Giving Him What He Didn't Know He Wanted

PartyandBreed

1 hour ago, PartyandBreed said:

You should know, versbbguy....since you are so fucking pervy and dirty and sexy as hell!  It's a big compliment knowing YOU are liking this story so much!

PartyandBreed you have to know by now I'm seriously turned on by your words (and that hot fucking cock of yours)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Daddy leaned forward and slipped his thick tongue (so may things of Daddy's are soooooo thick!!) into the pig's open panting mouth! The tweaked up cumslut sucked Daddy's tongue in with a loud groan of lust. I watched them making out for a few moments while I watched Daddy's hips swiveling slightly, pressing his leaking bare POZ cock more firmly against the hungry bottom's wet ass lips.

Daddy pulled back just far enough to give me room to place the pipe between his lips and light it for him.  Trevor watched with hungry numb eyes as Daddy inhaled deeply, looking directly into the pig's eyes as he filled his lungs full. When he had all he could hold, he looked at me and nodded letting me know that it was time, then he leaned down and placing his lips on Trevors, proceeded to give him a huge shotgun. As this started, I leaned down to Trevor's ear and whispered loud enough for him and Daddy to hear, "It's time pig. Take Daddy's BIG "toy"! Enjoy it!" At that exact moment, I grabbed onto the boi's shoulders to hold him down as I watched Daddy's hips pull back a fraction, then move forward forcefully, pushing his raw, thick POZ cock into Trevor's virgin neg chemmed-up hole.  The boy's eyes flew open wide even as he was taking the shotgun as he felt the hard fat Daddy dick penetrate his ass lips and begin entering where no dick had ever been.  He tried to thrash but between my hands on his shoulders and Daddy laying on top of him, his efforts were useless. "That's what you wanted, isn't it boi?", I asked him. "Something BIG to fill you up completely?  That's what our leather Daddy is giving you. Just what you begged for.  Feel it open you up. Feel it fill your hole. Enjoy it, pig.  Daddy is giving you pleasure...and so much more!" As I finished, Daddy pulled his lips from Trevor's and smiled darkly at the boi beneath him, being impaled on Daddy's lethal cock. Before Daddy ccould say anything, Trevor, blew out a huge cloud from the shotgun and yelled out, "Oh, fuck, Daddy!  It's too big!  Take it out!  Please!!  I don't think I can take it! Oh gawd, it's so big!!"  Daddy stopped the movement of his hips and looked into the pig's black eyes.  "You said you wanted something big, boi. Daddy wants to please you just like you want to please him.  I'm giving you my big hard toy to fill up your hole, to stretch you wide and deep. Take it boi. Make your Daddy happy..and I promise you I'll give you things you never even imagined.  Breathe deep and look into my eyes.  Let your need take over. Me and my pig boy are here to please you as you please us."  I slid the pipe back between his lips and lit it, delighting in the way he automatically began inhaling.  "That's it, pig", Daddy said softly and seductively.  "Suck that smoke in. Let it help you enjoy the first of many of Daddy's gifts. Give in to your needs." I pulled the pipe from Trevor's lips and watched him slowly blow out a thick white cloud. "Oh fuck, Daddy, it's so huge...and hard. I didn't think it would hurt so much...but...but....fuck it feels good too! I can feel my hole opening and wanting it. Oh yes, Daddy.  Oh fuck yeah!  Fuck that hard big toy into my ass!  Fill me up!! Oh fuck yessssssssssssss!!"  "You got it, pig!", Daddy croaked and slammed the remaining inches into the cumwhore's awakening hole! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

For the next 15 or 20 minutes the room was filled with the sounds of leather Daddy's chaps-covered thighs and heavy balls smacking again and again against the sub pig's hairy sweaty ass cheeks as Daddy pounded away at the increasingly accepting formerly virgin hole, along with the deep moans and groans of pleasure/pain and lust and the dirty chem-fueled outbursts alternately begging Daddy to fuck him and thanking Daddy for using his hole, and the incessant "click" of the lighter as even during this initial hard fucking I continued feeding all 3 of us huge hits from the pipe. I had just given Trevor a gigantic shotgun which we traded back and forth a few times then we began noisily making out.  My tongue thrusting deep inside Trevor's mouth I could feel the vibrations running throughout his entire body as Daddy banged that hot horny hungry pig hole. When Daddy was as horned up as he was tonight, with the thought of beginning this boi's conversion, transformation and acceptance, I knew he would spew a fucking HUGE load of unmedicated poisoned jizz into the depths of the hole surrounding his dick. And my own thick leaking POZ cock throbbed thinking that THAT huge toxic load of Daddy's would be the very first load ever dumped in this pig's hole - initiating him into the sensual dark pleasures of taking cum, wanting it, needing it, not caring about his fucker's status.  I couldn't wait to slide my own unmedicated cock into his willing hole, feeling Daddy's thick load coating the way.

I pulled my lips back from the pig's lips and looked into his dark-as-hell eyes. He smiled lustfully at me then suddenly arched his back and moaned loudly as Daddy plunged hard and deep at a new angle hitting more uncharted territory in the neg cherry hole.  "OH YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  Oh gawd, Daddy!  I love it!  I love it!!  Fuck you feel so good Sir!  I'm your sub pig boi Daddy! I'm yours to use for your pleasure! Just keep fucking me! Fuck! I can't believe how good it feels!""  "I knew you'd like it boi", Daddy growled deep in his throat as his breath became more ragged. "Your hot hole needed to be fucked to make you a true sub pig. You like Daddy's dick in your ass pig? You like feeling Daddy's cock plow deep into your guts?!"  "Yes, fuck YESSSS Daddy! Make me your pig! Plow me! Fuck me!"  I blew out a cloud of smoke into Trevor's face and asked lustfully, "Do you want Daddy to breed you, pig? Do you want our hot leather Daddy to cum in you? He's cum in me so many times and the feeling is fucking unbelievable! And with his cum being charged up - with Tina", (smiling at Daddy as I said this), "you'll be higher than fuck! Do you want it?"  "HELL YESS!!" the boi screamed out. "Then tell HIM", I said. "Beg him for his cum. Tell him how much you want him to breed you. Begging him for it will make him cum even harder inside you."  Trevor locked eyes with Daddy. "PLEASE Daddy! Please cum in me! Breed me and shoot your fucking seed into my guts! Let me feel what my pig brother has felt! Please Daddy, I need you to breed me!"  Daddy pushed the sub boi's legs back further as he thrust forward harder and said, "That's all I needed to hear pig. Get ready bitch! Here comes your first ever cumload and it's like nothing you ever hoped for!" And with that Daddy bellowed and slammed one last time into Trevor's bug-bound manhole!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 24
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

My hot sexy POZ leather Daddy cried out in wicked pleasure and animalistic triumph as his huge full nuts contracted and began spewing their diseased and chemmed up cargo into the hole belonging to the sub btm pig boi whose own cries and moans of need and pleasure mixed with Daddy's.  That hole that less than an hour ago had never had anything more than a toy, a tongue or fingers in it. That hole that was deliciously virgin and neg when the pig it belonged to walked through our door a couple of hours ago.  That hole which now belonged to Daddy and the dark sensual seed it had just taken willingly (with some intense help from T!).  That's the hole Daddy continued to fill up and defile with his generous dirty load as he continued to pant and growl, grinding his hips into the sweating parTyed up pig on the couch beneath him.

As I watched and listened to the two men in front of me, both giving themselves over to the erotic physical pleasure they were receiving from and giving to each other, I stroked my own hard throbbing cock, slippery now with the copious amounts of precum which had oozed out of my piss slit as this performance played out before my eyes. Another neg hole conquered by Daddy, Tina and suppressed desires unleashed.  Another notch among many in Daddy's growing list of neg holes transformed.  Daddy's desires were dark and sweet and perfect!  Trevor was the third turning that Daddy has included me in.  I was ready to add my own toxic venom to the fresh one Daddy had just deposited into this naïve out-of-control pig's cunt, but I was enjoying this part of their fuck so much...I knew I could wait. Trevor wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

**More to cum soon, guys.  Just needed this short chapter as a bridge to more hot sex and parTying!**

• Like 7
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 2

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck", Trevor kept muttering in a low hazy voice, as Daddy continued to thrust his hips forward every few moments, banging the pig's sensitive prostate and at the same time making sure to get his demon seed as deep as possible into the just-fucked-for-the-first-time bi pig boi's neg hole.  His eyes were closed so he did not see the evil grin of triumph Daddy flashed at me as his huge thick POZ cock continued basking in the warmth of the hole under him.  I got on my knees next to Trevor's head and pressed my wet leaking cockhead against his panting wet lips.  His eyes opened at the sensation and he immediately opened his mouth and sucked my head inside, letting my poz precum pool on his tongue then slide down his throat into his belly.  "Yeah, boi, that's it", Daddy whispered seductively.  "Suck your pig brother's big hard dick. Taste his flesh and precum. You like that dick in your mouth, pig?"  Trevor nodded his head and mumbled around his mouthful of cock as I had pushed more of my thick 8 inches into his mouth toward his throat.  "And you like that big hard Daddy dick in your pig bottom ass?" I asked him. He nodded his head energetically and pushed back on the engorged bare cock still filling his hole.  "I think that's a Yes", Daddy said. "And I think our little tweaked up sub bottom pig boi needs some more dick and cum.  Get on your hands and knees boi. Time to spit roast you."  I pulled my spit covered dick from the pig's mouth as he eagerly maneuvered himself into position without ever losing Daddy's cock from his hole.  "Oh fuck, Daddy, your dick is still so hard and feels so good. Are you going to fuck me again?", Trevor asked as he arched his back and pushed back against Daddy's hips.  "Is that what you want, boi? You want Daddy to fuck your tight little hole some more and fill you up with another load of his hot cum?" "YES! Fuck yes, Daddy!" Trevor cried out without any hesitation.  Now that he had gotten a taste of being fucked, and fucked bareback, and bred, he was already hooked.  Which was going to make Daddy's plans for this weekend all that much easier to accomplish.

"Want some more smoke, bro?" I asked him as I knelt in front of Trevor's face close enough to feel his hot breath on the head of my cock.  "Yes, please!", he moaned.  "More tina....makes me so horny. Can't get enough t. Can't get enough cock."  "Don't worry, slut", I said as I placed the stem between his lips and lit the flame beneath the bowl.  "You're going to get all you want of both all weekend long as long as you keep telling me and Daddy it's what you want."  As the hypnotic smoke started swirling inside the glass bowl, Trevor inhaled deep and long, moaning in sensual pleasure as his body and brain surrendered more and more to the siren song of Miss T and dirty bare parTyed up sex.  This pig didn't even know the meaning of that term yet, but he would by the time he left Sunday.  As Trevor finished his hit and was holding it, I handed the pipe and lighter to Daddy knowing how it would make this next fuck he was about to give the pig even rougher and dirtier than the first one.  As Daddy sucked in the smoke the pig boi exhaled a huge white cloud that made my cock drip.  Clouds always have that effect on me.  "It is," Trevor said, responding to my comment just before he hit the pipe.  He was still aware enough and horny enough to remember my promise and want it.  "I want to get fucked up on t. I want all the cock and cum you can give me. Please keep giving it to me!"  Daddy exhaled his hit as Trevor finished and said, "Don't worry boi.  We're not about to stop.  You are going to be our fucking party boi pig and cum dump all fucking weekend! Now get your mouth on your brother's cock and suck him good while I ride your fucking little pussy again. Hold on boi, this party is only going to get better!"  With that I watched Daddy pull his hips back until only his cockhead was gripped by the bottom's asslips, then in one forceful thrust he slammed his POZ cock back into the pig's unsuspecting hungry hole. Trevor cried out in surprised pain and lust and as he opened his mouth to cry out, I grabbed his thick dark hair and slid my throbbing leaking cock into his throat.  Time to fucking OWN this pig!! 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2