Loose/Slack Hole

xxxhole

Does anyone know of, or have any suggestions on having a loose hole? I know of ysing large toys, fisting etc will get you that, but im looking for something on the more extreme side of things, like something you cant control. Basically im looking for advice on extreme numbing creams that may make you loose all feeling and control of your asshole, or anal modifications (if that is such a thing) so one always has a loose slack hole. Any advice or information would be appreciated, im just curious.

• Upvote 1

I love the feeling of having a loose, slack hole after getting it worked with cocks and big toys. But I think you could expect fecal incontinence and regular trips to hospital were you to perform any kind of modification to get your hole permanently loose. Personally I don't find that hot.

• 3 years later...