Experiences at CumUnion

Read1

Guest PowerTopper

All I know is if you're a POZ top in Toronto, Ontario, Canada you're gauranteed to use this slut all night long at every Cumunion party you attend. It's not me just a slut I know  profile >>> gangbangsuperstar

C9JA6v8V0AE62fj.jpg

FRI., APRIL 27/18 -> STEAMWORKS TORONTO (incl. CUMUNION)

Hey, Rawbros!

Friday night at Steamworks Toronto is my regular night for bb sex. When I got to Steamworks, I noticed it was Cumunion. Not that it matters here in Toronto. I've argued on here that Cumunion should be cancelled because the barebackers are few in number and bb sex happens there on any day and at any time. In other words, Cumunion does not bring barebackers together like the Club120 bb sex parties I attend.

Aside from my strong thoughts about Cumunion in Toronto, I spent about 1/2 my time at Steamworks Toronto. Usually I try to play for 8 hours, the time of my room there. But the 4 hours was WORTH it. 

I got to suck a few hard cocks. As usual, none wanted to cum. I got to eat some nice bubblebutts and boyholes. In the far back darkroom (lights off, long and narrow with gloryholes-confessional) I noticed the very cute young bottom with the goatee. I mentioned in earlier posts how much I enjoyed eating his hole and fucking him. Well, I did get to eat him out last night. His boyhole wasn't tight this time, well-lubed (probably with cumloads). He felt my hard daddy cock and backed up on to it. Another guy put a few fingers in my douched and lubed hole (for a minute I thought it was his cock! LOL) as I was fucking the young bottom. Put a few fingers in my daddyhole as I'm fucking an anon young guy, it won't take me too long to cum. I was feeling my saved load wanting a new home. I whispered in my bottom's ear that I was about to cum. He moaned quietly. I was really feeling my big cumload leave me and being dumped in his boycunt. He thanked me with a kiss and a big smile. Mission accomplished. Once I was done cumming, I showered and left for home. I had a great night!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 4/23/2018 at 11:28 AM, PowerTopper said:

All I know is if you're a POZ top in Toronto, Ontario, Canada you're gauranteed to use this slut all night long at every Cumunion party you attend. It's not me just a slut I know  profile >>> gangbangsuperstar

C9JA6v8V0AE62fj.jpg

very hot guy

• 2 weeks later...

SAT., MAY 5, 2018 -> SAT. NIGHT @Steamworks Toronto

Hey, Rawboyz!

After dinner with friends I was horny enough to go to Steamworks Toronto, despite a chipped front tooth. My thinking was - as long as I can top or be fucked or take cum on my tongue I'll be just fine. A daddy slut has to do what he has to do - LOL!

I got to Steamworks after 12 midnight and had to wait a few minutes for a standard room. The guys were incredibly cute. Having gotten my room, now time to find out how many guys there love bb sex and start my bb trek.

You, rawguyz, know that I love to rim. My chipped front tooth did not get in the way of rimming round bubble butts. I got to tongue several. YUM!

In the cum department, for the 3-4 hours I was there I got 2 cumloads down my throat and I was being sucked off by an anon guy in the dark room. I was ready to cum in his mouth 'cause he got me to cum. Funny. He disappeared so I came on another guy's hard cock and leg. I thought he would mind but he didn't. He just massaged my load into his body, like body lotion. What a hot lotion -- and made from natural products too! LOL!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Dutchdelight

Hi all. Wenn planning to go to Vegas Cmunion on may 19th, please do save some loads for me as well. Organzing ULTIMATE cumunion afterparty in my hotelroom. Breed be without limits! One fime opportunity to use the European Cum Dump inspired by the famous Ryan Cummings!!!, please come and cum!

sunday may 20th, Vegas, strip Hotel. Message me for details!!!

REGULAR FRIDAY NIGHT @STEAMWORKS TORONTO -> Fri., May 11/18

Hey, Rawbros!

I felt kinda horny and kinda lucky last evening-early morning at Steamworks Toronto. And why would I be saying this?

The horny part goes without commentary. Whether you're 18 or 53 (like myself) we're horny all the time. But instead of staring at a computer screen, I love to meet men cock-to-cock, ass-to-cock, face-to-face. That has a nice ring to it too!

I got settled in to my room there just before 9 PM and staying until 1 AM. I had plans the next day, so I couldn't do an all-nighter this time (I have in the past, just read my old posts). 

Every time when I'm at Steamworks Toronto there's always a new crop of guys. No trouble finding guys wanting bb sex. 

I went around the place in nothing but my jock. My hole was completely douched and lubed. I was ready to top and bottom. I love being vers. Best of both worlds.

Within the first few minutes in the front glory hole area I was being felt up by a number of guys. One guy with long hair played with my nipples which got me hard in no time. We sucked each other's cocks. I wanted cum and I had him right at the edge but he pulled out saying he didn't want to cum right there and then. WTF? Guys, do you get this line from guys whose cum you want? Bummer. Onward. The other guy who felt me up was young and had a slim build with a bubble butt ass. You know I love to rim bubble butts. There in that area I bent down and he offered his ass to be tongued. YUMMY! I got to eat his ass a few times, even briefly stuck my daddy cock up his boycunt. It felt really nice up there.

In the long and narrow dark room with a confessional and glory hole booths, I got to fuck a few more asses. It was pitch dark. That's the right atmosphere for anon bb fucking. I got to suck some nice cock and fuck a few asses. Mmmmm....

Back to the front glory hole area. I saw a tall young cutie in a corner where the fuck bench was. He was busy with another guy, but we caught each other's stares. Turns out he loves daddies and I love younger guys. We paired up. Kissing, sucking cock, rimming his ass, so it's good and wet. I asked whether I could fuck him. No questions about condoms. I was hard as a rock and gently put my dick in his juicy ass. He was loving it and wanted more. He wanted me to suck and tease his nipples. No problem. After a few minutes, he went out of the glory hole. I was sure I'd see more of him throughout the night. And I did.

This young hot daddy-chaser is 27 yrs. old. I'm 53. What a match! He turned up again in the bark dark room. We locked lips. He took my hand and off we went into one of the booths. He asked me if I wanted to seed him making it his first load of the night. I readily agreed to do so. It didn't take me long time with my saved load to fuck it into his lovely ass. I found out his name is Sean and told him I'm usually there Friday nights. He came in my mouth and I kissed him afterwards. It turns out that he 's on PREP too. No worries about bb sex. 

I hope I meet with him again! A short 4-hour stay at Steamworks Toronto but plenty of fun!

• Like 6

CLUB120 BB SEX PARTY - Sun., May 13/18 (Mother's Day Edition)

Rawbros,

Today I was the first guy to enter Club120 in Toronto for their May bb sex party -- the only bb sex party scheduled this month there. It takes a while for the boyz to warm up. The main sex happens from about 5-7 PM. The crowd thins out after 7 PM. And today was no exception.

I got to suck a few new younger cocks. And to rim some fantastic bubble butts. 

I was douched and lubed to be fucked. I met up with the Asian guy who fucked and seeded me b4. He did fuck me for a bit, but alas, no cum from him. He had his sights on another guy to seed. Time to move on.

I did meet some familiar faces for chit-chats. I did manage to fuck one of the Acland boys for a bit. He let me rim him too -- lovely load inside -- YUMMY! Some newbies to talk to. One younger Asian guys from Ottawa was thrilled to receive as many loads as he did. I asked if I could fuck his round ass. Yep, my dick felt the loads in him. I managed to push them deeper. He said he'd be back for one of the 3 June bb sex parties at Club120. YEAH! He's going to get my load when I see him next.

The guy that did get my 2-day load (remember, I was at Steamworks just 2 days ago) was 10 years younger and a hot, bearded type with long hair and a BEAUTIFUL ass. I could taste loads in him. He thanked me for my load. He said that my daddy cock got larger and thicker as I was fucking him. Nice compliment on his part. He said that my cock felt great in his ass. As I was dressing to leave I saw him fucking a guy in a sling. Love this vers guy! I hope to see him at a future bb party at Club120.

Do you, rawboyz, get really hungry and/or thirsty after sex? I DO! I went out from the club across the street for some Thai food. The Thai food hit the spot, it satisfied my hunger pains. 

Between Steamworks last Friday and today's bb sex party at Club120, I think I did pretty good! I can't wait until this coming Friday when I'm off to Steamworks again.

• Like 5

Guest FriendlyBottom
On 5/12/2018 at 9:57 AM, Read1 said:

I wanted cum and I had him right at the edge but he pulled out saying he didn't want to cum right there and then. WTF? Guys, do you get this line from guys whose cum you want? Bummer. 

In the long and narrow dark room with a confessional and glory hole booths, I got to fuck a few more asses. It was pitch dark. That's the right atmosphere for anon bb fucking. I got to suck some nice cock and fuck a few asses. Mmmmm....

Why are you whining like a clueless "straight" guy on his first trip to a sex club?  IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.  When you're at a sex club, sucking cock or riding dick, you want that load but your top buddy may or may not be ready to spurt.  Most of them are one-shot wonders and they'll hold onto their load until they're good and done and ready to call it an evening.  You should know this, yet you ask "WTF?" and whine for input from others?

And I feel compelled to add when you were in the long and narrow dark room and fucked a few more asses, did it occur to you that some of your bottom buds were craving your load?  Did they ask for it?  I doubt they got online a few days later to whine about not getting bred.

This isn't Burger King -- you can't have it your way.  Be happy for what you're served.

Edited by FriendlyBottom

FriendlyBottom,

I see the world through my senses and you see my world through your lenses. I guess we can agree to disagree! Being at any bb venue, I'm quite happy to be in a jock, having raw sex with the guys I've met. I will continue to write posts about my bare experiences on here. Cheers!

Steamworks Toronto - Fri., May 18/18

Hey, Rawbros!

Yesterday I did have a lot of fun over the many hours I was at Steamworks Toronto for a regular Friday night. Steamworks didn't have a special themed night either.

The first cumloads were provided by big cocks of men of colour. I came upon a guy fucking another guy in a corner. This younger man of colour began to pinch and tweek my nipples. That gets my cock hard instantly. I sucked on his nipples, he was stroking his cock. He said that he was about to cum so I crouched down to get his load. He started to cum a lot and my right arm caught many cum shots. He cupped his cock and balls stopping me from sucking his cock but I managed to lick up the cum blasts left on my arm. YUM #1.

The second younger man of colour asked me to suck his nipples in a dark room. I got a few licks of his huge cock. He too said he was about to cum. I put his exploding cock in my mouth. Wow, what a huge, hot, tasty load! He told me he was on PreP, I said I was too. I told him about the Club120 bb parties. He told me he was very interested in attending. I hope to see him there. YUM #2.

I did meet up with the younger guy from last Friday. Like I said, he's really into daddies. We played with each other so much I got to fuck and seed his boycunt again. He took me into a tall darker booth. We kissed, licked each other's nipples, sucked each other's cocks. He loves to be rimmed. He asked for my daddy load again. Who'd refuse that? I came up his boycunt with my 5-day load. He said he could feel me cumming in him. He did confide in me that last Friday's load in him was his ONLY load and it was special. Wow, what a compliment! I knelt down to receive his hot boyload in my mouth. YUM #3.

I'm quite happy by last night's bb sex! Thanks for reading this post!

• Like 5

Guest bigasstwink

I really want to attend a CumUnion party, but since I moved to London they’ve stopped doing them there. There are sessions in Brighton and other cities, but I’m not sure whether they’d be as good? Anyone steer me in the right direction? Bare bottom slut here 

STEAMWORKS TORONTO -> Thurs., May 24/18

Hey, Rawbros!

What would you do if you had 90 mins., you're very horny, and a 4-day load building up? I went to Steamworks Toronto last evening for some really quick bb sex. Being a Thursday night, it's not that busy there and fewer guys to play with; you make the best with whom you have.

I got to play with 2 guys bareback before I met my younger bb bottom to ultimately seed.

My 31 yr. old told me he was poz on meds. No worries. He need not meet any anybody willing to seed him. I invited him into my room and told him I'd play and seed him. CHA-CHING! He complimented me on the smell of my daddy cock and body overall. I think (pinch!) I'm in pretty good shape for a 53 yr. old. He must have a fine sense of smell; he asked if I fucked anyone before him. I said I did. This drove his wild. I rimmed his hairy ass for a bit, but he wasn't tight at all when I entered him. Perfect. I fucked him on his knees and on his back. He wasn't much into kissing but more into sucking and licking. No problem. This tanned skin young barebacker DID get my 4-day load for which he was so happy and satisfied. I guess I made his night because he could go to sleep with a load in his boycunt. I told him about the bb sex parties at Club120 in Toronto. We both agreed it would be really nice to meet and play again! A win-win for both! After coming home, I felt that after 90 mins. I was very satisfied too.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

H☣️USTON men we need a review of the cumunion re boot on friday ! please cum and tell lol 

Edited by GoneFishing
granmer