Finally decided to be a true cumdump

I gave up Prep recently because of my budget. The problem is that I can't resist barebacking and miss my poz top buddies, but at the same time a little afraid of getting pozed. Kind of in a dilemma. Then, a guy who I used to fuck with told me that I would be poz anyway, soon or later so I should not waste time. I was thinking he is right. I love receiving cums and playing dirty. If the fear of being poz makes me so unhappy, why should I care about it? So, today I hooked up three guys from BBRT and Craigslist. One of them is undetectable. For the status of other 2 guys, I didn't ask. After got fucked so hard, I felt so satisfied and did't freak out for the risk. I told myself that I might catch the bug and realized that I can take as many as dicks I want coz there is nothing to lose. Then, I made an appointment with a local tattoo store and decided to get a biohazard or scorpion tattoo on my chest. Now, I am a true cumdump and  ready for the new step. 

I also started counting how many dicks I take and put two things on my new year's resolutions:

1. take 200 dicks in 2017; 2. Inspired by Dawson, I want to have a 50-LOAD Weekend. At that weekend, the only places I will visit are bathhouses, sex clubs, and bareback parties. A weekend just about sex, nothing else. :)..

• Upvote 5

The thrill of a POZ load being driven deep into your slutty ass is a powerful force.  Craving that tainted goo, while knowing it WILL change your life may not influence everyone, but for those of us so afflicted, accept our role as cum dumps becomes the only choice. 

I believe your friend told you some truth.  If this is what compels you, you will indeed eventual become POZ.  As you have stated and many others have done, FULLY OWNING that decision is a key part of our identity.  You WILL get knocked up....so own it, own the decision, enjoy the fucking sex.

Welcome to the team.  Many of us fully understand your thoughts, fears and ultimate decision.   We share your expectations and perhaps disappointment each time you test.  We can share you thoughts when you first grasp the reality of actually being HIV+.

It is a special group of men who share this bug that infects us.  But, it is a group of even more rare, brave, free-thinking men who share the virus because we CHOOSE to.   Please join that final group soon.   And share your journey with all of us.

• Upvote 3

Guest JizzDumpWI

SuccessfulChaser, of course there are those of us who have only taken raw loads for 30+ years and remain neg.  At least for me I think just being open to conversion, but not "needing" to (which can be terribly frustrating for the difficult to convert guy) is good enough.  Very true how taking that "forbidden" load is nearly intoxicating.  

Great looking tat and congratulations on making your decisions and going with them, hope things turn out for the best with you and you enjoy all of our experiences to come.

On 11/27/2016 at 11:10 PM, GyCumdump said:

I will keep updating my journals. Thanks for breeding zone and the members, making me find who I really am and letting me know what true sex is. 

Awesome.  I look forward to reading your story as it unfolds.