Mexico City Douching DF

BKNY-Knockedup

I don't know the answer, but it's not a crazy question.  I was just discussing this with a friend this weekend.  He said his friend always douches regardless where he travels, and sometimes gets pretty sick.  I personally have had "montazuma's revenge" (however you spell it) in Mexico, and I was so sick it made me wish I had stayed home.  I will be so careful not to drink any of the water/ice cubes etc when I'm there next time.  So I would THINK going directly into the ass would be a direct injection - not in a good way!  There must be someone that knows though.

• Upvote 1

It's like drinking it with out the stomach acid to protect you.  It's best to drink and douche with bottled water. If you buy imported it should be safe.  You can boil it first (let it cool before you douche out your hole lol)  I got Montezuma's revenge once in Cancun.  I was careful to drink only bottled water, but it didn't cross my mind to avoid douching with tap water...  Thanks Zeus for Imodium

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2016 at 1:40 PM, BareBen said:

It's like drinking it with out the stomach acid to protect you.  It's best to drink and douche with bottled water. If you buy imported it should be safe.  You can boil it first (let it cool before you douche out your hole lol)  I got Montezuma's revenge once in Cancun.  I was careful to drink only bottled water, but it didn't cross my mind to avoid douching with tap water...  Thanks Zeus for Imodium

Agreed! If you wouldn't put it in your mouth, DEFINITELY don't put it in your ass. 

• 7 months later...

Water in Mexico City is fit for human consumption (this is not true for all of Mexico, especially beaches), it may taste different from the water from where you are from. 

If you want to be extra safe you can boil it before using but odds are it is perfectly fine for douching if you're staying within the capital itself. (The zona rosa is in the capital)

Edited by minthulf

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

I had the same concern when I was in Houston a few weeks ago with the ecoli in the water after the hurricane.  Didn’t get I’ll. Thank god.   Valid concern. Use bottled water. 

On 1/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, Hotboi01 said:

Agreed! If you wouldn't put it in your mouth, DEFINITELY don't put it in your ass. 

I went to school in Pueblo outside of Mexico D.F. I never had any problems with the H20 or anything. Living throughout many location's find out what the locals are using. Adopt to their systems.