Video Store - Anonymous

BKNY-Knockedup

I'm a total anon glory hole slut.  I went to a video store the other night and I got three loads through the glory hole in about an hour, one from a white guy, one from a black guy, and the third from a Latino.

I've had MANY MANY MANY dicks inside my ass but the third dick, that of the Latino, was a new experience.  Now, I can take a fist no problem but for the Latino dick I found it necessary to take a HUGE hit of poppers after he had slid in.  Then I slid off of it for a second, only to find the cum from the first two guys poured out of my hole.  Then the Latino slid back in, and went to town on my ass, nutting deep in my hole.

Afterwards I cleaned off his beautiful dick, pulled up my pants and went hunting for the another load.

Life's pretty good.

• Upvote 12

• 2 months later...
On 12/2/2016 at 0:31 PM, BKNY-Knockedup said:

I'm a total anon glory hole slut.  I went to a video store the other night and I got three loads through the glory hole in about an hour, one from a white guy, one from a black guy, and the third from a Latino.

I've had MANY MANY MANY dicks inside my ass but the third dick, that of the Latino, was a new experience.  Now, I can take a fist no problem but for the Latino dick I found it necessary to take a HUGE hit of poppers after he had slid in.  Then I slid off of it for a second, only to find the cum from the first two guys poured out of my hole.  Then the Latino slid back in, and went to town on my ass, nutting deep in my hole.

Afterwards I cleaned off his beautiful dick, pulled up my pants and went hunting for the another load.

Life's pretty good.

you will never beet a huge raw cock