tight and fresh, loose and sloppy or somethnf in between?

publiccumdump

tight and fresh, loose and sloppy or somethnf in between?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like teh bottoms hole?

• tight and fresh, no loads inside
    • loose and sloppy, well fucked and full of cum
    • loose amd fresh, well toyed but no loads inside
    • tight and sloppy, full of cum but kept tight
    • something else? (please explain)

Loose and sloppy for me. Nothing it more welcoming than a wet wrecked hole. First it feels amazing, second it turns me out fucking a dirty whore, and last if it's loose enough, u can go as hard as you want, solo or with mates, u know the hole can take it. What's more, it could feel like a mouth sucking your dick.

• Upvote 1

All the above have their merits.  When I'm being a cum dump I can advertise tight fresh hole for the first guy.  Inevitably I get at least one guy want to know if I have any loads yet since they want an open, loaded hole.

When I'm topping, I love when I slide in a wet cummy hole, I've asked bottoms how many loads they have in when I realize they're cummy, I've been told none on more than one occasion which I find hilarious when I know there is a load inside.  

Edited by bbinbpark
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Andyhole said:

It seems more guys like a loose sloppy used hole, which suits me :)

it suits me quite well too as mine is loose and sloppy sometimes even without a load just from my own juices

10 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

All the above have their merits.  When I'm being a cum dump I can advertise tight fresh hole for the first guy.  Inevitably I get at least one guy want to know if I have any loads yet since they want an open, loaded hole.

When I'm topping, I love when I slide in a wet cummy hole, I've asked bottoms how many loads they have in when I realize they're cummy, I've been told none on more than one occasion which I find hilarious when I know there is a load inside.  

Its possible that its not actually cummy, like i mentioned above my own juices can make me sloppy and sometimes if i'm toying it comes out looking kind of cummy maybe just just have really moist holes? just a thought.

At my sluttiest point in life several years ago, I was taking dick on a near daily basis, definitely 3-4 times a week.  I went through very short relationships, staying together with a top just long enough until we got tired of each other as well as countless one night stands.  I lived for the game, the night life, being the prey of hot tops looking for an easy fuck.  My hole was being constantly used either by a dick, fingers/hand, tongues, or dildos/buttplugs.  It didn't take long for my hole to be quite loose.  It started to change shape, being kind of elongated like a female's pussy.  I often had to carry extra underwear as it would be soiled by midday with cum leaking out of me from the night before.  I could take medium sized dicks with little warm up other than some lube or spit.   Really hung, thick tops could get balls deep in me in less than a few deep breaths and pillow biting.  I learned quickly how to get the really long dicks past my S-curve in short order, swiveling my hips until it impales me.  Many tops enjoyed my loose, sloppy, cum filled messy hole, fucking it from every angle like a used up whore's pussy. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, CumBustion said:

At my sluttiest point in life several years ago, I was taking dick on a near daily basis, definitely 3-4 times a week.  I went through very short relationships, staying together with a top just long enough until we got tired of each other as well as countless one night stands.  I lived for the game, the night life, being the prey of hot tops looking for an easy fuck.  My hole was being constantly used either by a dick, fingers/hand, tongues, or dildos/buttplugs.  It didn't take long for my hole to be quite loose.  It started to change shape, being kind of elongated like a female's pussy.  I often had to carry extra underwear as it would be soiled by midday with cum leaking out of me from the night before.  I could take medium sized dicks with little warm up other than some lube or spit.   Really hung, thick tops could get balls deep in me in less than a few deep breaths and pillow biting.  I learned quickly how to get the really long dicks past my S-curve in short order, swiveling my hips until it impales me.  Many tops enjoyed my loose, sloppy, cum filled messy hole, fucking it from every angle like a used up whore's pussy. 

iv yet to take any really big ones that bottom out but for sure im experiencing the "pussy effect" with the shape change and loving it and lots of guys are loving it too loading me up with their hot spunk iv yet to be so loose i leak but its on its way im sure

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing is hotter than a totally destroyed asshole. Recently fisted and gaping wide beyond repair. Love those slurping sounds they make when they get used. A hard dick, one or two well sized hands, loads of toxxic seed and a healthy serving of piss. Best fun if you kick them out right after the session.. still full and open. Funny to see all that stuff rinsing out and running down their legs...

r1_400.gif

• Upvote 4

On 20/12/2016 at 11:12 PM, u31b3w6 said:

Nothing is hotter than a totally destroyed asshole. Recently fisted and gaping wide beyond repair. Love those slurping sounds they make when they get used. A hard dick, one or two well sized hands, loads of toxxic seed and a healthy serving of piss. Best fun if you kick them out right after the session.. still full and open. Funny to see all that stuff rinsing out and running down their legs...

r1_400.gif

Totally agree. That's a fucking inviting hole ;)