When did you become sexually proficient?

topstud127

When did you become skilled and confident in your abilities as a sexual partner?

I've always given good head. Just one of those things that came naturally to me. 

Topping: 18. I caught on pretty quickly. I've always listened to your partner's body and varied my stroke. I HATE "just plough as deep, fast, and hard as I can tops." Didn't cum consistently until relatively recently. 

Bottoming, since I was 20 or 21, I'd say. I've always been able to go for awhile since I can't cum when bottoming, don't have an overly sensitive or tight hole and most guys tend to miss my prostate. From my experience as a top, I know where I need to be, what works, what doesn't, when the top is having trouble. I do wish I were more flexible and I have big legs.. My only issue now is cleaning, I'm ALWAYS clean but the process can be 5 minutes or never ending. Just depends on my pipes. Back on Pure lately and its doing wonders. But still, I top 90% of the time.

Edited by topstud127
  • Upvote 2

At the risk of sounding like a braggart, I became sexually proficient rather quickly.  I was blessed to have a first man who showed me the pleasures of my own body and how to give pleasure to other men.  He also taught me the joys of versatility and how intimacy enhances sex.  Gianni, if you're reading this, thank you!

As some if not all out there have probably read in some of my other posts on different topics, I first began my bottoming at age 24,( a late starter), with a real great guy taking his time and teaching me what it was all about, following a very unpleasant and undesired experience at the hands or cocks of two thugs in the basement of an ABS. Anyway, the later guy, which was also a great looking, gay black man in his early to mid 50's, took me in and began showing and teaching me the ways in which it all should be done and with one step at a time. This was after winning my confidence and showing his abilities at making me very comfortable and at ease with what was happening and what he was attempting to teach me.

As with topstud, it was pretty much one step at a time to begin with. The teacher started me out with getting comfortable with handling, stroking and licking cock to begin with and slowly progressed into oral and sucking and finally deep throating as much of him as I could take. Looking back, it was only a few short sessions and lessons and I learned very quickly as to what it took to satisfy a man orally and I began to become hooked on sucking and swallowing.  After sometime of that over a few sessions, he then began prepping and conditioning me for anal. It took him several sessions of play and prepping over a several days time until I began to become at ease with him playing and probing and fingering until I was confident and relaxed enough to allow him to try penetration. The initial attempts were not what I was prepared for and didn't go very well, but he never gave up on me or lost interest and by that time, I had confidence in him and his abilities at coaching, so we trudged on and finally it paid off for the both of us. It probably would have gone better and faster in the beginning if he had been smaller, but he was about a 9, so it did take some time for my virgin ass to get used to being penetrated like that.

Once he was able to get in and once I began to become a lot more comfortable with the foreign experience, it was just a short time til he was using me on a pretty steady schedule as his personal white boy fuck whore and I was hooked and loving it. It's all been pretty much history since then. I've never had the urges as with most to top, never really desired it as much as bottoming and being of service to the top alpha males, especially to the black ones, and to satisfy their needs. And have also have never had the urges or needs to be able to physically get off myself when bottoming and servicing the top with the use of my fuck hole. I've always had in my mind that it's the tops pleasure and satisfaction that comes first and primary to mine, that's most important, and that comes from the teachings of my mentor and first real man to break me in, and demonstrate to me the importance in giving pleasure to other men.

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I think my marriage had a lot to do with feeling more confident in my sexual skills and knowledge. Even though I was married to a women, not a man, there is still a lot of cross-over. 

I would say by mid-teens.  Felt like I had lived a lifetime as a bottom at that point.  Today, I can work a load out of you, with either hole, as fast or slow as you wanted.  Full-on expert. 🙂

Guest CuriousDallas

For topping, I would say I’m not confident or proficient. I haven’t been with a huge number of guys and get easily overexcited and if I’m being honest, I still have a problem with premature ejaculation. I’ve had guys complain I’m too rough and too overexcited when I do the fucking. Wearing a condom is a boner killer for me so sometimes I’ll pop one on to stop me from overdoing it but most of the guys I’ve got with don’t want me to wrap.

as a bottom I’m very confidentl I started off bottoming with guys at 15 and it never really hurt of was painful except weirdly shaped dicks or really big ones. I love the feeling of guys fucking me bare and cumming inside me and get very verbal and into it when getting fucked. I’m not a “lay there and suffer it” kind of guy. I will tell the top how much I enjoy him and his cock, how good he feels inside me, how bad I want his cum and so on.