(This is a continuation of my AirBNBreed story. Hope you enjoy.)

There are all kinds of interesting sights on my bus tour of Montreal but nothing’s quite as impressive to me as the guy who’s explaining it all to us. Our guide, Nate, is maybe 5’6” and totally built, with pecs and biceps that look like they’re about to burst through his light blue short-sleeve button-down shirt Hulk-style. Then there’s the beefy legs and bubble butt that his fitted khaki shorts show off to perfection.

Though I was hoping to swap seed with a hot French Canadian or twenty while I’m here, I’m more than willing to go for a different physical type, especially if they looked like Nate, who explained at the outset that was born in Hawaii but moved to Montreal when he was a baby. He looks like he could be the Rock’s much shorter little brother. It’s especially hot to hear him speak French to a young, beautiful family of four who are visiting from Paris.

Nate’s been smiling and making eye contact with me throughout the tour but that doesn’t necessarily mean he wants my seed. He could just be doing his job.

Still, I’m horned up enough after my breed-fest with Frank and Samuel this morning to be a lot more brazen than I would be back home. I look down at my bulging crotch, notice the Bubblicious logo on my Target t-shirt and get an idea.

During the next lull in Nate’s narration, I catch his eye, drop one hand to my crotch-lump, give it a sexy squeeze and then pull it up to my chest to meet the other hand, making a point to cover all of the letters of Bubblicious except for the two B’s in the middle. BB. I shoot Nate a cruise-y, penetrating look. He meets my gaze. I look down, tap my fingers on my pecs that say ‘bb,’ then look back up at him. Nate gulps then gives an affirmative nod so small I worry that I might be imagining it.

Nate’s visibly flustered when he starts into his next schpiel about the different festivals that happen throughout the summer including gay pride, which he says with a smile is this coming weekend. Then as we pull into a lush park with beautiful views of the city, he says, “We’re going to stop here for photos and a bathroom break. Be back on the bus in fifteen minutes.” He then catches my eyes and smiles. “Actually, make it twenty.”

Fuck, it’s on.

Once we’re off the bus, an older couple asks Nate to take their picture with the city behind them. Nate takes the camera and while the pair take their positions Nate walks over to me and whispers, “There’s a storage shed to the right of the men’s room. The door says ‘Private.’ Wait outside it for there.”

I use the men’s room first, though it’s difficult to pee with my dick hard and throbbing. While I’m peeing, I reach my fingers under my balls and feel a drop of the spunk Samuel and Frank pumped into me earlier. I bring it to my lips and taste it. Sweet.

I leave the bathroom and wait casually near the ‘Private’ door. A few minutes tick by. I’m about to give up and head back to the bus, when Nate comes rushing around the corner. He’s literally unbuttoning his shirt as he struts toward me, smiling with lust in his eyes. He doesn’t say a word. He just opens the door to the storage shed and pulls me inside and around a corner to an open area. The next thing I know, his tongue is in my mouth.

He pulls away and grabs my pecs, framing the “bb” with his hands as I did earlier.  “That was very clever way to send a message,” he says.

“What?” I say, feigning cluelessness. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Give me a break,” he says, laughing. “Better yet, give me a load.  And make it a huge one.”

“Five days worth,” I say, reaching around to grab that bubble ass through his shorts.

“We gotta be quick,” he says. “You got any lube?”

“No,” I say.

“I’ll get it wet with my mouth,” says Nate, before taking out my hard cock and engulfing it with his hot mouth.

As I slowly start to face-fuck him I realize I may have a solution to our lube situation. I move my hands from Nate’s head to under his arms and pull him up till we’re face to face, maybe a centimeter apart. “I might have some lube after all,” I say.

He gives me a quizzical look.

“Before getting on your bus I got fucked by the couple who’s AirBNB I’m staying at,” I explain.

“They breed you?” asks Nate.

“Of course,” I say. “Both of them. And I’ve been keeping their loads inside me, which believe me, isn’t easy when that bus would hit a bump.”

“Fuck, that’s hot,” says Nate.

“They both shot huge,” I say.

“So you’re proposing we use their loads to lube up your cock for my hole?”

“Yeah.  Put your hands under my hole and I’ll let ‘em ooze out.”

“You don’t want me to use my mouth?”

“Damn, you’re a pig after my own heart.”

Nate gets down on his knees and I bend my ass toward his mouth. It only takes a couple of pokes with his long hot tongue before I start to release the loads.  I hear him slurp up a mouthful then he grabs my hand and spits it into it. I slather it over my raging hard-on as Nate dives back in for more.

“Relax that hole, fucker,” he says between slurps. “I want all of their hot seed.”

Three mouthfuls into palmfuls later, my cock is drenched and sticky and Nate is bending over a wheelbarrow, exposing his hot hole to me. 

“We got ten minutes before we have to get back to the bus,” he pants. “I want you in me for nine of them.”

“One stroke?” I ask, putting my cum-slick cock head right at his hole.

“Do it,” he says.

I rear back a bit, so my cockhead leaves his hole then look down to see a tiny strand of Frank/Samuel cum connecting my angry cockhead to Nate’s puckered hole. It catches the light just so.

“Fucking beautiful,” I say. “Now take my cock.”

I shove my cumstick all the way into his hot hole in one stroke.

“Aaaaaggghhhhh!” Nate groans, his handsome tan face contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain.

I wriggle my hips back and forth, my balls right up against his ass, and let him get used to the invasion.

“You good?” I ask.

“Better than good. Now drill me. Pound me deep until you knock me up.”

I start pumping, enjoying the sound of my slick cock sliding in and out of his tight fuckhole. I inhale deeply and almost pass out from sensory overload.

“Smell,”I say between fuckstrokes. “It’s so hot…to smell all that man-cum….when neither of us has shot off yet.”

As I continue to ream out his guts, I steal a look at my watch to see that three minutes have passed.  Seven to go.

“God, that dick feels so good,” says Nate. “I feel it getting harder with each stroke.”

“That’s because your ass is milking my dick like crazy. It’s determined to pull that sperm right out of me.”

“I can’t wait for you to blast that hot cum inside me.”

Suddenly, we hear the sound of a metal hitting the ground, like shovel being knock over. We both turn to see the handsome father from Parisian family staring at us. Before I can pull out or even feel mortified, I notice that his cock is out and his jerking it.

“It’s okay,” he assures us in that sexy French accent. “I watch.”

“Where’s your wife and kids?” asks Nate.

“Gift shop,” says Paris Dad.

Nate and I share a bemused look then I go right back to deep-dicking him.

“That hole ready for some sperm, fucker?” I ask Nate after about a minute of pile-driving.

“Yeah, but make it last. We got five minutes and your cock feels amazing.”

I focus on fucking Nate without going for blast off.  We both look over at Paris Dad whose bearded face is now glazed over and whose hand is now going a mile a minute on his 8-inch uncut cock.

“Don’t you dare waste your load on the floor!” barks Nate, opening his mouth wide as if to say, ‘Feed me.’

“Can I fuck it up his ass?” PD asks, jutting his chin at me. “I love to breed. The best.”

“You’ll have to ask him,” laughs Nate, “but I feel like the answer is yes. His hole is already slick with two loads from this morning.”

“Fuck me,” I say.

I bury my dick balls deep in Nate, then do my best to arch my ass up so that PD can get up there. I’ve never gotten fucked while fucking so this is going to be a whole new experience, one I can’t wait to tell Samuel and Frank about back at the house.

“I’m Jean-Luc, by the way,” PD says as he slides in slowly, inch by inch.  As I feel my cummy fuck-tunnel expanding for him, my dick gets even harder in Nate’s hole if that’s possible.

Once Jean Luc’s dick is all the way inside, I say “Okay, this is a first for me. Who drives this train?”

“You do, the man in the middle,” says Nate.  “Let’s do it…four minutes left.”

I start to fuck back onto Jean-Luc’s dick then forward into Nate, then back, then forward. It takes some getting used to but gradually, I get my fuckstrokes down and feel like I’m giving both my partners a grade-A fuck as they meet my strokes with their own fuck-rhythms. The sensation is so overwhelming that I’m not able to form words.  I just groan while Nate serves up the breeding talk.

“You gonna flood my ass, fucker? Send me back in front of all those people full of your jizz.”

“Aaaggghhh….annnggggghhh….yes….” is all I can muster.

“Jean-Luc, you breed him first and then he’ll blast right off into me,” says Nate. “Sound good, Randy?”

“Ughhhhhh….fuck……aaagghhhhh….yes!” I groan.

“Do it, Jean-Luc,” commands Nate. “Breed his ass while your beautiful wife’s outside waiting. Shoot him full of that same sperm you made those precious kids with. Do it.”

The dirty talk sends Jean-Luc over the edge.

“I’m cumming!” he moans.  “I am breeding you.”

“Fill it, fucker,” I beg

The feeling of Jean-Luc’s Euro-cream pouring into my hole sends me over the edge, too.

“Tell me what you need, Nate!” I plead through gritted teeth.

“Your cum,” he begs. “Cum in my hole, you fucking piggy barebacker.”

Hearing Nate say the word–barebacker–in relation to me sends me past the point of no return, and I start to unload while Jean-Luc’s dick is still buried deep up my rectum.

“Here is comes, fuckboy,” I moan.  “Take…my….seeeeeeed!”

With that, I blast five days worth of American-made jizz right up Nate the Tour Guide’s perfect ass.

“Every drop, Randy,” Nate says, while jacking a load into his hand. “Every fucking drop.”

I fall onto Nate’s back. Jean-Luc falls onto mine. No one moves for about a minute. We just breathe.  I steal a look at my watch.

“Two minutes,” I say.

“Pull out together,” says Jean Luc.

As we both snake our dicks out of our fuckee’s asses, the smell of even more fresh cum fills the air.  We stand up and face each other in a three way kiss while our hands explore each other’s asses. My eyes are closed so I don’t see that Nate’s bringing his cum-filled hand up to our mouths until a huge hot glob of it is on my tongue. We snowball the load back and forth between the three of us, making sure all of our lips are coated in white. We look at each other and crack up laughing.

“We can’t go back on the bus like this,” says Nate.

I grab my Bubblicious t-shirt, find the spot where the two B’s appear together and use that to wipe the cum from all of our faces, but I don’t go near the loads in our asses. Those loads are meant to marinate.

“You’re going to walk around with a cummed up t-shirt?” asks Nate.

“Damned right,” I say.

•••••

“So then we all got back on the bus and we finished the tour,” I explain to Frank and Samuel that afternoon back in their kitchen.

“And the wife had no idea?” asks Samuel.

“I don’t think so,” I say.

“How big was Nate’s dick?”

Samuel is asking all the questions because Frank’s mouth is busy felching out Jean-Luc’s load.

“About 7, I think,” I say.  “And thick. We exchanged numbers. I have a feeling we might swap cum again before I go.”

Frank walks over to me breeding toteboard and grabs a marker.

“You gave a load to the ass and you took a load in the ass,” he sums up. “So two more hashmarks for you…making a total of four.”

“And I haven’t even been in Montreal 24 hours,” I say proudly.

“Wanna make it five?” says Samuel pulling away from my hole, his scruff caked in Parisian fuckcream.

I look down and see him jerking his raging hard on through his nylon running shorts. It’s already making a pre-cum stain on the fabric.

I then say what might be my favorite sentence in the English language.

“Breed me.”

Screen Shot 2016-12-01 at 5.32.28 PM.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...