Giving Him What He Didn't Know He Wanted

PartyandBreed

On 9/2/2017 at 12:14 PM, PumaParTyBeasT said:

I fucking love making another guy take my chem piss when I do that with them. Gives me a bit more satisfaction to know that I'm getting him fucked up more and more with each spurt into his raw hole and down his piggy gullet. ???

Please make me take your chem piss

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Stepping out of the shower I grabbed the thick towel and began running it vigorously over my hard defined body, feeling invigorated and refreshed and ready to continue the nasty piggy play leather daddy and I had been having with his meth-and-cock craving sexy neg pig bottom boi, Trevor ever since he walked into daddy's house Friday night.  We had continually filled him with meth thru hitting the pipe, giving him shotguns and numerous booty bumps, using our fingers and our bare dicks.  At first he'd protested against being fucked and only wanted oral because he was still a virgin.  That made daddy determined to pop the sub pig's cherry hole and to do it bare.  Once he felt the first dick in his sexy hairy bi ass he'd ever had he couldn't get enough cock in his boi hole.  And with tina and me and daddy seducing him and taking advantage of his resistance getting weaker and weaker, he'd finally given in to his unrealized desires to be fucked raw and filled with hot multiple loads of cum! Daddy and I did not disappoint him and had filled him over and over with our cum and piss in both his holes. He had gone from resisting to all-out fucking begging for his new daddy's and bro's bare cocks and chem cum and piss filling him up and we gladly obliged.  What he didn't know was that the loads of cum we were injecting into him were toxic unmedicated and very viral poz loads!  He even got into some dirty very verbal poz roleplay at daddy's urging while daddy and I "pretended" to be poz and the tweaked out pig let us know how much he wanted us both to knock him up and give him our bug!  We had gone at it nearly non-stop till almost noon Saturday when all 3 of us had laid down together in daddy's bed, our sweaty cum and piss soaked bodies pressed together and fell asleep.

I had woke up nearly an hour ago alone in the big bed.  I started to call out for daddy when I realized I heard the water running in the shower and then, above the sound of the water I heard Trevor's moans and whimpers and pleadings for daddy to fuck him harder and deeper.  My cock sprang to full hardness immediately as I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom as quietly as I could - not that they would have heard me over the water and the hungry pig's groanings and beggings.  Looking inside the doorway I could clearly see daddy and Trevor inside the huge 3-sided glass shower stall.  Daddy had Trevor pressed up against the tile wall, their backs to me, as daddy's powerful ass cheeks clenched and unclenched with each brutal deep penetrating thrust into the party pig's unresisting hole.  "You ready, slut?" Daddy said as his pounding continued. "You ready to take more of Daddy's cum deep inside your fucking hungry pig guts?!" "Yes, Daddy!  PLEASE!" Trevor moaned loudly and eagerly.  "Shoot your cum deep inside my faggot hole. Mark me, Sir, and make me yours! I NEED your cum in me Daddy! Fill me up...cum in me PLEASE!!"  I had stepped inside the bathroom and was standing just outside the enclosed shower, stroking my throbbing dick as a steady stream of poz precum dripped onto the floor.  I was standing at just the right angle where daddy saw me out of the corer of his eye and turned his head toward me, grinning lewdly as he pummelled the sexy pig bottom impaled on his fat raw dick. Trevor's head was turned the other way so he didn't know he had an audience.

"Fucking take it pig!" Daddy shouted. "Yeah you dirty cum hungry fucker! Take your daddy's hot cum deep inside your needy hole. Be daddy's cumdump and feel my seed shooting in you and becoming part of you...nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"  At that I saw daddy grab Trevor's shoulders and thrust powerfully into the boi's welcoming hole as another thick load of venomous cum sprayed into his wrecked and ready hole. "Yes, yes, yes", Trevor moaned over and over as he felt every volley of daddy's latest load shooting into him.  They stayed joined and still for a minute or more as they both calmed down and caught their breath.  Suddenly the room was filled with an almost deadly quiet as daddy turned off the water and the only sounds were their breathing and the slick stroking of my fist along my hard thick poz shaft.  "DAMN!" I said. "That was so fucking hot dudes!"  Daddy grinned at me as he pulled his wet dick from the hole he'd just bred. "Glad you liked it, boy" he said to me.  Then he slapped Trevor's ass as he said "And I KNOW you liked it boi, didn't you?"  "Oh fuck yes daddy! I love getting fucked by you and your big daddy dick! And bro's too" he added looking over at me and licking his lips.  They stepped out of the shower and daddy began drying Trevor off then Trevor did the same to him.  Daddy looked at me as they headed out of the bathroom and told me to take a shower and join them back in the living room.  He leaned close and whispered in my ear, "I have a surprise or 2 for you and your pig bro!".  Then he licked my ear, grinned at me and led Trevor out of the bathroom as I got in the shower.

As I finished drying I saw my dick was at full mast again as I remembered the shower scene I had walked in on and wondered what daddy meant about a surprise for both his boys.  I didn't have a clue what it might be but I knew that if daddy had prepared it, it would be fucking hot as hell and add to the pervy fun we'd already been having.  Walking out of the bathroom I heard daddy call out, telling me to pass thru the kitchen and bring some bottled water for each of us.  Entering the kitchen I stopped in my tracks and felt my cock twitch again.  On the counter next to the fridge was anote in daddy's handwriting saying, "Surprise #1....just for you boy!"  Next to the note was a small mirror with two fat white lines of powder on its face and a straw laying next to the mirror.  Hot damn!  Daddy knew I liked doing a snort of coke now and then but preferred to let me have it only on special occasions so I wouldn't need much to feel its effects.  This weekend was obviously a special occasion and daddy was both rewarding me for helping him with Trevor, and also making sure that I was just as horny and eager to please daddy as Trevor was!  I wasted no time in grabbing the straw and leaning over the mirror inhaling the first line in one nostril then the 2nd line in the other nostril.  Fuck!!  As always, the stuff daddy got was always primo. I felt the coke hit me before I straightened back up from doing the 2nd line and had to garb the edge of the counter to steady myself.  I needed to fuck and suck and cum and get fucked and sucked and bred! I needed cock and I needed ass and I needed cum!  I hoped daddy was ready and able to take on two fucked up horny sex crazed pigs I thought as I grabbed the 3 waters and headed to the living room. Of course I knew he was....Daddy is as insatiable as they come!

to be continued....

• Like 13
  • Upvote 5

• 1 year later...

**Sorry for being away from this story for so long guys. Hope you enjoy the new chapter!**

Walking into the living room I felt my cock throb, my toxic precum oozing heavily out of my piss slit, and felt my hole twitch with hunger at the scene in front of me. The couch had been moved over to the side and the opened-up space was now occupied by Leather Daddy's rim chair. Daddy does not get it out to use very often, except when he is especially horny, hungry and high (like he's been all this weekend so far), and if he considers whatever is going on at the time is a very special occasion. The last time he had brought it out was not quite a year ago, for a 3-day celebration the weekend after we received the official word of my conversion. That rim chair got a whole month's worth of use that weekend by every top and bottom who played and partyed with me and Daddy. Remembering that weekend brought another flow of thick precum out of my cockhead and a low soft moan of lust deep in my throat. And now Daddy had brought it out for another very special dirty nasty occasion - the turning and pozzing of the sexy dark haired eager hungry sub pig bottom who was being used by Daddy and me since late Friday night almost non-stop. Daddy was determined that before the cock-craving daddy-pleasing slut left Sunday night he would be fully pozzed up as well as wanting all the poz cock and cum loads he could get.

Standing just inside the living room, (as yet unnoticed by either Daddy or Trevor, our chemmed up and horned up pig) I saw Daddy leaning slightly back on the top of the rim chair, sucking deep and hard on the glass cock and filling the area all around him with huge white clouds of tina smoke. He was naked except for his black harness across his chest which showed off his huge hard nips, his black leather glove on his left hand, and his black leather cap with a special designed insignia on it - a black scorpion with its tail raised sitting astride a red skull and crossbones. He looked fucking hot as hell and I had no doubt he could give the devil himself some very hard competition! (There are some boys and young men who have sold their souls to the devil in the heat of the moment and with some powerful influence from "Miss T" in order to be Daddy's cumdump or boi. That is a story for another time, perhaps. HAIL!). In the dimmed lighting of the room together with the light of the flame for the pipe, his skin was almost glowing with a sheen of sweat that just accentuated his power, masculinity and dominance. His massive Daddy cock was standing up tall and thick and menacingly between his thighs, wet from what was likely a combination of precum, lube and spit from the pig's cocksucking mouth.

Stretched out on the carpeted floor beneath the rim chair and Daddy was a naked hairy body visible from the waist down to the size 10 feet, with a dick just as hard as Daddy's though not quite as long. Of course I couldn't see his face but I knew that naked body and dick belonged to Trevor, who from the sounds of wet slurping and muffled moans was eagerly and happily eating out Daddy's hot hairy meaty manhole. A hole I knew very well was tight and delicious, and even tastier when it had cum and/or piss in it! "If Leather Daddy lets me shoot some cum and piss up his ass before this weekend is done Trevor will get an extra special treat eating out Daddy's hole after that", I thought briefly to myself.

"Aw yeahhhh, pig!", I heard Daddy cry out in his deep growl of lust and pleasure. "That's it you fucking slut! Eat out your Daddy's manhole! Get your fucking faggot tongue up inside your MAN and make him feel good! Damn boy you've got one HELLUVA thick hungry tongue! Might have to keep my ass on your mouth for a couple hours or more, pig!" From under Daddy's ass hole there was an immediate muffled moan of delight. Daddy laughed in a dark erotic way that made my balls and nips tingle. "Yeah, pig! Daddy knew you'd like the sound of that! Pig boy can't get enough of his MAN's hairy hole. And Daddy's not in any rush to get away from your tongue either!" Trevor moaned again as the wet sounds of piggy sex kept filling the air from beneath where Daddy was sitting. Daddy lit the flame under the bowl, took a long, deep pull on the pipe filling his lungs, brain and blood with the chemical-filled smoke, closed his eyes and leaned his head back exhaling the smoke after about 45 seconds, creating a thick sweet-smelling cloud of white that hung in the air above the rim chair - where all of my urges and desires had become focused.

Driven now by my intense lust I knew what I had to do. I set the water bottles I was still holding on the floor next to me and moved forward. My eyes were moving back and forth from watching Daddy's hand stroking his cock as he continued leaning back, eyes closed, encouraging Trevor's rimming, to the thick hard throbbing cock standing erect from Trevor's crotch. My own hungers and needs were heightened more than ever before with the Tina, and the coke I'd just snorted in the kitchen and with all the depraved things we were doing with and to Trevor and I needed hot unrestrained pervy mansex NOW!! Daddy was taking care of his cock with his hand. I needed to take care of Trevor's cock with my bare hole and have him take care of the burning need in my chute with his hard bi fuckmeat!

Before either Daddy or the pig were aware I was even in the room, I quickly closed the few feet between me and Trevor's exposed body. Grabbing a bottle of poppers off the floor near Trevor's leg I took 2 deep hits in each nostril then slammed my tight poz hole all the way down to Trevor's balls in one strong shove! I cried out in animal pleasure feeling his raw cock plunge up inside my guts. At the same time through my haze of lust, pleasure and drugs I heard Trevor cry out, "What the FUCK??!!! Oh gawdddd!! So good!! So damn good!!"

With the urgent hunger and need burning hotly inside my ass I immediately began riding up and down Trevor's fat hard shaft with long strokes of my muscled hole moaning with depraved lust and pleasure feeling this bottom pig's thick cock stretching my hole. Daddy of course was fully aware now of what was happening and I heard him urging me on in his hoarse voice full of lust and sensual pleasure. “Yeah, boy, that's it. Ride that pig's fat raw neg cock! Yeah he's got a nice fucking dick and Daddy's not surprised my boy wants it in his hole! I know what a cock loving slut you are and I know you are in fucking pig heaven feeling his hard shaft stuffing your hungry hole! Ride him boy and use that tight sexy ass of yours to jack him off and make him fill your guts with his chemmed up neg cum! Milk it out of him boy! One of the last like that he'll ever be shooting in any fucking hole!”

Oh yeah Trevor!” I panted as I squeezed his cock with my ass muscles, greedy to feel him shooting his first load of the weekend inside my ass. I knew it was going to be a huge one and with all the chems he'd had already I knew his cum was going to blast me up 2 or 3 levels higher in lust and pigginess. “Fuck me pig! Fuck my jock ass with your fucking hard dick! Breed me boy! Fill me up with your cum just like Daddy and I have filled you up. Cum in me pig! I need it bro! Give me your cum! Fill me now fucker! NOWWWWW!!”

Suddenly I felt Trevor's hands grab my hips as he began thrusting hard and deep up into my hole. “Oh gawd! I've never fucked anything so tight before. I've never fucked a frigging ass! I love it bro! I fucking love it! Can't hold back dude! I'm gonna cum! Gonna fucking flood your tight fucking ass now! Oh gawd yesssss! Take it fucker! Take my fucking cum! Arrrrghhhhhhhhhh!!” I felt Trevor's magnificent hard as steel cock throb violently deep in my guts then I felt it spewing out spurt after spurt of his bi neg partyed up spunk inside me. So warm! So fucking awesome! “Do it pig! Fuck that cum into your brother's hole and breed him hard!” Daddy said, as I shuddered in lust and hunger!!

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Oak828

Started reading this story when I was a little spun... Tina dick had prevailed all day. The graphic poz descriptions make my cock twitch. Could it be? Could deep down inside I want to be Trevor? Bred, made to be a knocked up poz version of the pig I already am? Is that just the Tina I keep smoking as I stroke my cock reading this telling me this? Or am I just a faggot big chasing cum dump? One thing I know... this story can cure Tina Dick

• 2 weeks later...

it's great to see you back, @PartyandBreed, picking up the story of this naive neg guy's corruption into a cum-hungry poz pig cunt. Watching him start his journey to meth addiction and insatiable lust for poz sex is so hot, makes my own cunt want cocks, loads & fists so bad. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stayed impaled on the sub pig's still-rockhard cock trying to catch my breath, feeling him lightly continuing to thrust his hips upward pushing his neg cum deeper into my welcoming hole. Then suddenly BAMMMM!!! The rush of all the fucking chems accumulated in his system since Friday night and all of that concentrated cargo blasted inside my guts in one huge cumload hit me like the proverbial freight train!! For a couple moments my mind could barely comprehend the intensity of the rush!! My entire body, every hair on my skin felt like it was throbbing and sizzling! I was overcome with an almost uncomfortable feeling of warmth followed by chills! My hunger and sexual needs and wants though swelled throughout my body and mind! It was fucking unbelievable and I didn't want it to ever stop!

Trevor apparently felt the tremors in my body and in my mood because he moaned deep and low and grabbed my hips firmly and started thrusting up into me again. “Yeah bro, you're liking your pig bottom bro's hard raw cock fucking your tight hot hole don't you? You like feeling all that cum sloshing around deep inside your guts huh? I wanna fuck you and cum in you again bro. I bet you want that too don't you? Is my hot sexy bro hungry for this sub pig's cock and cum again?”

Hell yeah!” I answered with no hesitation. “I am so fucking horny and want you fucking and cumming in me as many times as you can fucker!” Daddy had by this point moved the rim chair to the side so I was able to look into Trevor's hugely dark dilated eyes, the coating of sweat on his young flushed face, and saw the lust in my body in his eyes. “But first, bro, I want you to give me something else before you fuck me again.” I felt the almost devilish dark smile fill my face as I began clenching my ass muscles on his fully imbedded hard neg cock inside me and stared hard at him. I heard Daddy mutter, “Oh fucking yeah!”, knowing what I was telling Trevor I wanted. Trevor seemed unsure of what I meant so I told him, “Give me your piss, bro. Give me every motherfucking damn drop of all that tina piss in your bladder just like you've got from me and Daddy more than once. Let it go bro! I want that fucking filthy chem piss in your cock spraying up inside my hole and mixing with your fucking cum you gave me! Do it fucker! Give me your piss! Give me that fucking nasty tina piss bro! PLEASE!!”

As soon as he heard me begging him to shoot his tina piss deep inside my ass a look of dark perverted hellish lust covered Trevor's face, a look that was total twisted sensuality. A look that made my whole body and mind tingle with the realization that this fucked up, chemmed up, sexy bi neg pig slut was, for the next few minutes, going to ignore his usual bottom submissive impulses and would become an insatiable rutting top animal who would tear my fucking hole up – and I couldn't wait to be on the receiving end!!

Looking into Trevor's black eyes I saw the chem powered uncontrollable NEED there that I knew he was seeing in mine. He was a total cum drinking cock worshipping submissive bottom pig who got his pleasure from having masculine dominant men use his ready and welcoming holes for their own needs and urges. But right now in this moment all his mind and cock could focus on was the tight warmth surrounding his boi dick and the begging spewing from my mouth for his cock and cum and piss and he had no choice. He HAD to fucking use and fill my hole with every fucking drop of cock fluids he had. I ran my hands thru the thick sweat-matted dark hair covering his abs and pecs, finding his hard pointed nips and pulling on them and twisting them making him bellow with pain/pleasure as he began growling deep in his throat.

Yeah bro, you ready for this bitch boi's burning chem-filled stinking parTy piss? Ready to take your fucked up brother's fucking tina piss deep inside your guts? Is that what my sexy stud bro wants his sub bitch to give him?!”

Fuck yeah, pig! You know it's what I want! Do it you dirty meth fucker pig! Flood my tight hole with your stinking piss! Mix it with your huge load of cum bro! Let's get our Daddy fucking horned up watching both of his spun sexy sleazy boys being the filthy twisted pigs he loves us to be! Give it to me bro! PLEASE!!!”

A second later Trevor screamed with the intensity of his release and I felt the hot stinging gush of his heavily-chemmed piss shooting hard fast and deep inside my stuffed hole! As I mumbled incoherently in piggy lust and need I could already feel the potency of his piss hitting me harder and quicker than I'd thought possible. “YES, YES oh gawd yessssssssssss!! That's it bitch! Fill me up! Fucking give me every hot burning drop! Oh fucking yessssssssssss!!!” Then I must have blacked out.

(to be continued)....

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PartyandBreed said:

I stayed impaled on the sub pig's still-rockhard cock trying to catch my breath, feeling him lightly continuing to thrust his hips upward pushing his neg cum deeper into my welcoming hole. Then suddenly BAMMMM!!! The rush of all the fucking chems accumulated in his system since Friday night and all of that concentrated cargo blasted inside my guts in one huge cumload hit me like the proverbial freight train!! For a couple moments my mind could barely comprehend the intensity of the rush!! My entire body, every hair on my skin felt like it was throbbing and sizzling! I was overcome with an almost uncomfortable feeling of warmth followed by chills! My hunger and sexual needs and wants though swelled throughout my body and mind! It was fucking unbelievable and I didn't want it to ever stop!

Trevor apparently felt the tremors in my body and in my mood because he moaned deep and low and grabbed my hips firmly and started thrusting up into me again. “Yeah bro, you're liking your pig bottom bro's hard raw cock fucking your tight hot hole don't you? You like feeling all that cum sloshing around deep inside your guts huh? I wanna fuck you and cum in you again bro. I bet you want that too don't you? Is my hot sexy bro hungry for this sub pig's cock and cum again?”

Hell yeah!” I answered with no hesitation. “I am so fucking horny and want you fucking and cumming in me as many times as you can fucker!” Daddy had by this point moved the rim chair to the side so I was able to look into Trevor's hugely dark dilated eyes, the coating of sweat on his young flushed face, and saw the lust in my body in his eyes. “But first, bro, I want you to give me something else before you fuck me again.” I felt the almost devilish dark smile fill my face as I began clenching my ass muscles on his fully imbedded hard neg cock inside me and stared hard at him. I heard Daddy mutter, “Oh fucking yeah!”, knowing what I was telling Trevor I wanted. Trevor seemed unsure of what I meant so I told him, “Give me your piss, bro. Give me every motherfucking damn drop of all that tina piss in your bladder just like you've got from me and Daddy more than once. Let it go bro! I want that fucking filthy chem piss in your cock spraying up inside my hole and mixing with your fucking cum you gave me! Do it fucker! Give me your piss! Give me that fucking nasty tina piss bro! PLEASE!!”

As soon as he heard me begging him to shoot his tina piss deep inside my ass a look of dark perverted hellish lust covered Trevor's face, a look that was total twisted sensuality. A look that made my whole body and mind tingle with the realization that this fucked up, chemmed up, sexy bi neg pig slut was, for the next few minutes, going to ignore his usual bottom submissive impulses and would become an insatiable rutting top animal who would tear my fucking hole up – and I couldn't wait to be on the receiving end!!

Looking into Trevor's black eyes I saw the chem powered uncontrollable NEED there that I knew he was seeing in mine. He was a total cum drinking cock worshipping submissive bottom pig who got his pleasure from having masculine dominant men use his ready and welcoming holes for their own needs and urges. But right now in this moment all his mind and cock could focus on was the tight warmth surrounding his boi dick and the begging spewing from my mouth for his cock and cum and piss and he had no choice. He HAD to fucking use and fill my hole with every fucking drop of cock fluids he had. I ran my hands thru the thick sweat-matted dark hair covering his abs and pecs, finding his hard pointed nips and pulling on them and twisting them making him bellow with pain/pleasure as he began growling deep in his throat.

Yeah bro, you ready for this bitch boi's burning chem-filled stinking parTy piss? Ready to take your fucked up brother's fucking tina piss deep inside your guts? Is that what my sexy stud bro wants his sub bitch to give him?!”

Fuck yeah, pig! You know it's what I want! Do it you dirty meth fucker pig! Flood my tight hole with your stinking piss! Mix it with your huge load of cum bro! Let's get our Daddy fucking horned up watching both of his spun sexy sleazy boys being the filthy twisted pigs he loves us to be! Give it to me bro! PLEASE!!!”

A second later Trevor screamed with the intensity of his release and I felt the hot stinging gush of his heavily-chemmed piss shooting hard fast and deep inside my stuffed hole! As I mumbled incoherently in piggy lust and need I could already feel the potency of his piss hitting me harder and quicker than I'd thought possible. “YES, YES oh gawd yessssssssssss!! That's it bitch! Fill me up! Fucking give me every hot burning drop! Oh fucking yessssssssssss!!!” Then I must have blacked out.

(to be continued)....

On 9/2/2017 at 1:14 PM, PumaParTyBeasT said:

I fucking love making another guy take my chem piss when I do that with them. Gives me a bit more satisfaction to know that I'm getting him fucked up more and more with each spurt into his raw hole and down his piggy gullet. ???

That's never happened to me, would love for you to do it to me.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

When I came to I had no idea how long I had been out but that was nowhere near the first thought on my mind. The very first thing I was aware of was the indescribable sensual pleasure I was feeling in my body and filling up my mind. I felt an overwhelming pulsation of sexual need and bliss even as I was aware of a burning and stretching sensation just below the surface of my awakening mind and body. But even the slight uncomfortableness of the burning and stretching only added to the growing hunger and need seemingly taking over more and more of my body and mind as my head began to clear and I became more aware of what was going on.

I realized with erotic pleasure that a muscled hairy sweaty body was pressing down hard against my back while lips, tongue and teeth were licking, kissing and biting the back of my sweaty neck. Before I even heard the gravelly masculine voice speaking hoarsely in my ear I knew it was Leather Daddy. But based on the words he wasn't talking to me. “How's that feel to you, pig boy?”, I heard him ask in a voice dripping with animal lust. “How do you like feeling your pig boi cock rubbing against your Daddy's fat raw dick inside your fucked up slut bro's manhole? Feels fucking fantastic don't it bitch?”. Before I could get my mind to catch up with hearing Daddy's words, I heard a deep panting sex-filled voice say from in front of and below my still-closed eyes, “Fuck yeah, Daddy!! I can't get enough of feeling your cock anytime any way. But feeling it thrusting and rubbing against mine inside bro's tight wet sexy hole is so much hotter than I imagined it when you told me we were going to do it! Before he sat down on my dick I'd never fucked an ass – ANY ass – before. Now I've fucked him and shot my cum and piss in him and NOW I'm fucking him again with YOU Daddy and your fat daddy dick! Gawd!! You are my Daddy, my Master. I'm your bottom sub pig and will do anything to please you Daddy! Anything you want as long as you let me have you in my holes!”

“Oh fuck!”, I mumbled hearing what Trevor said and realizing these two big-dicked horny hairy tweaked out studs were DP'ing my ass! So damn fucking hot!! “Do it, you horny motherfuckers! DP my jock ass! Fuck me hard and deep and breed me! Please Daddy! Please Trevor! Fucking pound my hole and fill me up!” Fully alert now and still feeling and giving into the full pigginess released earlier from snorting the coke and riding Trevor's neg bottom pig cock and taking his cum and chem piss, I pushed back and down against Daddy's and Trevor's bare dicks deeply imbedded in my greedy fuckhole!

“Glad you're back, boy”, Leather Daddy growled in my ear, followed by his thick wet tongue. Then, to Trevor, “Come on, pig, let's give your hot bro what he wants....and then it's back to him and me using you like the slutty little cock whore pig you are! And some special fun for both of my boys!” With that, I felt Daddy's teeth bite hard into the back of my neck, making me groan with lust and arch my back as he pulled back a little then slammed his fat POZ Daddy cock hard and deep into my stuffed hole!

“Hell yeah, Daddy!”, Trevor answered back as I latched my lips onto his sweaty neck. “Let's fuck him and breed him. Then I need both of my sexy men using and filling my holes over and over and feeding your pig more and more cock and cum and piss and meth!” As I felt both men shifting their fucking into high gear I moved my body in sync with theirs, my only need and thought being how much I wanted to feel their thick raw cocks pounding my hole and how much I craved taking more of their combined tina cum and chem piss up inside my hole!

My mouth found Trevor's, who readily opened his lips and sucked my tongue deep into the wet warmth of his face-hole, just as his dick was plowing deep and urgently into the wet warmth of my fuckhole. We moaned into each other as Daddy urged us on, telling us how sexy and sleazy hot it was watching both of his spun piggy pervy bois enjoying each other.

I can't say if it was minutes or an hour or more – you know how tina fucks with time just like it fucks with everything else. But at some point I realized that all 3 of us were breathing harder and deeper and our movements were becoming less like strokes and more like twitches and spasms. My NEED for the two cocks impaling me to complete the sweet dark ride inside me compelled me to urge them on. “Oh fuck yeah you fucking horny sexy fuckers!!”, I cried out as I began squeezing the muscles in my ass tighter against their jackhammering dicks. “I can feel it. I can feel your cocks getting close to exploding! Do it you nasty [banned word]! Do it damn it! Cum in me! Breed my tight wet fucked-up fuckhole with your hot cumloads! Give me every fucking hot nasty dirty drop!! Mix your fucking cum together in my ass and fucking KNOCK ME UP!! Oh gawd, yeah fucking DO ITTTTTTTTTT!!!!”

My begging and working my ass muscles to squeeze and masturbate their cocks with my hole, set them both off. “Oh yeah, bro!” Trevor screamed. “I'm there dude! Oh gawd I'm cumming in your ass again! Take it bro! Fucking take my cum! Every damn fucking drop! Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! UUUUUUUUghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!” I felt his thick hard pig boi's cock pulse and throb inside my ready cumdump as he shot what felt like another massive load deep inside my guts, grabbing my waist in his strong hands as he thrust his hips up, driving his spewing dick deeper into me.

While I was still feeling Trevor's cock releasing his neg sperm into me, I felt Daddy raise up behind me, grabbing my waist, his hands over Trevor's, as he pulled back and with no waiting drilled his bone-hard cumfilled POZ dick roughly and painfully into my stretched, flooded and stuffed jock hole, dumping a huge hot load of unmedicated POZ Daddy cum into my welcoming hole!! Another toxic recharge from my Leather Daddy. Hell fucking yeah!!

We lay there together like that, sweaty heaving bodies, our naked flesh pressed against each other. Finally, Daddy stirred and turning my head back toward him pressed his lips to mine and slid his sexy tongue into my accepting mouth. Pulling his lips from me he used his hand to pull Trevor's face up to his from beside my shoulder and slid his tongue inside Trevor's mouth, tasting him too. Ending the kiss with Trevor he smiled at both of us in a way that made my ass spasm around his withdrawing cock. “Let's take a break boys and get something to drink....before we start the next round.” He winked at us as I felt both dicks exit my sore and satisfied hole.

(….more to come??)

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

• 4 months later...
Guest Ausbttmnboiraw
On 9/3/2017 at 3:14 AM, PumaParTyBeasT said:

This would be a dream come true.. been way too long for me