Tommy the Tease

daddybear

Tommy The Tease

Tommy was as cute as a button, literally the face of an angel with pure blond curls, short at 5’4 and slim but with a rounded sticky out bottom that women would pay a plastic surgeon thousands to have one just like it.

Tommy loved his arse, he loves wearing tight briefs and thongs, taking selfies of himself all sissy like and posting them on the net, he loved the attention from men all over the world who would pay him complements and send him sexy arse accentuating underwear to a post office box for him to wear and pose in, of course a lot of the underwear was backless and Tommy revelled in showing off his pretty pink pucker for all to see.

Tommy also had an insatiable boy pussy, from his mid-teens he had been sticking candles, vegetables and eventually dildos up his boy hole, he loved the feeling of something in his butt, of course he got fucked by men, in fact being fucked was his ‘most favourite thing ever’, but the one thing he always insisted on when being fucked was a condom.

Carlos Morino was a half Jamaican half Spanish man in his 40’s, bulky built like a shit brick house, not very good looking thanks to severe acne scars and the permanent scow on his face, if you had seen him in the street you would have crossed the road to avoid him. Carlos was also a big fan of Tommy’s Tumblr account, he’d sit and slowly stroke his fat nine inch cock looking at the pictures of Tommy in his underwear, of his lovely round arse and of his boi pussy with or without various objects shoved up it.

It was in the lead up to Christmas that Carlos was out shopping, his mood as normal pretty bad though mellowed thanks to the weed he had smoked before he came out, he was in the local supermarket and bending down to pick up some vodka when he heard a giggle, turning his head he saw a woman walking down the aisle away from him but what really caught his eye was the boy walking alongside her, his face froze, his mind raced, those blond curls and that massive bottom encased in tight jeans, it was his favourite internet boy, he was sure, gathering himself he immediately followed, at the till it was confirmed when he watched the cute boys animated face excitedly talking to his mother, yes it was indeed Tommy, cute little sissy Tommy.

Of course Tommy had noticed the big man following him, and like the little tease he was he made sure he showed off his pert rounded butt, but Tommy being the boy he was actually thought he was doing nothing wrong and as he and his mother left the store he threw a smile over his shoulder at the man thinking that was it, but that was not it, little did he know that the dark BMW behind his mother’s car on the ride home was Carlos intent on tracking his prey, he had plans for Tommy the Tease.

A parcel later of stills from Tommy’s Tumblr account to the boys account had the kid worried, the message in the parcel was simple “come here on Friday or your mother gets these”, Tommy was torn, his mother was ultra-religious, she’d go mad, he knew that, so on Friday night he found himself at the address accepting a drink laced with ‘G’ from the big man and then smoked a joint, and then when the big man was sure the kid was stoned enough the fun began, for Carlos at least.

“Shut up” Carlos grunted as his big bare cock lined up at the high helpless teens tight pussy, Tommy’s hands tied at the wrist rested begin Carlos’s broad neck, pressed against the wall the poor teen could hardly struggle against the big man’s body, his legs high and spread over Carlos’s strong arms, he pleaded “No No not bare!!!” as he felt the tip of the man’s cock probe at his vulnerable boy pussy, he cried out “NO!!!” as Carlos’s big cock head pushed and entered his slick stretched cunt thanks to the dildoing he’d endured just beforehand.

Sliding in Carlos luxuriated in the velvet softness of the kids insides as his cock slid deeper into the boys rectum stretching the sphincter wide “shut up whore, I am going to work this ass, this is what I am meant for, the breed whores like you”, despite the boys dire situation he could not help moan in pleasure as the biggest cock he had ever seen in the flesh delved deeper in his boi cunt, his little boy cock was hard pressed against Carlo’s gut, the big man pushed harder pushing his dick further into the kid, his cock travelling deeper into uncharted territory of teen Tommy’s pussy, despite semi enjoying the man’s cock Tommy  still pleaded “please not bare please no!!”, Carlos spat in the boy’s face, slapping the kids arse cheeks with his hands “you do not get it whore your my BITCH now and breed my bitches raw!!!”

A big shove and a scream from Tommy as his innards were defied to the limit Carlos’s wiry thick pubes were resting against the boy’s taint, grinning Carlos grunted to a wail from Tommy “now the fucking can begin!!”.

Carlos loved to fuck, in fact he called his hips and strong legs ‘the power fucking machine’, his cock travelled in and out, Tommy was whimpering and moaning, never had he been fucked like this, his fear was overtaken as he achieved his first ever anal orgasm which Carlos loved feeling round his dick as he carried on pummelling the kids cunt, despite the pleasure he was feeling Tommy was still begging whimpering “please don’t cum in me, please”, which just resulted in Carlos sneering “do you think you can protect yourself against me, you whore”

Carlo’s thrusts became more insistent, his breathing heavier and his grunting louder signalling to Tommy that the man was close, desperate one last time he cried “don’t cum in me pleaaaseee!!!!” at the same moment as Carlos’s cock engorged even more as a week load of man spunk fired deep into the kid’s pussy, Tommy squealed out of anguish but also uncontrolled excitement as he felt the man’s sperm fill his pussy firing his own sperm onto Carlo’s gut.

Carlos rested for a moment feeling his cock deflate slightly, his cock fell from the boy’s hole and he laughed as he felt the copious amount of cum and ass juices flood out of the boy’s cunt pouring over his cock onto the floor, he spat onto the boy’s face “yeah caramba!!” before leaning in and kissing a stunned Tommy the tease deep and hard.

Carlos sat on his sofa, his legs spread wide as he smoked a big Cuban cigar as he watched newly named ‘Tommy the whore’ in sissy hold up stockings lick the spilt spunk of his hardwood floors before he crawled over the floor and licked Carlo’s increasingly semi to hard spunk and boi pussy coated cock clean, Carlos snapped his fingers “get on it boy and milk my spunk into your cunt, you belong to me now”

As Tommy lowered his self onto Carlos’s big cock, he moaned with excitement “yes daddy I am your whore”, the big man chucked “yes you are”

Needless to say, ‘Tommy the Tease’s’ Tumblr page changed from that day forth, men across the globe wanked themselves silly watching Tommy get fucked by the big man and his friends, and of course Carlos was happy as bitcoins rolled into his account.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18