Guest GoneFishing

once had this old poz dad at the baths tell me he was giving me his bug and a cub tell me i was dead. oh those were the days when the load was more scary  lol 

Edited by GoneFishing

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 8/17/2017 at 5:04 PM, Sleazy_Brit_Boy said:

Anyone else have severe fuck flu?

Mine was horrible, but very strange.  As long as I took ibuprofen, I was fine... As long as it lasted.  Exactly 6 hours after taking 800 mg, I would be right back on the couch.  Temp would jump from normal back to 102 almost immediately.  Lets just say that IML was interesting that year and I was quite busy.  I never went to the dr as I knew what was going on, so it was a matter of waiting.  Oh... and the rash in my mouth and throat, the constant ringing in my ears, and the general tiredness was ungodly.  This went on for 2 weeks.  I had done the blood slam on 5/16/13, the sickness started on 5/23, and I had a positive antigen (not antibody) test on 6/6/13 (confirmed by PCR).  So, exactly 5 years ago today and I still regret nothing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sthrnguy said:

Mine was horrible, but very strange.  As long as I took ibuprofen, I was fine... As long as it lasted.  Exactly 6 hours after taking 800 mg, I would be right back on the couch.  Temp would jump from normal back to 102 almost immediately.  Lets just say that IML was interesting that year and I was quite busy.  I never went to the dr as I knew what was going on, so it was a matter of waiting.  Oh... and the rash in my mouth and throat, the constant ringing in my ears, and the general tiredness was ungodly.  This went on for 2 weeks.  I had done the blood slam on 5/16/13, the sickness started on 5/23, and I had a positive antigen (not antibody) test on 6/6/13 (confirmed by PCR).  So, exactly 5 years ago today and I still regret nothing.

Happy "anniversary" then!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 2:59 PM, sthrnguy said:

You pass it onto a lot at IML???