What makes you a whore?

Luvbbslut

What makes me a whore? Because I have been one but only with men. The photo is from my agency profile in the late 1990's, smooth shaved body, trimmed pubes, and a light all over tan. Had to kiss a few frogs but if you enjoy fucking and sex and get paid for it and get to fuck a few holes yourself then why not when it helped to pay the bills.  I would still do it if I still had that body and looks lol

Scan1asmaller.JPG

Guest Breedmyhole40

Mmm id just love to be a whore one day, love to be gangbanged all bare, fuck ive had fantasies about selling my holes getting paid to suck and fuck and give pleasure.

since my early teens when I was broken into total gay submission by my friend he would fuck me and would never allow me to cum or even have an orgasm. he would have his friend come over fuck me while he watched. after that relationship ended I continued getting fucked by other men, again it was never about me, I would meet the men, strip naked get on my knees suck their cock and get fucked till they would cum either on me or in me and soon as they were finished, it was get the fuck out bitch. and it was all my sex. I did have a men who I stripped for sucked his cock bent over for him and when he was done fucking me, he actually paid me for the fuck. I admit I enjoyed the feeling of getting twenty bucks for a fuck at the time. I have also done an apartment cleaning for money nude. and while I was washing the floor on my knees naked I saw he was sitting behind me jerking off, so I went over sucked his cock till he cum. I got paid for the work and he paid me double for the service. I guess that would make me a whore since I could be also called a prostitute. even thought it only happened twice. in any case I do like being called be a whore, slut, bitch, fag what ever the men do like to call, I think its fitting. I get fucked but I never cum or have the orgasm then. usually after I go home and reflect or washing myself clean and cum is still dripping out of my hole that I jerk off and have my orgasm. I do love the feeling of being fucked, but men don't let me jerk off and when they have their orgasm its get the fuck out bitch or whore what ever they call me and I'm gone. Men tend to like having sex in the dark. I for my part hate it, I prefer it when the lights are one and nice and bright, so that the men fucking me can get a full view of what they are getting. I want them to see that hole they are shoving their cock inside, they are riding for me its erotic and pleasurable to know they are not just enjoying the fuck but also the view of that hole they are both penetrating but fucking and giving their entire pleasure.

although I'm presently in Europe and no real sex here were I am, I get often many messages be it on squirt or other sites of men who have fucked me and asking me when I get back or if I'm already back so they can fuck me. As they are repeated tops who state they have enjoyed my piece of ass and my hole feels so hot and good.

i do it not for the money but because I love pleasuring men, love the feeling of being their pleasure hole and being a replacement for their wives, partners who have not given them the pleasure they wanted and desire, and I do give them pleasure when I get down on my knees and suck their cock as many women will not do that, lick their balls, and allow them to fuck me the way they want and give them the maximum pleasure. Well I guess I'm both a whore and a  prostitute, if that is the name given to me. well I am and enjoy it. if a men decides he wants to give me money for my piece of ass and he felt it was worth it then I'm more then happy to accept. To pleasure men with my naked body and let them enjoy my warm  fuck hole that I enjoy spreading my legs for a needy men who wants a piece of ass!

On 10/22/2020 at 1:49 AM, gaysk8er86 said:

What a rude thing to say. I love that littlecumsewer is so comfortable with who I am. Im the same way. Love being a cum receptical for cocks

thanks for the love bae! when men who use slutty faggots like me call me trash they actually mean it as a compliment. this man has actually called me worthless trash while he fucked me up the ass bareback while strangling me and spitting in my face and watching men pass me around. I love the term "cum receptacle for cocks" it really describes what we are to many men xo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, BottomsUp said:

I’m a whore because I let total strangers fuck me raw and cum in me. I’m a whore because I want men to use my holes and want to please men and give them a place to dump a load. I’m a whore because I take all loads.

not just because you let strangers fuck you raw and cum inside you, but because of the huge number of strangers you let fuck you raw and cum inside you. lots or sluts do the odd dirty hookup. the true cumdump whores like us are the ones that get fucked bareback by a LOT of strangers on the regular and we don't care at all who breeds us.869474685_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.92639a67c22aa357ad16f814e56e9caf.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

not just because you let strangers fuck you raw and cum inside you, but because of the huge number of strangers you let fuck you raw and cum inside you. lots or sluts do the odd dirty hookup. the true cumdump whores like us are the ones that get fucked bareback by a LOT of strangers on the regular and we don't care at all who breeds us.869474685_cumdumpsteranim.thumb.jpg.92639a67c22aa357ad16f814e56e9caf.jpg

I certainly don't have the experience to claim to be this level of cumwhore bottom pig. But it is what I want to be. I have never felt like rejecting any cock. Not because I force myself not to, but because if you have a cock and cum to give to me there is no way that I would even want to refuse. And if the cum cums from a raunchy fucking pig... Even better! Taking that  seed in my slutty cumdump fuckhole is what I want. There is nothing better.

Seeing true cumwhores on this forum express their desires inspires me to go out and be the best depraved raunchy fuckwhore dicktoy I can be. 

Edited by Rimmingpig
  • Like 1

I love Men, everything about them, feel touch, scent, body, hair, eyes, blah blah.. i love to feel him in me, pleasuring himself. Having a satisfied feeling of walking around with a Mans seed inside my arse.

I especially love it, when they groan in me and thank me.

And I dont know their name, I just drop to knees and feast front to back or I just bend over for Mr Man.

• Upvote 1

I had a buddy (marine) that owned my ass on the DL, during "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" era. He would call and say to be sure and leave the door unlocked and have my ass ready to take his seed....He was straight up masculine and said I own yer ass as my property and you will submitt! I had three years of bliss....so hot!

• Like 3

A lot of things make me a whore, but the main thing that makes me a whore is wanting to be used by as many tops as I can. I have three steady tops who use me regularly (my bf and his room mates) but it makes me feel complete when my bf lets his boys come over and use my ass too. I like sucking cock but I almost don't care about it anymore because my ass is where I really need it.

So yeah, that's the main reason. Other reasons include:

• Being a full service urinal
  • Chasing poz loads
  • I want to contract Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
  • My mom knows that I'm a bottom and a whore and I don't care
  • I hooked up with my cousin and still do from time to time
  • Like 3

On 10/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

A lot of things make me a whore, but the main thing that makes me a whore is wanting to be used by as many tops as I can. I have three steady tops who use me regularly (my bf and his room mates) but it makes me feel complete when my bf lets his boys come over and use my ass too. I like sucking cock but I almost don't care about it anymore because my ass is where I really need it.

So yeah, that's the main reason. Other reasons include:

• Being a full service urinal
  • Chasing poz loads
  • I want to contract Chlamydia and Gonorrhea
  • My mom knows that I'm a bottom and a whore and I don't care
  • I hooked up with my cousin and still do from time to time

Tell us more about you hooking up with your cousin! I have a hunch my cousin wants to fuck me, and I really want to explore it. How did you make the move? (I think he made his move - he said to me ‘wow your ass looks so huge in those jeans!’ - felt like it wasn’t just a compliment, but he saw something he wanted)

• 4 weeks later...