the night I sucked, fucked and rimmed several guys.

Just before I left, I circled the front glory hole area.  A young boy cunt wanted to be filled.  So I entered him, fucked and blew three loads from me.  Then I took my cummy dick and plunged in to fuck his boy cunt two more times.

What a lovely way to end my night at Steamworks.  He kissed and thanked me.  I showered, put my clothes on, and left for a good night's sleep with the widest of grins.

• Like 5

Hey, Rawbros!

Here's another installment in my bb sex life. I love going to Steamworks Toronto on a regular Friday night. Guys come to Steamworks to unwind, de-stress, and give/take cumload(s). BB play is GOOD after a long work week.

I got there just after 9 PM and got my private room. Off come the clothes, a generous dab of silicone lube, and an adjustment to my ADDICTED jockstrap and I'm good to go.

I'm finding nowadays that bb sex is plentiful. Last night was no exception. Skin on/in skin sex with like-minded guys IS the wholesome path to bliss, no?

Now back to my night of fun. Within 30 minutes I had two loads in my mouth -- one guy I was sucking and he said he was cumming and I kept sucking and enjoyed his first cumload of the night. In the front gloryhole/dark space I heard a guy who said was being sucked by another guy say he was cumming. The guy sucking was SO into the other guy's balls he missed his load. I positioned myself on the sucker's back to receive the hot load in my mouth. I licked all the cum up from the sucker's back too. Not bad, in the least. Right time, right location. The rest is history.

The other loads I got later in the night after sucking 2 more guys in other dark room. Guys reading this: does your mouth get pasty after so many loads down the hatch? After I got back to my car, I found my gum supply to get some saliva going in my dry mouth. Hehe!

After 2 AM all the lights are dimmed and the darkrooms are quite dark. Shadows, eyes, bodies, and cocks are noticeable. The bb sex revs up pretty quickly. There was a nice sized crowd congregating in the front gloryhole/dark space so I went to see what it was about. I felt a few fingers in my lubed hole (I did douche). A hunky guy put his narrow, long bare dick in my ass. I was in heaven. It was a bit crowded. So I moved with him to a space where he could fuck me. Not more than 2 mins, he was blasting his cumload deep in me. I kissed and thanked him. He commented that this was HOT! I agreed. I hope I seem him again in the near future. I found an eager bottom to seed in that same gloryhole/dark space. He began milking my dick, and bang, I shot my load deep into him.

So not a bad tally, 5 loads in me, 1 load given. A personal best last night for me. I'm going to try to break it next time.

Barebacking is becoming the norm for sex between men now. I'm sure of it!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 9/28/2017 at 11:31 AM, boybottom4use said:

It was Cumunion in Atlanta last night and over 100 guys were there.  As usual, I went to the gay bar across the street to have a couple cocktails before offering my ass up.  I arrived at Cumunion about 9pm and the place was already packed.  I had already pre-lubed my poz cunt and was hitting the poppers pretty heavy before walking into the sex club.  Once inside, I stripped off my tank top and spandex tights and put them in a locker then headed to the darkroom.  I was only wearing a black mesh jockstrap, mesh arm sleeves and a collar with SLUT on it.  My goal tonight was to break my previous 15 load Cumunion record.  As I pushed my way into the darkroom and bent over the bench, a guy immediately sunk his cock into my cunt.  It didn't take long for him to shoot his hot load deep inside me. 

As soon as he pulled out, other guys started taking turns fucking and filling my ass with cum.  Within 20 minutes I already had 8 loads in my cunt and I was totally craving more.  I took a break from the darkroom and decided to get in one of the slings.  Two more guys came up and took turns fucking me and asked me to beg for their poz loads.  Of course I begged them to pump their toxic cum into my diseased cunt and use me as their poz cumdump.  They both unloaded their poz loads into my willing cunt.  Now with 10 loads in me I headed back to the darkroom and bent over the fuck bench spreading my ass open for more guys to use.  I felt like a total slut with all that cum in me and still wanting more and more pumped in my poz slut bod. 

Next to fuck me were three black guys who had huge cocks.  I was totally loose now and took them easily in my cum drenched, wrecked cunt.  They all shot their loads deep in me adding more to my cum collection.  I had so much cum in my ass I started to finger my cunt and eat some of the cum from my ass.  It tasted great as I waited for some more guys to fuck and fill me.  I ended up taking 4 more loads for a total of 17 loads for the night and hoping most of them were poz loads!  So I was successful in breaking my previous record and will set out to break this record at the next Cumunion!

I recently moved down  from NYC to ATL, and went to CU with my new black boy in both October and November.  I remember fucking you in the back room (I remember the mesh armbands).  I also fkd you at Poz/Prep Play (P3) .  Now that I see your poz-off meds,  I will def fuck you again at P3 in December. I like P3 because of the attitude.  I like the guys in ATL -- i only saw one rubber used.  The CU on Nov 22 got really hot.  I am turned on by guys who go barefoot, and there were 5 dudes there totally naked -- i fucked 3 of them.  I like to keep circulating through Club Manifest.  I meet my black boy there, we play separately, then cum together at the end.  I like CU in ATL much better than CU at Paddles-NYC-Manhattan.  Paddles is a cold basement, and  because I was on several other BB party lists,  I avoided CU at Paddles.  I will register on BBRT for CU next month, to add to the numbers and show that i will attend.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guys dont know how to suck on a mushroom.  At last week's ATL CumUnion, i had to tear myself away from some mouth, and he really roughed up my cockhead.  Here is my

trophy.  This is after 2 days of putting zinc oxide on it.  But i was back in action in 3 days  :)

Resized_20171123_185147_8974.jpg

Guest GoneFishing
On 11/5/2017 at 7:41 AM, workmyhole said:

I have not gone, but definitely want to go if and when it returns.

Grroink.  I want to see you get fucked !