First time gangbang cock clean up anybody else been?

dombitor

I went to a 13 man gang bang last night as the cock clean up sub.

It was 12 tops and 1 bottom and me.

Basically i was there to keep the tops hard and clean in between their turns. Tops would fuck the bottom and blow and pull out for the next one and sit around. I went around and clean them up with swallowed all the asspussy juice and cum.

So much fun!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My goal is to find a bottom to call my own, and whore him out in gangbangs and at bathhouses and such...I haven't done clean up on cocks after they fuck a hole, but I have felched a freshly fucked hole and ate the cum out of it...fucking loved it!  So, if I find that bottom partner and whore him out, I'd want to clean up his hole after every couple loads he takes.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Being a bottom cock and cumpig I would only half like this. But I always clean up tops who have fucked me and make sure any filament of their seed that did not make my mancunt makes  my mouth