Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

40 minutes ago, curious_mississauga said:

Hey freshxtop5 have you ever been to Slammer in LA?  I think its in Silverlake or Koreatown.  Would love to hear about any guys experiences there.

I have been there a lot lol. I have had mostly good days there and some misses. Made a few fuck buddies there too. One being a sexy daddy who owned my add and told me his daddy cock loves my hole. I have since him 2 times at his place since then.

• Upvote 1

Guest PigTonight

The one in Dallas was in a Dungeon and was amazing

I haven't been to the Tampa one since moving here, but its at a bathhouse, hard to get excited by it, since weekends are usually already busy at a bathhouse

I want to go to the FTL one when it is at Inn Leather though

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Pride wherever you may be!

Yesterday (June 23rd) I wanted to go to Steamworks Toronto to experience both Cumunion and Pride Friday (where you'd meet a lot of visitors to Toronto for Pride).

I got there about 8 PM. Being the voyeur-explorer that I am, I store my clothes away and go into my jockstrap. For this time, I douched with my new shower shot (aren't they great?). I was douched in about 40 mins. I felt clean and empty inside. Ready to be truly vers tonight.

What did I notice? More bottoms than tops, as is common. So hoping to get fucked turned into let's fuck as many willing boycunts as possible. More bottoms were lubed and open for business. A few were tight, like the guy who saw me resting with a hard-on in my room and proceeded to land his ass on my dick, no questions asked. How 'bout that?! I did have a few bottoms really milk my cock -- this I LOVE!! He almost had me cumming in his hole, but it was really early, I didn't want to cum 'til later.

The darkroom guys were the piggiest and sweetest. Lots of sweaty kissing and bare sex. Pig can recognize and understand other pigs really quick! 

What are your Pride 2017 experiences? I'd be happy to read your experiences! Happy barebacking and cum-collecting!

• Upvote 5

I was planning to go to CumUnion to get many cock on my ass and a lot load but I chicken out. I will try next month. I saw that at least 80 guys from BBRT was supposed to be there with a good balance between bottoms, versatile, and tops. I got my ass stretched and ready to get a gangbang.

IMG_4328.jpg

• Upvote 1

so i went to the Pride Communion again and i managed to get 44 loads dumped in me in 8 hours even though i took some time to lounge in the sauna and jacuzzi. i took loads all over the place as i walked around with no towel but i took most of my loads in the public sling while blindfolded and on a couple darkroom fuckbenches while i sucked cocks.a few guys came in my mouth so i drank half then spit the rest into my hand to relate whoever was fucking me at the time. so i took all those loads n more cocks but have no idea what any of the guys breeding me looked like, age,race etc.all i know is how their cocks feel in me raw.its funny cause when i walk around n guys are looking at me i don't know if their cum is in me lol only 2 fuckbench guys tried to use a condom fucking me but i took them off.really got a mix of cock sizes from very small to huge.(tiny cocks usually cum in me fast)barely any of the guys who used me even spoke to me.just slide in ,fuck the whore,breed it n leave.i was begging guys to breed me n telling them what a dirty little cumdumpster i am but men don't want a whore like me for conversation.i could tell by the sound n when i took little peeks that lots of men were watching me get fucked bareback by a lineup of strangers n they saw my gaping hole dripping cum on the floor overtime a man pulled out of my hole.they know what i am.it was amazing.i felt like such a dirty, used piece of trash whore.what kind of faggot invites men from all over the sex web to meet him at a bathhouse during a bareback party at gay pride then climbs in the public sling with a blindfold on and lets stranger after strangers fuckk me up the ass bareback for hours n begs every guy to cum in my fuckhole?i love thinking about what a trashy whore the guys using me n the guys watching me get used must think i am to be such a community cumdumpster.1 guy pulled off my blindfold so i could look into his eyes while he shot his load in me.i love feeling like such a used faggotwhore 

x-cumbum2 copy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

so i went to the Pride Communion again and i managed to get 44 loads dumped in me in 8 hours even though i took some time to lounge in the sauna and jacuzzi. i took loads all over the place as i walked around with no towel but i took most of my loads in the public sling while blindfolded and on a couple darkroom fuckbenches while i sucked cocks.a few guys came in my mouth so i drank half then spit the rest into my hand to relate whoever was fucking me at the time. so i took all those loads n more cocks but have no idea what any of the guys breeding me looked like, age,race etc.all i know is how their cocks feel in me raw.its funny cause when i walk around n guys are looking at me i don't know if their cum is in me lol only 2 fuckbench guys tried to use a condom fucking me but i took them off.really got a mix of cock sizes from very small to huge.(tiny cocks usually cum in me fast)barely any of the guys who used me even spoke to me.just slide in ,fuck the whore,breed it n leave.i was begging guys to breed me n telling them what a dirty little cumdumpster i am but men don't want a whore like me for conversation.i could tell by the sound n when i took little peeks that lots of men were watching me get fucked bareback by a lineup of strangers n they saw my gaping hole dripping cum on the floor overtime a man pulled out of my hole.they know what i am.it was amazing.i felt like such a dirty, used piece of trash whore.what kind of faggot invites men from all over the sex web to meet him at a bathhouse during a bareback party at gay pride then climbs in the public sling with a blindfold on and lets stranger after strangers fuckk me up the ass bareback for hours n begs every guy to cum in my fuckhole?i love thinking about what a trashy whore the guys using me n the guys watching me get used must think i am to be such a community cumdumpster.1 guy pulled off my blindfold so i could look into his eyes while he shot his load in me.i love feeling like such a used faggotwhore 

x-cumbum2 copy.jpg

good job!  hope you brought home a new dark pasanger !

Guest GoneFishing
On 6/24/2017 at 9:20 PM, Annapaulamass said:

I was planning to go to CumUnion to get many cock on my ass and a lot load but I chicken out. I will try next month. I saw that at least 80 guys from BBRT was supposed to be there with a good balance between bottoms, versatile, and tops. I got my ass stretched and ready to get a gangbang.

IMG_4328.jpg

grroink! 

Guest GoneFishing
On 6/24/2017 at 9:20 PM, Annapaulamass said:

IMG_4328.jpg

On 6/15/2017 at 0:13 PM, duroc said:

The one in Dallas was in a Dungeon and was amazing

I haven't been to the Tampa one since moving here, but its at a bathhouse, hard to get excited by it, since weekends are usually already busy at a bathhouse

I want to go to the FTL one when it is at Inn Leather though

love dallas CU! always a good mix of pigs and i always leave drenched and satisfied. wish they would have one on saturday. i'd so fly out for a weekend of play 

Do it!! Go, go, go!  I am flying to Chicago from New Orleans specifically for the July 10th CU event.  The more people go, the more people  cum.  I should pitch that as their catch phrase!!  Or bring a friend and cum!!  OK, I'll stop...

7 hours ago, CHIredhead said:

I really need to try and go to the one in Chicago!

It is always a good time whenever I have been to the CumUnion events at Steamworks in Chicago, CHIredhead.  Rock out with your cock out.  I have stood with my back against the wall on the third floor landing by the stairs stroking my uncut Latin cock and had guys back up onto me one after another.  The most loads that I have ever shot in a single night have been at CumUnion parties.  I will grab some time in the fuck bench if it is available while my cum stocks are replenishing -- suck one while getting bred by another.  The longer you stay, the wilder it gets even if the crowd thins.  Don't plan on being in class or at work on Tuesday morning.  Also, if you go for Rough Trade on a Friday night, Saturday is shot.