I stayed at a friend's place for a few days, but most of the time he was at work or away, so I ended-up spending my time chilling out or on Grindr. There were some fit dudes in the area, but from speaking with them I figured bareback was a 'no go'.  I noticed a cute young white twink who was a little further away.  His profile had bareback written all over it and he was desperate to get loaded up, anytime, anywhere and by anyone.  Just from looking at the profile and his pics I knew he was going to be a sleazy bug chaser.

So I contacted him, and early in our conversation I brought up the subject and soon after that he was begging to be converted with my strain, saying he was negative, (which I found hard to believe as he had talked about what a cum whore he was) and that he had been taking loads non stop over the last few years.  Similarly he didn't quite believe that I was poz.  As we continued exchanging messages, several times he verified (as best he could) that I was genuinely positive. I told him the truth, how I had been poz for the last five years and had never taken any meds, although I would need to start treatment fairly soon.

Well, it was clear his hole was desperately hungry and twitching for my dick and poz seed, so I told him I would GUARANTEE his conversion if he was willing and understood the risks.  Immediately he agreed as he was obsessed with prospects of obtaining my strain. 

(I made the guarantee knowing I've built up quite a toxic strain over the years, especially as I've traveled for work all over the globe, and I've fucked quite a few holes in different countries, although, truth be told, I've had more loads fucked into my ass overall.  I'm a no-questions-asked type of guy when it comes to bottoming, although on BBRTS, I always tend to search for poz tops.  Naturally neg tops don't do much for me, but perversely neg bottoms are.)

We exchanges several more messages, and eventually he gave me his address.  I instructed him to (i) leave the door on the latch, (ii) be on all fours, (iii) wearing his sluttiest jock strap and (iv) place a toothbrush on the bed.  I was quite sure he knew exactly what I had planned for his juicy neg hole. 

It took about 20 minutes to get to his place.  Pushing the front door open with ease, I stepped inside and closed it behind me. I reached up under my baseball cap and pulled down the black balaclava hidden beneath it. I walked the length of the ground floor apartment and found the door to the bedroom. On the bed was a smooth hole in the air in a well used cum/lube stained jockstrap and a brand new toothbrush placed just under the waistband. The cum dump had a lean build, appeared to be early to mid twenties, smooth all over with light brown/blond hair and a beefy ass. I unzipped my jeans, releasing my semi hard dick, walked towards the head of the bed, grabbed the cum dumps head and pulled it back, "Open your mouth, pig.  The more spit on my dick means the easier it goes in your hole."

Not only do I not believe in using rubbers.  I also don't believe in using lube either, figuring the bottom doesn't deserve it! 

He opened his mouth wide, I rammed my dick straight in and as deep as I could. He gagged and recoiled but that just made my dick even harder. Next I ran my hand down his back and the tip of my finger circled his hole. It was nice and dry, I was glad the fucker hadn't pre-lubed before I got there. He continued to work his mouth around my shaft for several minutes, occasionally begging for my poz seed when he came up for air, pleading for it to be deposited deep inside his guts and not down his throat. I moved down and round to his ass, rubbing my sloppy dick over the hole, applying just enough pressure to tease the opening but not penetrate it.

"What is it you want, pig?"

"I NEED your toxic strain inside my ass, Sir."

"Are you sure you want it?  It's a really potent, unmedicated bug.  It's the greatest gift you could ever hope to receive.  But you know what?  I'm not sure you really deserve it.  But then, the risk and decision is solely yours.  There won't be any opportunity to change your mind - once we get started."

"I'm desperate for the bug, Sir.  I've wanted it for such a long time.  Rape your strain into my ass as roughly as you can.  No pulling out, and no 'safe word'.

As he commited himself, I felt his dick harden in excitement.

"Good answer, fuck pig.  First, however, I need to prep your hole.  I'm gonna brush it so it's nice and bloody, and the strain definitely takes - and quickly.

"Yes, Sir.  Will it definitely take?  You're definitely poz, right?  I really hope you are!"

"As I said before, pig, I am most definitely poz, and guarantee my strain will sero-convert you.  If you still don't believe me, well, you will believe me in about a month.  Just wait and see!"

I slid the new toothbrush out from under the jock, running my thumb over the clean white dry bristles, rubbing the toothbrush gently over his hole for a few seconds, then grasped the handle firmly as if I were holding a knife, without warning and in one quick movement drove the toothbrush deep into his guts. The stupid fucker squirmed and let out a cry which he muffled by driving his head down into the pillow. I started out with a gentle sawing motion inside his hole, applying more and more pressure, then reverting to a gentle brush, seeing just how much he could take. The more he squirmed the harder my dick got. I withdrew the brush and found it covered in a little blood, I pulled his head back, lifted the blindfold he was wearing off for a second and showed the dumb twink the bloody toothbrush before reinserting it. I continued with the previous brushing method, then started to rotate the brush 360 degrees. Now that was painful, it was clear to see from his muffled screams. My dick was throbbing by that point and dripping with pre-cum. It was time to fuck.  It was time for his conversion.  I pulled the brush out of his ass as roughly as I could.  The bristles were now covered with a large amount of bright red blood. His hole was more than ready! 

"It burns.  It feels like my hole's on fire, Sir."

I positioned my dick over the now bloody hole and slid in slowly, I wanted to savour every minute. The blood, earlier spit and pre-cum helped lube my entry. He let out a low moan as each inch passed through his ring. His hole grasped tightly around my shaft and I started to jack hammer his ring, pounding my meat as deeply and roughly as I could.  The entire time he begged for my poz jizz.  After approximately 15 minutes of continuous fucking, as the sweat dripped from my body and as his blood seeped from his hole, I was ready to shoot my load. 

"Here it comes, pig.  You ready for it?  My nasty toxic bug.  My pure, potent strain of poz cum.  Beg me for it!  Beg me, pig!  Be the stupid fucker who begged to get pozzed-up."

"Please, Sir, poz my hole, I beg you!  Convert me!  I want your DNA inside of my ass - to be a part of me forever.  You will own me, but your seed will destroy my hole."

With that my cock pulsed several times, I began grunting and spewed out my three-day load, completely emptying my nuts into the pig's guts.  As the last spurts drained into his body, I collapsed on top of him, pinning him to the mattress.  Then, whispering into his ear I said "Welcome to the club, AIDS pig.  You are now completely fucked.  I've just give you one of the nastiest strains of HIV on the planet.  You dumb fuckin' whole.  I know you're going to come to regret taking my load."

I pulled my meat out and wiped my bloody shaft on his bed sheets, cleaned up and was out of there within a few minutes. 

Later that evening, of course, he messaged me on Grindr thanking me for his conversion. I sensed that he still doubted my status. I told him I wanted to hear from him as soon as he started to get sick with the fuck flu.

A few weeks passed and I dropped him a message on Grindr.  He answered saying he felt unwell, and suspected it was the fuck flu. My dick hardened and I gloated that I had guaranteed his conversion, and his doubts aside, I was a man of my word.  

He continued to thank me for my strain, apologising for his initial doubts and how he was hungry for more strains.

Another week went by and he hadn't replied to my most recent messages, but I honestly didn't think much about him.  Then a week after that he contacted me, telling me that he was so weak from my strain he had had to spend the remainder of his fuck flu in hospital, on an IV drip!  When I read as much I instantly got a boner.  After all, I suppose if you're going to do a job then you have to do it well, and his this case I did it extremely well. 

He's a lucky pig to get such a potent strain and he knows it. He tells me that he's started to fuck as many twinks as he can find... apparently good news isn't the only thing to spread fast 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...