Toms hotel breeding long weekend

Guest Killierawbtm

Guest Killierawbtm

Hey guys finally going to Berlin!! Booked flights for 26th Jan till 30th looking to take as much spunk deep in my hole as I can, where can u guys suggest I can go to be guaranteed to get used as a cum dump, just want to walk in a bar goto cruising area get stripped put in a sling and gang fucked and filled over and over I wouldn't refuse any load I would even let them cover me in piss I'm sleazy as fuck and don't get enough raw sex, never had more than 2 loads in my hole at once only because I've never had the opportunity but when I'm out here I want to have taken atleast 100 raw loads up my hole before the weekend so please please comment and tell me where I should go bars clubs saunas anything that will get me loads and please share some stories of your own personal experiences, ta much :D

Berghain/Lab-oratory for the full Berlin decadence pan-sexual, music driven scene.

Mutschmann's - fun back room

Fickstutenmarkt (Horse Market) - monthly play event. You enter as either stud or mare. Mares wear a hood and are chosen by the studs. Be prepared for a LOT of sex.

New Action/Bull  - sleazy, fun back rooms, best LATE (located across from one another - 1 stop 2 options!

Those are my go-to's.  I'm sure there are others. I only get to Berlin every couple of years, but I ALWAYS leave with gallons of German cum in me!