Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

20 hours ago, nightkat89 said:

Actually I contacted the strangers of the Cumunion for Detroit on BBRT and reached out to the host (bodyzone in Detroit) both confirmed you need to have an “M” for gender on your license. 

im friends with a trans that works at bodyzone. she says nothing of the kind

17 minutes ago, Uuha said:

im friends with a trans that works at bodyzone. she says nothing of the kind

Then I was lied to on the phone by the person working the desk at the time and also by the people running Cumunion.

im just tell you the information that was given to me. Also I don’t know if the person running their Facebook is the same person, but they also confirmed that their business is for men only.

by the way, we aren’t “a trans”. 

• 1 year later...

I'm found virtual jackoff parties to be a good outlet. I've had fun a few times at the one that wicked gay parties does each month plus they list some others there on the homepage I want to try out like the cumunion one, seems fun, you guys can check it here: [think before following links] https://wickedgayparties.com/party/virtual-online-cumunion-party/2215