Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

• 1 year later...
Guest indynudeguy

Indianapolis Cumunion parties have been pretty good overall.  I've noticed  a lot depends on what events are going on in town. Great for laying in the sling and taking loads.  Usually a lot of watchers waiting to come back for their turn.

2 hours ago, indynudeguy said:

Great for laying in the sling and taking loads.  Usually a lot of watchers waiting to come back for their turn.

I’ve had the exact opposite experience every single time I’ve tried the sling at Indy Cumunion - empty room except for two or three idiots I have to swat away because they just want to fiddle with my cock. What’s your secret?

• Like 1

New York's are usually held at a place called "Paddles" a no alcohol venue. it's pretty racially segregated.  body elitist and age sensitive. bever really see much bare backing to be honest. my experience was a lot of feeling guys up. far more fucking at a bar theme night with a back room or black out curtains.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The last Atlanta Cumunion at Manifest that I went to there was a young skinny twink in the crowded dark room area, wearing nothing but a jock strap. He was just outside of the dark room itself so it wasn't completely dark. He was bent over getting fucked and holding on to another guy. The top came in his ass, then the twink turned around and backed up on the other top. He did this several more times, with different tops filling him and cumming in his ass. Finally it was my turn, and I slid into the warmest, slickest, smoothest boy pussy I've ever fucked. I fucked him hard for a few minutes, with loads flooding out around my fat dick and flying everywhere until I busted my load deep in him. He went to the bathroom for a while and then came back and got on all fours on a fuck bench and took several more loads. He probably took 30 or more loads in less than an hour, and he was hot as fuck.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Super bummed because I found out Cumunion doesn’t really support preop trans women. I arranged time off to go to the one in Detroit tomorrow night and got hit with that news that I wouldn’t be welcomed https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png

2 hours ago, nightkat89 said:

Super bummed because I found out Cumunion doesn’t really support preop trans women. I arranged time off to go to the one in Detroit tomorrow night and got hit with that news that I wouldn’t be welcomed [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png

thats kinda short sighted. you can't judge all cum union parties by some reviews

10 hours ago, Uuha said:

thats kinda short sighted. you can't judge all cum union parties by some reviews

Actually I contacted the strangers of the Cumunion for Detroit on BBRT and reached out to the host (bodyzone in Detroit) both confirmed you need to have an “M” for gender on your license.