What makes you a whore?

Luvbbslut

I have always been called a bitch, slut and a whore by men.  I have allowed any men who wants a fuck to fuck me, just ask and I will bend over, be one or more, as I love threesomes and anything that will come my way. To be honest I really don't know by how many men I have been fucked, I have done webcamming and had men tell me I have no shame and to tell the truth I love bending over and allowing men to take a good look at my hole. Im a whore and love it, love getting fucked by any men who wants me regardless of who he is. But to be a whore if one as to take money, let me then day one time I got fucked by a man who bent me over his couch and I enjoyed being bent over with my legs spread wide open for him and any men who would want it. But when he was finished fucking me he paid me for fucking my ass. He told me he liked and enjoyed my ass and paid me $20 dollars for my piece of ass. So if that makes me a whore, well Im a whore and I enjoyed it would do it again. I will not forget him because he had me take a shower with him while we were together i enjoyed his looks and his eyes checking me out from behind and his hands feeling me, then after naked headed to the couch to bend over the side arm with my legs spread open for his pleasure to see me spread open and get his cock inside me. I love it! Nothing like being a real whore!

I’d say my complete infatuation with Men/ cock makes me a whore, in the identity sense. Cock is my favorite thing ever and I can’t really imagine living without it. Not a minute goes by that I don’t think about cock, sucking it or getting fucked it. Every guy I meet, I think about their dick and everything about it. I’ve even cut school and called out of worked before, just for cock.

Cock itself genuinely makes me happy, so I have no need to touch myself and I get all pleasure from pleasing Men. Of course that includes everything that comes out of it(cum and piss). 

I try to get as much of it as I can, under any circumstances. It’s also why I hate condoms. Cocks are nature’s greatest gift and they shouldn’t be concealed by anything. All in all, a whore would do anything for cock, and I do. 😌

Edited by RawBottomAriel
  • Like 2

At some point I wrote it, but it is not too much to repeat it. For 11 months I have been dating perhaps the biggest whore I have ever had. I am 40 and 23, we met on grindr to fuck, in my profile I always put "BDSM" and that was what made us write and chat for several days until the sexual encounter. From that day on, he became my slave, even without realizing it, thanks to lust, we fucked without a condom and even though he got a little scared, he kept going. I tell this because it is important for what came next: he totally surrendered to his low instincts thanks to me, I made him fuck other men, we participated in orgies and gangbangs where his ass swallowed cocks of all kinds, colors and ages, we went out to the cruising to suck and that could be fed with semen and urinate. Unfortunately in our city there is a quarantine due to the covid and all that we had to stop it but we are both already a formal couple and also he is still my whore slave.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest smileatyou

If a whore makes money, then I'm not because I give it away for free. But if a whore is a man who offers his raw hole to all cummers indiscriminately, then I am. One of my favorite memories is being ass up and blindfolded, and a stranger came over, found me like that, slapped my ass and said, "Fucking slut, your hole is mine! Do you like being a whore?" Yes, sir, I love being a whore. He left me dripping with his load for the next dude. 

b.JPG

Edited by smileatyou