My First Master

pervinmt

I have submitted several fiction stories here at BZ. I thought maybe some guys would enjoy some true stories from my life. When I was 26 I lived in a big city and had a part-time Master for 7 months until he moved away due to work. He wanted me to move with him, but I wasn't ready to commit to being a full time slave. Part of me wishes I had, cause I've never met anyone else like him or had such a fufilling sex life. But at least I have some wonderful memories. He introduced me to many new things and fulfilled many fantasies. This first story is when we met.

It was my birthday weekend and I had taken Monday off so I could have a nice long weekend of drinking, smoking pot, and hopefully having sex. I got laid alot in those days cause I was boyishly cute and slender, (I still am) and had already gotten laid Friday night. Good sex, nice guy, but pretty vanilla. So now it was Saturday and I was in a leather bar searching for something more exciting. I loved older leather daddies, (still do) and usually could score. I was dressed pretty much like everyone else. Levi 501's, white t-shirt,  black biker jacket and boots. I was casually making the rounds, checking out some hot men, when I noticed one checking me out. He was definitely sexy. Shaved, bald head, big, bushy mustache, wearing tight jeans that showed a nice bulge, and a leather vest that revealed a very, hairy chest and arms. Yum! I raised my glass and nodded a hello as I casually past him. He reached out and gropped my crotch as I went by. I smiled and nodded my head toward the back patio. I went out back and leaned against a wall, lighting a cigarette. In no time I saw him walk through the door and over to me.

"How's it goin tonight boy?" he asked leaning against the wall next to me, lighting his own cigarette. He was a couple inches taller than my 5'11" with a little bit of a belly. Again, yum!

"Fine Sir, it's my birthday weekend," I replied, "and how is your night?" 

"Better now that I've cornered a cute boy." I blushed at his comment.

"You flatter me Sir. I'm sure a sexy man such as yourself has no problem attracting the boys."

"Not often ones as cute as you. Boys like you are usually at the twink bar."

"Well I have more than one side to me, Sir." I demured.

"Do tell." he said placing his hand on my ass, rubbing it. "Has anyone given you your birthday spankings yet boy?"

"Not yet, Sir. Play your cards right and it may be you." I said cheekily.

"Mmmm, a boy with a little spunk in him. I like that."

"I bet you do, Sir, in more ways than one."

"Play YOUR cards right boy, and maybe you will have my spunk in you." he whispered in my ear as he slid his hand down the back of my pants. My dick strained in my jeans. "Oh, and whats this?" he asked as his finger tried to find my hole.

"A plug Sir." I replied as he pushed it a little deeper in me, causing me to moan a little.

"A boy who prepares..very nice."

We spent at least an hour on the patio, drinking, talking, smoking a joint. He was actually a very nice man. His name was Frank, he was 49, and worked in computers. He said he had seen me around a few times and had really wanted to meet me. He gave me money and had me fetch us beers a couple times. Eventually we both had to piss. As we stood side by side at the trough style urinal, he gave me my first test.

"Take my cock out boy, and hold it while I piss!" I did as I was told, as I was WAY into this man. There was no way I'd screw it up! He started pissing a strong stream. "Take my piss in your hand and rub it on your shirt!" I did as instructed. "Again boy!" Again I did. 5 times he had me do this so the front of my shirt was wet with his piss. Then he took his empty beer glass and filled it with the last of his piss. After he allowed me to piss, we returned to the patio, him with a fresh beer, me with his recycled beer. Obviously I didn't need to be told I had to drink it. I was no stranger to piss, but this didn't taste quite like regular beer piss. 

After some more chat and our drinks were gone, Sir declared, "All right boy, time to quit this bullshit and get down to business." With that, he popped the buttons on my fly and fished out my cock. He wrapped his fingers around the base, lightly squeezing my cock and balls in his hand, and proceeded to lead me through the bar and out the door. Men grinned their approval as Sir led his claimed boy through the crowd, some congratulating him. His apartment happened to only be a few blocks from the bar, and he never let go of my genitals the entire walk, even as he led me into his building.

Once we were inside his apartment, he pushed me against the door and started kissing me, deep and hard, grinding his mustache into my face, raping my mouth with his tongue. He pulled off my coat and ripped off my t-shirt as he frantically kissed me. He pushed my jeans down then ordered me to take off my boots and jeans. In no time flat, I was naked, while he remained clothed.

"In the future boy, you will ALWAYS be naked in my home." The future? He was pretty confident I'd be back. But if the night finished as good as it started, I knew I'd be back! He pushed me toward the sofa which I took as an invitation to sit. "No boy! On the floor!" I didn't question him and sat on the rug as he went into the bedroom, returning with a mirror that had something on it. He set it on the coffee table and took a razor blade, chopping up some lines. "You ever had crystal before boy?" he asked".

"No Sir," I replied, suddenly nervous and excited. The night had just taken a very unexpected turn. I knew what it was, but had never encountered it before. I had done lots of other drugs but not that.

"You'll like it boy. And since you don't work till Tuesday, you'll be fine. The rest of this weekend will be my birthday present to you." he said, handing me a little straw. "Two fat lines, one for each nostril." I eagerly snorted the lines, secretly thrilled by this new adventure. My nose and throat burned as the powder entered my membranes. Before long I felt a new, heightened sensation of awareness. My heart beat faster and my whole body tingled, especially my plugged asshole which felt a horniness like never before. Sir went back into the bedroom and returned with some leather items. Quickly he had a collar and wrist and ankle restraints on me. Then he attached a cock and ball harness on me as tight as he could get it.

"That's how I like my boy dressed!" said Sir. "Now suck my cock boy!" he ordered, pulling it through the fly in his jeans. I crawled to him and opened my mouth, taking his soft cock into my hungry mouth. For the first time I noticed a thick, chrome cockring around his base. As I sucked him like a starving Ethiopian, his cock grew harder and harder until it reached it's full, hard 8 inches. I pulled off to admire it's beauty. It was extremely veiny with a fat mushroom head. It was a very commanding looking dick. The type a Master should have.  Sir held some poppers under my nose and told me to breath deep. He did three hits under each nostril till I was flying high. Then he grabbed my head and forced it back onto his throbbing cock. He pushed my head down, forcing the fat head down my throat, choking me and gagging me. I was in heaven.

"That's a good piggy!" he complimented me. "Take my cock! Choke on it bitch! I knew you would be a great boy!" I beamed with pride as I relaxed my throat and swallowed my new Master to the base. He kept up the throat fuck for at least 10 minutes before he pulled out. I panted for air after he exited. "Open your mouth boy!" he ordered me. "Open wide!" I kneeled in front of him as he spit several times into my mouth. "Swallow boy! Then follow me on your hands and knees!" We went into the bedroom where he had a homemade bondage bed. It was black wood, with four tall beams and two by fours around the top, like a perverted canopy bed. Rings and drilled holes were all over it, and I didn't have to guess their purposes. "Made it myself." he proudly said. "Now, face down, legs off the end!" Soon he had me on my stomach, arms stretched and tied down, ankles spread and tied. I just lay there and shook at the excitement of being restrained and high, vulnerable to this sexy man. He pulled out my plug and fingered my hungry hole. I quickly felt a burning inside. "That's a little bootie bump for you boy. Now for a bigger plug." I moaned like a whore as he worked the larger plug inside me, my horny hole sucking it in. "Oh yea!" said Sir. "You've got a hungry little slave cunt there. We'll have to try our best to satisfy it!" 

"Yessss Sirrrr!" I moaned. "Make me your little slave whore!" I begged as he tied a popper soaked rag over my nose.

"I will boy. Don't you worry about that! But first, those birthday spankings!" With that, I felt the first smack of a paddle. I jumped from the shock of it. But it felt so good. 25 more followed and my ass felt like it was on fire while my head spun from the pain and the pleasure and the drugs. "That's such a pretty bright red ass, slave boy. I love to fuck a red hot ass!" With that Sir pulled the plug out and rammed his fat, veiny cock deep in me. I screamed in extasy as he buried himself in me too the hilt.

"Oh yea boy! Take your Masters cock! Your MY little slut now! I'm gonna fuck you so much this weekend you won't be able to walk on Tuesday! Damn thats a hot, fuckin slave hole you have boy!"

"God yes Sir. Fuck your boy! I wanna be your personal whore! God you feel so good!" And fuck me he did! Fucked me like i had NEVER been fucked before. It had to be at least 45 minutes he pounded my hole. He untied me and we switched positions a couple of times. The final position was on my back with Sir pressing my knees into my shoulders so he could get that fat, mushroom headed cock as deep as possible in me, battering my prostate while my tina soft dick leaked fluid and I babbled gibberish. Sir spit on my face and into my mouth as he pushed his full weight down on me.

"Fuck boy!! Here I cum! You ready for your Masters cum? Are you ready for me to breed my new slave boy?"

"God yes Sir!" I panted. "Give it to me Sir! Make me your cumdump Sir!"

Sir planted his mouth on mine and sucked and bit my tongue as he shook and shuddered, violently shooting his cannon deep inside me, flooding my guts.

He collapsed on me while our sweaty bodies both recovered from the most mind blowing sex I had ever experienced. After a few minutes he slowly pulled his spent cock from my wet hole and replaced it with the plug.

"Do you really want to be my boy? My slave? My slut? My whore?" he asked.

"Yes Sir." I replied. "I would be honoured."

"Good." he said kissing me. "Cause your birthday weekend isn't over."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 40

• 1 month later...

Thanks to all the guys that enjoy my stories. I'm sorry I don't add chapters more quickly, and I haven't totally abandoned my other stories either. Sometimes it's hard to get motivated, but tonight I am, lol. Blown some clouds, shoved a nice shard up my ass followed by a nice sized plug, tied up my cock and balls real good, and clamped my nipples, got some good ole T.I.M.playing, (Christian and Ian Jay are probably my favourite cumdumps!)....so I'm ready to add a chapter or two!

Part 2

Master went to the closet and started taking a few things out. "Do you trust me boy?" he asked. "Yes Sir." I replied. Even though I had just met him, I was totally under his spell and would do ANYTHING to please him. "Good boy!" he smiled as he started hanging a sling onto his bed. As soon as it was up he had me climb in it and quickly had me secured. Then he took earplugs and inserted them into my ears. This was followed by a heavy leather mask with a mouth gag which he tightened around my head. In a matter of minutes I was imobile, unable to see, hear or speak.

Master left the room for a while, I have no idea how long, time was irrelevant. Eventually I suddenly felt fingers pulling the plug out of my ass, leaving me temporarily empty. Then I felt fingers entering my hungry hole, quickly followed by that burning sensation again and I knew another shard had been shoved into me. This was followed by what I knew was a dildo. It wasn't super thick, but it was very long, and I moaned and writhed as I felt it go deep inside me, past my inner sphincter. Master pulled it in and out, pushing it further and further each time untill I swear it must have been in my stomach. I just moaned like a slut while my soft dick leaked and leaked. After probably 30 or so minutes of this, he pulled it out and replugged me. Then I was left alone for a while.

The next thing I felt were fingers again pulling out the plug being quickly followed by something else being inserted. I knew it wasn't another dildo, it was a real cock. But I could tell it wasn't Master's cock, It was someone elses, and I couldn't do anything to stop it! But I also didn't care. It was a cock and my ass was hungry. Being high and deprived of my senses concentrated all my attention to my needy slave hole. And if Master wanted someone to fuck me, who was I to refuse? I just let go and enjoyed the fucking I was getting, using my ass muscles to give as much pleasure as I could, squeezing and sucking as hard as my horny fuckhole could. I must have been good because he didn't last too long before he buried himself and went ridged and I knew he was dumping his load into me. After my slave cunt sucked every last drop out of him, he pulled out, and I felt empty and sad. But then the plug was reinserted and I was left alone for a while.

Eventually again fingers pulled the plug out and another cock entered me, again not Master's! It was bigger than the last one, but not as big as Master's. He fucked me for a long time, I have no idea how long, felt like an hour but couldn't have been. He found the exact spot on my prostate that caused me to moan the loudest and my dick to leak the most, and pounded it relentlessly. Over and over he hit the one spot untill I was screaming into the gag from uncontrollable pleasure. Eventually he shot his load deep in my guts, adding to Master's and the previous fucker. After he pulled out the plug was not replaced, instead another dick started fucking my increasingly sloppy hole. He was a little smaller than the last guy, so I had to work my ass muscles on him untill I milked his load out and into my guts. He pulled out and I could feel cum leaking out of my open hole. Then another cock immediately filled my greedy dumphole.

This one took me by surprise. He was larger than Master, probably the largest cock I had taken in my life at that point, but it was hard to tell. All I knew is I howled as he buried himself balls deep in one mighty thrust. In spite of the drugs, and all the previous fucking, he stretched my hole and made it hurt. But I could nothing but take it, and take it I did! Someone held poppers under my nose and I desperately inhaled several times. Soon my head was spinning and my ass was loving the assault it was getting. And what an assault it was! This guy knew how to use his massive weapon. He'd alternate between long, slow strokes,  burying himself as deep as he could, rotating his hips so he could really open me deep inside before pulling out and slamming back in as hard as he could, fucking me hard and fast for a few minutes before repeating the process. And he kept this up for a LONG time. I was given poppers several times during his fuck, keeping my ass loose and receptive to his abuse as he litterally fucked me into oblivion! I was seeing stars as every nerve exploded in the one place aware of pleasure, my busted open hole. I could barely stay conscious as he fucked me for an eternity before finally dumping what I'm sure was a huge load far into my bowels. After he pumped all he could into me he collapsed onto me, our sweaty bodies sticking together, and just breathed deep for a while before finally pulling his softening cock out of my now very official slave cumpdump hole. A plug was inserted and I could barely feel it as it past my overly stretched out asslips. Then I was alone again, left to contimplate everything that had transpired tonight.

After a while, I felt hands at my head as Master removed the mask, then the earplugs as I slowly readjusted my senses. He pulled out the plug and said "Push boy. Push out the cum. I want to see it pour out of your beautiful rosebud." And I did as told, expelling all the cum I possibly could. Master held up a cup with the creamy brown liquid. There had to be at least an 1/8 of a cup of cum and ass juice. He stuck his fingers into my mouth and pulled my jaw open. Holding the glass over my mouth, he slowly poured the gooey contents into my mouth, scraping the sides of the glass with his finger and wiping it on my tongue, before closing my mouth. I didn't have to be told to swallow, I knew.

Master then helped me out of the sling and onto the bed. After taking down the sling he laid down on the bed, holding his rock hard cock straight up. "Sit boy!" he commanded. I straddled his hips and placed his fat mushroom head against my sore lips and moaned as I slid all the way down him, settling my puffy hole against his rough pubes.

"Work my cock boy!" he ordered. "Make me cum with that talented fuckhole!" I worked my wore out ass as hard as I could, trying to please him. "I was so proud of you tonight boy. You show the makings of a good slave. Those were four of my friends that used you tonight. I called several people and told them I had a new cumdump slave that needed breaking in. I called more, pity more couldn't have made it. Instead of 4 annonymous loads, you could have had 8 to 10. But one day. And thats my favourite part. You will never know who they were. But they all knew you! Now everytime you go out to a leatherbar, you will wonder just who there bred you without your knowledge. When I talk to my friends, you will always wonder, "Is it your cum that was dumped in me?" I moaned at this realization, knowing people I didn't know, that know me, now know I'm a slaveboy cumdump. My tina dick got a little hard at that thought. "And you were a lucky boy tonight. That last guy is one of the best tops in the city. I was surprised he was available. He's hit on you before, but you've turned him down. See what you've been missing? You can thank me boy. Say, "Thank you Master for allowing him to breed my slavecunt. Say it!"

"Thank you Master! Thank you for allowing him to breed my slavecunt Sir"

"Good boy. Now thank me for letting my other friends breed your piggy cumhole."

"Thank you Sir for letting your friends breed my piggy cumhole"

"Now boy," he said as he started pinching and twisting my nipples, causing my ass to go crazy on his cock, "tell me what a filthy little whore you really are. Tell me you REALLY want to be my slaveboy. Beg for it!" He placed poppers under my nose again, three hits on each side, then attacked my nipples with force. "SAY IT BITCH!!"

"God yes Sir!" I shouted as my still hungry ass milked his cock as hard as it could. "Please let me be your boy, your slave, your cumdump. Use me for your pleasure Sir! I beg you! I've never wanted anything more! Make me your little piggy! I want it so bad!" I continued to plead and beg as his nipple work sent my already sex and drug fuled mine into overdrive. I spilled every dirty fantasy I ever had, promising him I would be the nastiest, dirtiest, piggiest, most depraved slave for him. I begged him to use me, train me, fuck me, loan me to his friends, rent me out if he wanted, I'd be a whore for him. The more I begged, the harder he tortured my nipples. The harder he tortured my nipples, the dirtier I got, begging for him to do the most disgusting to me that he wanted. Finally he let out a growl as he shot another load into my well used hole before pushing me off and plugging me up again.

"Thank me for my cum boy. Every time you receive your Master's cum, or anyone else your ordered to, you will be thankful for it. Understood boy?"

"Yes Sir!" I panted. "Thank you for your cum Sir!"

"I can tell you're going to be a good slave." he smiled at me. "And look, the suns just coming up. We have two whole days of your birthday yet. And I have plenty of ideas!"

I suddenly got a little bit nervous as to what I had REALLY gotten myself into.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 25

Part 3

"First things first." said Master. "Go into the bathroom boy. There are clippers on the counter, and razors and shaving cream in the cabinet. I want you hairless from the neck down. I'd help you, but it's tedious, and it's a slave's responsibility to keep himself hairless at all times. And I have other things to do. I give you EXACTLY 30 minutes from the moment you enter the bathroom. When you are done, you will find me and present yourself wearing your slave gear. First lesson. When you present yourself, you will kneel, legs spread, and hands clamped behind your head, head bowed."

"Yes Sir!" I said jumping off the bed. Luckily I wasn't very hairy so it hopefully wouldn't take long. I grabbed the clippers and went to work. I worked as quickly as I could and was soon totally smooth. I replaced my slave items and ran to the living room, presenting myself as ordered.

"33 minutes." said Master. "I gave you 30. This will be noted."

"I'm sorry Sir!" I replied.

"No boy. To apologize is to make an excuse. If you fail at a task and I tell you so, you simply reply "yes Sir.""

"Yes Sir." I replied, disappointed that I had displeased him, even minorly. Master then felt my body all over, especially my ass, looking for any missed hair.

"You did a good job boy, that pleases me. Now we will shower. You will follow me on you hands and knees. You will shower first. You have 2 minutes to thoroughly wash your body. Then I will step in and you will wash me. I'll instruct you how when I get in there. When we finish, there is 1 towel. You will thoroughly dry me off, then you may dry yourself. Eventually I'll teach you to shave me, but not today. Then we brush our teeth and get dressed. I have clothing items that I hope fit you. Understood?"

"Yes Sir!" I replied and I followed him into the bathroom. The shower went smoothly and I crawled after him into the bedroom. Master started rummaging through the closet, pulling out various items.

"What size waist are you boy?"

"32 Sir."

"Well damn it. My last two slaveboys were 30. These will be too small. Oh well, I was going shopping anyway. Your regular jeans will do till then. This will fit though." he said tossing me a leather harness. I put it on, loosening the buckles a little. Master put on jeans, a black tee shirt and a biker jacket and sat on the bed. "Fetch my boots boy and put them on for me. Then kiss each one. Then go put on your clothes except your tee shirt and present by the door."

"Yes Sir!" I said, starting into the living room.

"Hands and knees boy!" Master barked. "I didn't give you permission to walk!"  I dropped to my knees instantly, angry again at myself for my error. I fetched Masters boots, put them on, kissed them, and crawled back to my clothes. I quickly dressed and presented at the door. Master attached a leash to my collar and said, "Stand up boy, lets go. You will follow behind me at all times." He led me a couple blocks to a local gay restaurant, where he of course knew everyone. 

"A new one Frank?" asked the waiter as he approached the table.

"Yup.  And it's his birthday too." Replied Master. "Just breaking him in as of last night. If your free after 6 we should be back by then if you want to help out." Back by then I thought to myself. Wonder where were going? But I knew better than to ask. 

"Nice." replied the waiter. "Always happy to help a friend out! I can probably round up at least a couple more if you like." My horny ass twitched on the plug hearing this. I never imagined a weekend like this in my life! "How many so far?"

"6, two were mine. And Big Ben has already been in there."

"Damn! You ARE breaking him in. Got him spun?"

" Of course." Frank laughed. "And why do you think I brought him here? I knew you worked Sundays and I wanted you to see my new toy." I blushed a bit as the men talked about me like an object. But I had told Master I wanted to be his slave. "So we'll have 2 large OJ, fruit and scrambled eggs. You gotta force yourself to eat boy when you do tina, even though your not hungry." Master said as the waiter left. 

We ate our food, and I did have to force mine down, then went back to the apartment to wait till the leather store opened. I stripped as soon as I walked in the door, which made Master smile. He snapped and pointed to the sofa, and I sat on the floor while he retrieved something from the bedroom. He returned with the baggie and a glass pipe. "I'm going to teach you how to smoke it now boy. I won't show you because I never partake on Sundays cause of work. But you have an extra day, and you'll be happy I kept you high." Master loaded a big load and taught me how to do it. 8 big hits later and I felt ready to take on the world. "Get dressed and present at the door." was all Master said. I did, remembering to crawl this time. He led me out the door to his car, instructing me to sit on the floor. We drove to the leather/sex store and he led me inside. Of course it did not surprise me when he was greeted by name.

"Hey Frank." said the old queen behind the counter. He recognized me as I frequently shopped there myself for poppers and lube and such. He flirted with me every time, but I'm sure he flirted with everyone, hoping for some action. But he was old, overweight, and generally not attractive. "A new one? About time someone caught this little tease!"

"Nice catch Frank." said one of the other people working. He was a sexy bear. The third employee was his boy, a smaller, younger version of him.

"What can we help you with?" asked the old queen, looking at me lasciviously. 

"Lets start with a chastity cage. Something for long term that can be hidden fairly easily." Replied Master. My heart leaped. Long term? Did I just bite off more than I can chew? But I said nothing. The twitching in my ass told me I wanted this. Why dont we take a couple options into the dressing room? We probably need some assistance." My heart beat faster as I realized the old queen was about to see my tiny tina dick.

"Of course, gladly." Replied the old queen taking three devices out of the case. " This may take a bit." He said to the bear. The bear just smiled as we were led to the back dressing rooms. Once inside Master ordered me to drop my pants. I did, but slowly, feeling humiliated. 

"Tiny little dick, isn't it" Said the queen. 

"He's high as fuck right now. Breaking him in. It isn't always this small.  How big is your cock when its hard boy?"

"About 6 1/2 inches Sir." I replied meekly.

"Well I think this one will be perfect. The cage is 3 inches long and easy to press down and hide. Comfortable to wear, but painful if he gets an erection. Shall I put it on him?"

"By all means." Said Master. The old queen fondeled and manipilated my cock and balls, obviously enjoying it. Eventually it was all together, locked, and the key handed to Master. "I think I'll start with a week. If your a good boy, I might let you cum. Now, I think this man deserves a tip for his excellent service. On your knees boy!" I hesitated, looking at Master with disbelief. "You heard me, slave." I slowly sank to my knees, utterly humiliated that I was about to be made to suck off this gross man. Both men just leered down at me as I slowly unbuckled his pants and unzipped his fly. I pulled down his pants and underwear to reveal a dick that looked like mine right now. I had to duck under his belly to even get it in my mouth. I started sucking, at least he was clean, and it started to grow. At full hardness it was about 4 inches. It didn't even reach near my throat. I sucked him as best I could, hoping to get this over with.

"I bet you never imagined you'd ever have my dick in your mouth, did you? You little slut." Sneered the queen. "Bet you thought you were too good to serve a man like me didn't you? Well your Master is proving otherwise. He'll teach you your place, you dirty little whore. Suck me bitch. Eat my cum!" I wanted to cry, I felt so degraded. But the strangest this was, my dick got hard a little bit. Being degraded and humiliated was turning me on more than I ever thought. The nastier the queen talked to me, the harder I sucked his cock. "That's right bitch. Suck it like the nasty little cock whore you are!" He demanded. "You are nothing but a dirty, slutty, nasty, cumdump. Take my cum you worthless bitch. Swallow it like the piece of trash you are!  EAT IT BITCH!" He yelled at me as he flooded my mouth with a surprisingly large load. My cock got hard and strained against it's new cage as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into his groin, pumping his load into my mouth. When he finished, he pushed me off and said to Master, "Thank you for that."

"And what do YOU say boy?"

"Thank you Sir." I said, looking up at the queen. "Thank you for your cum." The old queen just laughed at me as he left the room. 

"Stay here boy." Master ordered me, leaving the room. Shortly he returned with the bear who was carrying a pair of leather shorts, the kind that zipped down the front and up the back. "Try these on boy." He said, handing them to me. They were a perfect fit. 

"So you said you're breaking him in?" asked the bear. "How many so far?"

"Just 6 so far, and 2 are mine. But I've got him high as hell and horny as fuck. He'll be getting more today."

"Excellent." said the bear, unzipping the back of my shorts. "Well of course I'm happy to contribute." The bear dropped his pants to reveal an almost already hard cock. " Hey boy!" he shouted. "Get in here!" The bear pulled the plug out of my ass as his boy entered the dressing room. " I've got a treat for you boy. We've got a brand new slave here getting broken in. I'm going to let him suck you off while I fuck him." The boy dropped his pants, revealing that he too was in chastity. "It's been a month for him this time, and he's been good. So what the hell. What's better than making a new slave suck off another slave?" The bear slid his cock into my hole as he handed his boy the key. The boy freed his cock and stuck it in my mouth. It didn't take long to get hard. I sucked it as hard as I could while the bear jackhammered my slavehole. Master just smiled watching me take two cocks for him for the first time. Not surprisingly the boy didn't take long to cum at all, soon filling my mouth with his copious load. I greedily swallowed it down. The bear fucked me hard and fast for probably 2 more minutes before he buried himself and pumped a fresh load into my increasingly slutty cumhole. "Clean my dick boy." he ordered his own slave. The boy sucked the cum and ass slime off his Master's cock, then locked his own back up. "I got him trained well." said the bear.

"Thank you Sir's." I said. "Thank you for your cum."

"Mines learning quick." said Master. "He's going to be good."  We all pulled and zipped up our pants and left the dressing room. Master paid for his purchases, and as we left the old queen shouted, "Come back soon! We LOVE it when you bring your boys shopping with you." Master just laughed. We got in the car and started driving out of town.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 20

Part 4

As we headed out of town, Master allowed me to sit in the seat,  buckled up for safety, but had me naked, my newly caged cock on full display. We drove in silence for a while. 

I wanted to ask some questions, but was smart enough to know better. Eventually Master spoke.

" You are pleasing me very much so far boy. Only three small infractions so far.  Not bad for a new slave. Your third infraction was at the shop when I had to tell you twice to get on your knees. You will learn to never hesitate when I give an order. I want you to know boy, I have no intention of inflicting permanent damage on you ever. I can be occasionally cruel, inflict pain, humiliate you, but you will never question or hesitate. You will only obey if you want to be my slave, or be punished or dismissed altogether." My heart sank at this tbought. "I am pleased that you've so far never questioned a load I've made you take. I told you last night I was clean and keep my boys clean. I've known all the men that have bred you very well. When I order you to take a strangers cock, it will be safe, but you will ALWAYS eat the load. A slave never wastes cum. Are we clear boy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. I have lived in this city for a long time. The leather community is really tight. We look out for each other like one gigantic family because even in the gay community, many look down on us. After this weekend, you will officially be part of the family, so don't disrespect it. Understand boy?"

"Yes Sir. I never would shame or dishonour you."

"Good boy, so you must have a question for me? Go ahead." I hesitated a moment before I asked.

"Well Sir, you seem so amazing, but what happened to your other slaves?"

"Good question boy. Various things. My last boy, well, he was going to college. I supported him in trade of being my 24/7 slave. His only responsibility beyond me was school. He achieved his Master's degree and moved on. It wasn't easy, but that's life. My slave before him decided after 4 months that it wasn't for him. So he broke it off. My slave before him had to leave to take care of his sick mother. He had served me for 3 years. You see boy, you're free to leave whenever you want. But as long as you stay, you will submit completely, obey every order, and always please me. I've dismissed slaves before because they had trouble with those 3 things." I just sat in silence while he conitinued. "Now, as part of your total obedience, I have no obligation to tell you where we're going. I tell you because you're new to this. We're going to see a couple thats held in VERY high esteem in the community. They have been together for years, are retired, quite well off and possess a very impressive dungeon. You will call them Master M and Master G, who has a beard. They have 3 slaves. Slave Alpha and Slave Beta have served them for many years. They are all your superiors. Slave Gamma, they call him Thing. He is probably the only slave around currently lower than you. I won't go into details about him now, you may not even see him. Thats all you need to know." We drove the rest of the way in silence. The trip took about an hour, and took us out to some very secluded properties. We pulled up to a large house that sat on several well wooded acres. As Master guided me out of the car, he snapped his fingers and I dropped to my hands and knees.  He led me up to the front door and rang the bell. 

"Welcome Master F." One of the slaves said opening the door. "Good to see you. The Master's are already down stairs." We followed him to a door and a staircase. Master motioned me to stand and walked me down the stairs. I dropped to my hands and knees immediately at the bottom. Master guided me over to two older, but still hot men sitting in throne like chairs. 

"Present!" he ordered me. I instantly snapped into position. 

"Frank! How are you?" asked Master G, as the men stood and hugged. "So this is your new one? Not bad at all! You think he's a keeper?"

"You bet I do! He's eager, a quick learner, and displays a real desire." I beamed with pride at Master's compliments. "He's taken 7 since last night, 2 from me, and eaten 2. He even took Big Ben. Of course he's tweaked as fuck, but..." The men all laughed at that. "And just 3 minor infractions."

"Great!" said Master S. "Lets get him on the fuck bench and add another shard. Bill and Chris should be here any minute. I couldn't get a hold of Charlie."

"Awesome!" Exclaimed Master. "That's at LEAST 4 more. Pretty impressive considering this has all been such short notice."

"You know the guys Frank." Said Master G, when it comes to.breaking in a new slave, we do our best to pitch in. Sloppy seconds, thirds or more is one thing, but missing out on a slaves breaking in sucks!" The men laughed again as their slave led me to a bench and told me to climb aboard. I laid face down and was securely restrained and blindfolded. The plug was removed, a finger stuck in and the plug replaced. Something I was now well familiar with. Very shortly I heard more voices join in, greeting each other, congratulating Master on his new boy. Then I heard the discussion turn serious.

"So Frank said he had 3 minor infractions."

"Well he"s brand new."

"It's still infractions. Teach them from the beginning."

"True, if you let it slide, they don't learn."

"So, 30 with the flogger?"

"Sounds good. So who should do it?"

"Well it's Franks boy, he sbould."

The men grew silent and I shook. Then It hit me across the ass. I cried out in pain and shock. But there was no time to think. They came fast and hard. My ass felt like it was on fire. After about 10 or so, it felt less painful, almost pleasurable. As the last few hit me I was moaning, and my cock strained in it's cage. The pain turned me on and made me even hornier. The plug was pulled out of my ass and a mask filled with poppers was placed over my nose. A cock slammed deep and hard into my open hole and I let out a deep, gutteral moan. The next few hours were a complete blur. I was so high and had been fucked so much, I could barely tell what was happenening anymore. I'm pretty sure they would fuck me for a bit then switch cocks in my cunt. All I know is once the first Master slammed into me, I was fucked non-stop till everyone was satisfied. I could hear my ass make slurping sounds as it was pummeled relentlessly. I just relaxed and let the Master's pound my totally wet, loose slavehole. Not that I could have stopped them. Not that they would have cared. They were breaking in a new slave, and that's all that mattered to them. During this marathon fuck, I was presented with 3 different cocks to suck. The 2 house slaves, and I'm sure the other Master's brought a slave, unless I had to suck off Thing just to humiliate me. All I know is I gave all three the best suck job I could, since my mouth was the only hole I had any control over at this point. I couldn't even squeeze my ass muscles anymore. All I could do is let the Master's enjoy themselves as they busted wide open a new slave. Finally the last Master must have cum, because my hole was not immediately filled when the last cock pulled out, making a shlooping noise. The Master's examined my wrecked hole, commenting on what a pretty rosebud it was, especially with cum dripping out. I could see flashes going off as pictures were taken. I'm sure they had well documented the entire session. Then I felt a plug going in, securely locking all the Master's cum inside me. It was bigger than my previous plug, yet I could barely feel it at this point. Hell, I probably wouldn't even feel Big Ben at this point, I was so high and fucked wide open. I was worried my hole would never be normal again.

One of the slaves untied me and removed the blindfold, helping me off the bench as Master ordered to present to the slaves and thank them, then the Masters. I assumed the position, thanking each slave for their cum. Then I crawled and presented to the Master's. Before I could speak Master said, "We're going to play a little game first, boy. You see, you took 5 more loads this afternoon, but I didn't fuck you. That means 1 Master came twice. You will open your mouth and each Master will put his cock in to.be.cleaned off. Then after you have given your thanks, you will try to guess which Master came twice. If you're wrong it's 15 lashes. Guess wrong twice, 30. 3 wrong, 60. Go."

I opened my mouth and Master G put his cock in, which I quickly cleaned all the juices off of. Then the other 3 Masters followed. Then I thanked each Master for giving me their cum. "So boy, which Master?" my Master asked.

I thought hard for a moment. Master's M. and G. were in their late 60's, probably harder for them to cum twice, but not impossible I supposed. Master's B and C looked to be in their late 30's, and obviously worked out. From here it was a wild guess.

"Um....Master B, Sir?" I guessed. All the Master's expressed their disappointment because I had guessed right. They had wanted to see me abused more.

"Well men, fairs, fair." said my Master. " But I DIDI tell him I could be cruel! You came twice Bill. You deserve a reward!" The Master's cheered. "60 free lashes! Boy, turn around and stick that ass in the air." I reluctantly obeyed but didn't dare hesitate and shame my Master. The flogging came swift and hard.  But damn if it didn't make my cock hard again. I was really digging getting whipped! At about the 20th stroke I started to pleasurably moan. Each hit elicited a louder and louder response from me. By 40 I had instinctively raised my ass higher, saying yes after each fresh strike. By the time Master B. was done, I was begging him for more. The Master's laughed.

"Looks like you've got a little pain pig on your hands Frank." laughed Master B. Guess you have to find another punishment. This is more of a reward. Look how much his cock leaked on the floor."

"Yea, I guess so. Lick that up boy!" Master ordered. I licked up my cock juice and was taken upstairs.

I was led to the car by another slave as the Master's said their goodbye's. As we drove away, Master asked me how my hole felt now that 10 different cocks had fucked me in less than 24 hours.

"Honestly, I don't really feel it right now Sir. I mean, I can tell there is a bigger plug in it, but it doesn't hurt."

"Oh it will boy, trust me. Your hole is in fine shape, there's been no blood. But once you come down from being high....it will be sore." Master laughed. "Remember when I told you I would fuck you so much this weekend you wouldn't be able to walk tues? You will note I never said it would only be my cock. I haven't fucked you yet today, and Travis our waiter hasn't fucked you yet. Theres 2 more this eve. And he possibly might find a couple more. And then we still have tomorrow boy. If I can't rustle up some tops tomorrow, then I will turn in my Leather Master card! You begged for this boy. You begged to be my slave. Are you still sure boy? Remember, I know a lot of people." 

"Bring it Sir! Please!" I smiled at him as I ground my welted ass into the seat, pushing the plug against my prostate while my tina dick strained in it's cage. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 16

• 7 months later...

Part 5

We drove down the interstate, me again in the seat, naked except for my slave gear, on full view to anyone in a taller vehicle. We passed a couple semi trucks, the drivers laughing at me as Master made sure to pass them real slow, making sure they got a good view of his naked slave. I was embarrassed to be on such display, but also really turned on by this new humiliation. My cock pressed into its cage. As we passed a third semi, the driver grinned down at me and honked his horn while he gave a thumbs up. Master laughed and reached into the glove compartment, pulling out a note book and a pen. Handing them to me, he told me to write a certain message on it. I blushed when he told me, but didn't hesitate. I was too high and horny. I then held it up to the window. 

"Blowjob $5" it read. The driver motioned to pull over, and soon we followed the truck into a rest stop. Not the kind with bathrooms, just one on the side of the road for truckers to rest. Master got out and went to talk to the driver, then came and got me, leading me to the passenger door. I crawled in and he followed me. The driver was already in the back, waiting, a ten dollar bill in his hand.

"I haven't nutted in a week, boy. Got two loads for your whore mouth!" the trucker stated as he handed Master the 10. Unzipping his fly, he fished out an already hardening cock. He reclined on the bunk in between the seats. I thought this was odd, but didn't have time to think as he grabbed my head and forced it into his crotch. I dove on his junk, taking his cock and balls into my mouth, and started sucking ravenously. He smelled like piss and sweat. The trucker moaned his approval as his dick hardened to a full 7 inches. I could feel Master tugging at the plug, removing it, and replacing it with his fat cock.

"That's right whore," said Master, "suck that cock. You're a true whore now slut. And a cheap one at that." The trucker laughed as I moaned. "Suck him good bitch! Suck him like the $10 piece of trash you are!" I went crazy as Master said more humiliating things to me, degraded me. The trucker joined in the verbal abuse as he jackhammered his cock down my throat as Master fucked me hard. Soon the dirty trucker buried his cock deep in my throat, grinding his smelly pubes into my lips as he pumped a huge load into me. I choked and gagged, barely able to swallow. Master spanked my ass as the trucker fed me. After he came, he pissed a little in my mouth. But his cock didn't get soft. He started fucking my throat again, working toward number 2. Master kept fucking me and they both continued their nasty verbal assault. Eventually Master grabbed my hair and slammed my face into the trucker groin as he pumped another load into my cunt. Then as the trucker started his second orgasm, Master pulled me off and had the trucker shoot on my hair and forehead, coating my face. We all relaxed for a moment before Master told me to go back to the car.

"Don't touch that cum, whore!" He demanded. "I want you to really accept the pig you are." The trucker laughed as I exited the truck. Master joined me in a few minutes, and we drove away. "You continue to amaze me boy. So far you've taken everything I've thrown your way. I know a lot is the drugs, but I still think you are a TRUE pig." I just smiled and whispered, "thank you Sir." As cum ran down my face, dripping onto my chest. "That guy says he travels this route all the time. Expect to see him again. (I did) But do you know what you did wrong, bitch? You didn't thank him for his cum. Major fuck up, whore!" I silently reprimanded myself for being forgetful. We traveled the rest of the way home in silence.

Once back at the apartment, Master told me to relax on the bed for a while while he checked his messages. After a while he joined me. He took me into his arms and started kissing me, holding me tight. We made out for a while when Master said "Travis will be here in a couple hours. He says he has a surprise. In the meantime, relax for a while." We rested on the bed, Master snoozed, but I was too spun. After a couple of hours, the doorbell rang. I woke Master up, and he went to the door, shutting the bedroom door. I could hear some muffled voices, but not much. Soon Master came and led me by the leash into the living room.

I could see two men. Travis, and a young kid, looked maybe 18. Travis was sexy, mid 20's, long brown hair. The boy was cute, skinny, kinda thug looking with his baggy pants and hoodie. They sat on the couch, passing a different pipe between them. "That's a crack pipe," Master explained. "Not for you, maybe one day." He handed me a drink. "There's G in there. Drink up pig!" I downed it quick, ignoring the taste. Master then pulled out his supplies, loaded his pipe, put 4 lines on a mirror, and snorted 2. "I changed my mind about no Tina on Sunday's. I have one quick meeting tomorrow, and I'm going to take tues off. This weekend has turned out to be way to special." He handed me the mirror, and I snorted as he lit the bowl. We all smoked our stuff as I got even higher. While we smoked, Master had me relate to the men everything I had done so far. Telling strangers all the nasty things I had done so far really worked me up. The guys pulled out their hard cocks and stroked them, as I drooled in anticipation.

"So, the surprise, " said Master, "is that when Travis gets rock, he becomes a fuck machine. By the end of the night your ass will be raw!" The guys laughed and high fived. "And Joe here, he's never played with a slave. I promised him a night he wouldn't forget! Show them your pussy boy! On your back! Travis, pull that plug out." I moaned as I displayed myself lewdly and gasped as Travis pulled out the plug. The men whistled at my puffy, red hole. Travis stuck his finger into a bag of cocaine and rubbed my anal ring with it. I could feel it turn numb. He stripped, and with no ceremony crawled between my legs, spit on his fat cock, and plunged it in. I squealed as he grabbed my thighs and jackhammered my ass. Joe just stared as Travis used me.

"He'll do ANYTHING he's told to do." Said Master. "He's a true pig in training." I just floated in space as yet another cock pummeled my pussy. Soon Joe wanted a turn, so I was placed over the couch so he could fuck me while I sucked Travis. Master just kicked back and watched the show as he smoked a cigar. The guys used me hard, pounding me in their coked up state. Eventually we moved to the bedroom. Travis laid on the bed and made me straddle him. As I sat all the way on his fat cock, Joe moved in and placed his own 6 incher at my opening. While Master filmed, he pressed into me alongside Travis. I groaned loudly as the two cocks slid in and out of my hungry gash. They double fucked me deep and hard for at least 20 minutes until Travis went rigid and started spasming as he shot his cum in my dumphole. Soon Joe followed suit, giving me his hot sperm. They pulled out and I cleaned them off. We all collapsed on the bed in a sweaty pile. After a few minutes, Master retrieved the party supplies from the living room, and more smoke was had by all.

"So Joe," said Master, "you enjoying my slave so far?"

"Oh yea. Fucking hot!"

"Well we have all night. And the cunt here has fucked up again." 

"Oh shit!" I thought. "I didn't thank them for their cum. Damnit!" Master saw my face. "That's right whore, that's 3 Major infractions. You will learn!  I'm going to let these boys punish you as they see fit." I could see Travis and Joe grinning in anticipation. "First though, we need a piss boy." With that I was dragged into the bathroom, into the tub. Without hesitation, Master shoved his semi hard cock up my hole. As Travis put his cock in my mouth and started pissing, Master pissed up my ass. I took piss in both of my cumholes while Joe pissed all over me. After Master pulled out, he grabbed a clear tumbler and ordered me to empty my bowels into it. Soon it was filled with cloudy, brownish liquid. Master ordered me to drink it while they chanted, "Pig! Pig! Pig!" I wretched as I choked it down. But I swallowed it. Then it was back to the bedroom. 

I was quickly set up in the sling and tied securely. Nipple clamps were attached with chains going over the top of the bed. Weights were then attached to the chains, painfully pulling my tits.

"Ready for some pain, slut?" Asked Joe. "I've been looking forward to this!" With that I was tightly gagged and given poppers. Then Joe took a riding crop and gave me 10 swift hard blows right on my balls. I screamed bloody murder, but was defensless. As I jerked in the sling, the weights swung around, viciously pulling my nipples. Travis took the crop next and administered 10 hard blows right on my already sore hole. Tears flowed from my eyes as I screamed more into the gag. Then they each took a candle and dripped hot wax all over my body. My chest, stomach, nipples, soles of my feet. I cried and thrashed, but still found the pain arousing. Then they dripped it on my balls, coating them. Next was my cock. The cage had opening to piss and for air. They filled it up as I tried to beg for mercy. They just laughed. More weights were added to the chains, then they dripped it onto my asslips. I poured sweat as I screamed even more, the clamps pulling harder. My poor cunt burned like a son of a bitch. Then they stopped. They quickly peeled the wax off my ass lips. Joe stuck his cock in me, and i whimpered. Master took pics while Joe showed no mercy on my abused hole.

More drugs ensued and the two men fucked me literally non stop for an hour and a half in their crack fuled lust. My cunt barely regeristing the fucking, I was so high and loose at that point. They both finally dumped two more loads in my numb sperm bank, then finally called it a night, thanking Master profusely for the entertaining evening. After they left, Master examined me closely. "No damage whore, just a really well used dump. You're fine." After releasing me from the sling, we rested in silence for the next several hours. But not before Master reminded me we still have one day left for my birthday.

Could I take more? I hoped so.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 10

IPart 6

We laid in bed for hours until Master needed to get ready for his meeting. We showered and he dressed. It must have been an important meeting because he dressed in a really nice suit. I told him I love a man in a suit, knowledge he would use soon. As he prepared to leave, he grabbed some things from his closet. He popped a tape into the vcr then took a nice little rock and shoved it up my ass, followed by a dildo. Placing a chair in front of the t.v.,  he ordered me to sit. In no time he had me securely bound to the chair, gagged, with clamps on my nipples. He started the tape, plugged in the dildo, and patted me on the head.

"I should only be a couple hours boy. Enjoy!"  With that he left me. The dildo, which had been softly vibrating, suddenly increased vibrations. I would quickly learn it had an automatic multi function and would cycle through repeatedly. The movie started and I instantly recognized Masters apartment, specifically, his bed. A young man, wearing Masters slave gear, was being placed into the sling. I realized this was one of his former slaves. Cute boy, blond, slim, smooth, like me. The boy was strapped in, and a man, not Master, began placing birthday candles all over the boys chest and stomach. I counted 20. As soon as he lit them, he shoved his cock in the boy, and started fucking him, causing the melting wax to splatter all over the boy. After he came, the next man did the same thing, adding 20 more candles. After 3 more followed, they boy was covered. They let him out and tied him face down on the bed. The candle/fuck session was repeated 5 more times. The boys grunts, moans, and screams of pleasure, combined with the multi speed dildo in my hole, had my cock trying to get hard in its enclosure, made more uncomfortable by the wax still in there. I hadn't cum since Friday night, and have been constantly stimulated since Sat. My cock drooled Tina cum until a nice puddle had built up on the chair.

The movie changed, and another boy was on Masters bed. This one another slim blond, but with longer hair. He was riding a man laying on the bed when another man came behind him and shoved his cock up the boys cunt also. He cried out in pleasure as he begged the two men to fuck him. The movie continued with other homemade scenes of Master's slaves. All of them hot, all of them twisted. It made me realize, as if I hadn't known, Master is very kinky. 

After what felt like forever, Master returned to find me bathed in sweat, drooling, and copiously leaking from my cock. He laughed as he untied me. After he ungagged me, he asked me how I was feeling. 

"Horny!" I laughed. 

"Good, your going to be that way for a while. I have one final night planned for your birthday, but we have hours to kill. What do you suggest that might please me, slut?"

I didn't have to think long. "How about the adult store, Sir?"

"You read my mind, slave." Master went in the bedroom, changed, we smoked a couple bowls, and headed down the street. I was wearing the leather shorts, harness, boots and slave gear, no jacket. I was self conscious walking like this, afraid I'd see someone I knew. Luckily I didn't.  We paid and entered the arcade.

It was Monday, so it was slow. I guess we got there maybe around one, a couple guys were milling around. We found a good booth with 2 glory holes, and waited. After quite a while, a cock finally poked through,  and I wasted no time diving on it. As I sucked, Master pulled a dildo out of his jacket,  the kind with a long handle, and started ramming my hole with it. I went crazy and sucked the cock for all I was worth.  The guy shot quickly, a small but tasty load. Master pulled the dildo out until almost an hour later when another cock finally showed. As I started sucking, Master again worked my hole. By the time we left I had swallowed 5 more loads. When we got home, Master told me to shower, then relax on the bed for a while. Not too long and I heard the doorbell start ringing as people arrived. After a while, Master entered the bedroom.

"You've done a lot of drugs this weekend boy, you won't be down for a while. You have to work Tuesday."

"I've already decided to call in sick, Sir. I know I'll need it."

Master laughed, "probably will. So, before our final birthday night, do you want more boy?"

Like anyone high, being offered more, I replied, "Yes please Sir." Master just went into is dresser and pulled out his stash, made two lines for me, and picked a nice shard for my ass. After I snorted, he put a padded leather blindfold on me and told me to get on my hands and knees. He fingered the shard up my cunt while he whispered in my ear.

"Make me proud whore. You have so far, I'm more then impressed." With that he led me into the living room. "Here he is men. My new boy. Some of you will finally get a chance to fuck someone who turned you down before. He has learned this weekend that he's not too good for anyone. He's a slut. A whore. A cumdump. A pig. Use him and enjoy him men!" With that, someone grabbed my leash and pulled me into a hard cock. I obediently swallowed it as another hard cock started pushing into my hole. 

Being fucking high and blindfolded, the night is one big blur. I was passed around and around, so I have no idea how many men were even there. (7 it would turn out) All I know is I was fucked in every position possible, double fucked, almost fisted. At one point, I was on my back, while Master held my legs up, and the men all took turns giving me 10 hard, deep thrusts, pulling out and the next guy stepping up. By the end of the night, I was a sweaty cum filled mess. After the guests had left, Master removed the blindfold, and made me squeeze out my ass full of cum into a small ice cube tray, which he placed in the freezer.

"For the future, boy." I smiled looking forward to it. 

• Like 8
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1