Chicken Hawk and Gang Poz Fuck First Timer

Hotload84

Saturday night I was at one of the chicken hawk bars ogling the guys. One shy youth sat down at a corner table. An hour and a half passed, and he just kept drinking. I decided this was THE BOY. I strolled over and introduced myself. His name was Andy, 5' 9", a thin 150, dark hair, satin-smooth skin.

I ordered us tequilas. He was 21 and bi-curious. It was his first time in a Gay Bar. We made small talk as he sipped one drink after another. I made sure he never lacked for liquid refreshment. By closing time he was about to pass out. Since I figured a respectable boy like himself wouldn't want to go home drunk, I suggested we get a room at the Baths. He slurred he'd love to see the Baths. I vowed the Kid would get broken in right.

I dragged him out of the bar and into my car. I drove to a Bathhouse only 5 minutes away Andy could barely walk and stumbled into our room, collapsing on the bed. I locked the door and pulled off his clothes. Now that we were alone, I kissed him ALL OVER. I don't know how he would have responded had he been sober; but in his intoxicated state, we made out for 20 minutes before he passed out.

I'd specifically requested one of the "sling" rooms, and in that apparatus that I struggled to position him. Just looking at the young, slim, hairless body gave me a hardon, knowing what was forthcummin'. I pulled out a large hit of Tina and worked it up his Chute, well past his Sphincter, so the Fucker would quickly absorb it. I secured the stirrups and restraints, so his fresh Virgin Hole was exposed to all Cumers.

! spat on my Cock and lined my Shaft up with his Virgin Boy Cunt. Call me a Sadist, but I just love to plow ALL THE WAY into an unsuspecting Boy's Ass, the less Lube, the better—breaks a Cunt in real fast. So I tore into Andy, ripping him open like a high school girl before I gave him his first Cumload, thick, creamy, and POZ.

Now that I had taken his innocence, and, hopefully his health, it was time for the real fun to begin. I flung open the door—and men, young and old, fat and thin, handsome and ugly (mostly ugly) began to traipse in. I knew some were POZ. Most notable among them was Ol' Frank, not chronologically old, but so-called because of his advanced AIDS, emaciated, with sunken cheeks, and KS Lesions on his arms and legs, even his tongue—I've tasted it! I noticed Ol' Frank ravished the Boy several times that night, and a smirk graced his cracked lips whenever he shot.

But all good things must Cum to an end, and in the morning I had to leave. I'd dumped in the Youth several times; and I swear, the geography of Andy's Anal Canal had become common knowledge among the Bath's Patrons. I smiled at the Kid, trapped in the Sling, Cunt all red, leaking pink Spooge, which ran down his thighs, to pool on the canvas beneath him. There was literally a quarter-cup of the Staff of Death puddled there. Grabbing a cone-shaped cup from the water cooler, I scooped up what I could and forced it down the semi-conscious Boy's throat. I bid him farewell, though I doubt if he heard me; and, after renewing his room for another 12 hours, asked the Desk Clerk to look in on him from time to time.

That night I got a call about 9 PM. It was the Clerk On Duty. He said he'd made a terrible mistake Just as he was leaving Andy's room, he got an urgent page back to the Lobby. In his haste, he'd failed to latch Andy's door. It'd swung wide open. They got really busy, and the Clerk didn't get back to Andy till late afternoon. From what Andy said, some Wise Ass had forced a rubber ball between his teeth, then the Dude, and 15 other guys, proceeded to rape him..

Andy was huddled in a corner of the lobby, terrified and crying, as he awaited a cab. The Clerk had tried to calm him, telling him everything would be OK. Of course, that was bullshit. Andy would never be the same again.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 14

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...