dude Stealth poz me

so I have been barebacking for a few years now. But I was very careful, I created a fake online account and still have my normal one before i meet a guy a make sure i check his story about his status on both account. my said HIV- and the fake one said HIV+. and it worked sometimes dude lied about their status saying their are neg and on the fake one they said they are truly poz.

so a few years passed and I avoided all of these guys. I never i had a couple of tops I let breed me but always was very careful. however, one day I met a hot black guy with a hot huge dick on a4a. he said he was neg and was very sincere, he didnt answer to my fake profile, and he told me he doesnt fuck poz guys. so I was like perfect. his dick was huge. so he came over i got on all four and we start fucking. i told him not to breed me and he said he never cum inside guys. i was very happy with our agreement. after an hour or so he pull out and cum over my back and he ran out and left. then suddently I had something running all over my body. it was strange i couldnt explain. i went to the bathroom and cum, gallon gush out of my hole. i was furious, wtf he bred me cum inside me and ran out. i texted him call and nothing like my number was blocked. i went online and his profile was deleted. i was so scared it happened on friday night, monday morning i went to the doctor office for std test and BAM!!! i was full blown HIV positive. i  was devasted the bastard bred me and poz me up. i cried and got very depressed for weeks and months. now its been 3 years and finally I am better. I saw him online months later what show I do confront him?

• Like 1

Well if its truly something that you are not happy with, and you can prove it was him, that is cause for legal action however if u simply wish to comfort him personally the best thing u can do its just send him a message expressing yourself and hoping for the best, he likely will ignore it if he ignored all previous attempts at contact though.

Best of luck to you, sorry to hear you got something you didn't want i wish you a happy healthy future.

• Moderators

I understand you are mad at the guy you told us about (with good reason). But if you tested poz on Monday, you got infected somewhere in the range of 2 - 12 weeks earlier.  In fact if this had been your first exposure, you could have taken PEP and most likely prevented HIV from taking hold. 

I feel for you, but the story you are telling makes no sense. 

• Upvote 5

• Moderators
7 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I understand you are mad at the guy you told us about (with good reason). But if you tested poz on Monday, you got infected somewhere in the range of 2 - 12 weeks earlier.  In fact if this had been your first exposure, you could have taken PEP and most likely prevented HIV from taking hold. 

I feel for you, but the story you are telling makes no sense. 

Less sleepy now than when I last wrote - actually you could have been infected any time between a couple of weeks ago and whenever you last got tested. I was assuming in my first reply that you took an HIV test every 3-6 months. If that is not the case, you could have been poz for a long time. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2016 at 0:16 PM, barenyc27 said:

i was so scared it happened on friday night, monday morning i went to the doctor office for std test and BAM!!! i was full blown HIV positive.

This guy didn't poz you.

You were HIV+ before this event happened. It takes at the very least two weeks for a 4th gen test to turn +, and PCR test would take about a week. It's very unlikley you got pozzed on friday and were already testing + on monday. You simply were HIV+ before friday.

Edited by rawfuckr

• 3 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Don't care front him as you don't know for sure it was him. I only have one profile on all websites and I'm deliberately vague about my status. I've lied to guys just to get my cock and load in their asses and it could just have easily been a guy like me. Before I got pozzed I was pretty naive about guys lying about their status and just assumed guys wouldn't fuck you bare if they were poz. Now I know you should assume every guy who wants to fuck you bare IS poz.

Guest Dickmagnet

Sorry man if this story is even true but like drscorpio & others have said it just does not make sense there is no way on earth if you got fucked on friday & tested on monday you would be poz no way. I think you have a wild imagination & maybe are just looking for someone to blame obviously the wrong guy. I think you have been stealthed before by someone else.

• 4 weeks later...