Anonymous Cum from Used Condom

Guest breedinghole

Would you use cum from used condoms as a lube to breed a cumdump?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use cum from used condoms as a lube to breed a cumdump?

• Yes, the bottom cumdump is there to take loads... doesn't matter where it came from.
    • Wouldn't use it on my cock but would watch others dump it into a bottom hole.
    • Fuck no! It's too risky.

• 3 weeks later...

Hell yeah, if I find used condoms in a gay club, I'll either drink them there or take them with me to enjoy playing with in my hotel room. Fresh cum is the best, used cum in a condom in a condom is the second best.

12 hours ago, bberik said:

Hell yeah, if I find used condoms in a gay club, I'll either drink them there or take them with me to enjoy playing with in my hotel room. Fresh cum is the best, used cum in a condom in a condom is the second best.

Now I know what to get you for christmas ;)

• Upvote 2

On 6/12/2016 at 9:43 AM, bbonthehill said:

A buddy who works at the baths collects used condoms, adds the contents to his lube bottle and brings it to sex parties.  We've all taken hundreds of loads this way. 

Wauw, just the thought of this is giving me a TOTAL hard on here!