Straight Guy Uses Me to Ease the Pressure in His Nuts

RenoGuy

The straight, clean-cut 40-something year old guy on Craigslist posted for a woman who would take the four-day load in his nuts.  He wanted a blowjob.  Evidently, he was having no luck because when I emailed him playfully suggesting that a guy might do a better job with that, he actually emailed me back. He had just struck out with a third woman and was pretty frustrated. The more we emailed back and forth, the more I could tell he was just your average guy who was kind of losing his mind because he was so horny, and ready to try anything.   He asked me whether I was HIV negative and clean.  I replied I was.

He claimed he had received a blowjob from his college roommate a couple times and had enjoyed the experience, and in all truth, the real obstacle didn't seem getting a blowjob from a guy, but convincing him I didn't expect anything in return.  He actually wanted me to explain what I get out of it, so I told him how I got off servicing a man, especially a straight man.   I told him how just a fantasy of a straight man using me to empty nuts kind of makes me crazy.  He made a big point about asking whether I enjoyed tasting a man's semen.  I replied "Yeah, I really get off on it."

He finally agreed to give it a try, saying he'd come over to my house.  When he showed up my initial thought was that he had honestly been somewhat self-deprecating in his self-description. He had said he was clean-cut , but when he stepped into my living room, he was every gay guy's fantasy of the straight guy who wants a blowjob.  He was wearing kind of a thick coat because it was cold outside, but when he took it off and I saw him in his T-shirt and sweats, I couldn't believe how lucky I was that night.  

We talked for a while, and then I asked if he was ready.  He answered 'yeah', so I suggested we go to the back bedroom. I hadn't blown a guy in a while, so I was really hungry to play with him.  When we arrived in the bedroom he sort of hesitated as he stood next to the bed, so I stepped over to him, went down on my knees and began feeling up his cock inside of his sweats. He got hard quickly.  I began to mouth his penis through the material. Slowly, I began to work his sweats down his legs.  Underneath of the sweats he was wearing gray boxer briefs, and I could see the outline of his throbbing dick.

Remember I said he was kind of self-deprecating? He described his dick as somewhat thick and a bit of a longer 'unit'.  If there ever was an understatement, this was it.  After tonguing the salty wet spot his pre-cum had created when it soaked through his boxers, I finally worked his boxer briefs off.  His dick was at least eight inches and really thick.  I began to work on his cock, sucking the head, and then kind of showing off my skills at deep throating him. The entire time, he leaked pre-come like crazy.  I could tell it had been a while since the boy had gotten any attention.

Finally he asked if he could sit down, and I told him of course he could. I reminded him that this was about taking care of his needs.  Once he was comfortable I got between his legs and continued to work on his rigid dick.  

My dick was rock hard, and it was kind of uncomfortable in my boxers , so I decided to take them off, and he didn't seem to mind.  A few times I could tell he was getting close to cumming, and each time I deliberately backed-off, and when he had calmed down I went back to sucking him. His nuts were extremely sensitive, so he asked me to be careful with them, and I gently tongued them.  After about 20 minutes I could tell he had held out about as long as he could, only to have his suggest "Hey, let's change positions."  

I was kind of surprised he wanted to do that because I could swear he was moments away from ejaculating, but I said "Sure, whatever you want."

Then he ordered me to lay on my back.  I complied, assuming he was going to mount my face and fuck it to finish up, but instead, without even asking, he began to rub his leaking penis against my asshole.  I was stunned - we hadn't said anything about anal, but he was clearly about to cum, and it was also clear he was going to take what he wanted.

Fortunately I habitually prep my ass whenever I blow a guy, just in case.  It's only happened a time or two, but I like to be ready, and that night I was glad I was prepared.

Throughout the entire blowjob, he leaked what tasted like gallons of pre-come , and now he was pre-cumming all over my asshole.  Without any hesitation or ceremony, he just hunched forward and the head of his big cock popped into my ass.  In two strokes, he was balls deep and then he stiffened, not making a single sound, but I could feel he was ejaculating his sperm into me.  He knew he was going to come when I was blowing him, and I had even told him I would swallow when he was ready because he complained that women usually wouldn't swallow cum, but instead of blowing his load in my mouth, when push came to shove, and he needed to empty his nuts, he simply decided he wanted to do it in my cunt. 

Afterwards we talked and joked about the experience.  He said that he really thought this would work for him — he thought it would take the edge off when he was dating women if he didn't have to sleep with them to get his rocks off.  He made sure he got my real email address and phone number and then asked when I'd be free again. 

It's been a couple hours since he left, and I'm jacking off as I feel his straight semen leaking out of my used ass.  He's going to be back.

Thanks for listening — I just had to tell the story, because I couldn't believe it happened, even though I'm laying here right now  with an aching asshole because a straight guy decided to finish his male business inside me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 19

Lucky bitch! ;-)

I sucked a guy once who said he was straight but I don't think he was. Didn't fuck me though, just pulled up his sweats after he shot his load and left. Then blocked me on the dating site (why was he on a gay site anyway if he was straight?). Weird.

• 1 month later...

I answered this CL ad from a str8 black guy who got off on getting his foreskin worked and stated he couldn't find a woman who'd spend hours nursing on it...turns out the real reason woman didn't suck him off was he had the rankest cock ever - this guy could produce a weeks worth of cheese in an 8 hour workday -  I spent a very happy year on my knees cleaning his foreskin before he was transferred up north...

• Upvote 3

Very, very HOT! LIke you, I LOVE getting str8 guys off. I'd say the vast majority of the guys I suck off are str8. But, it's rare for them to move to fucking on the first outing. Good for you! I loved reading about it.