dicks who don't read

muscmtl

can't stand those dicks who just respond to your pic. Got this add on recon where i m looking for "tot musc sub spanking slapping whore", and i get all these messages  of interested guys, and then when i say i want to breed them they fuckin reply "play safe only" Even though it clearly says on my add is "bb poz top" Noone fuckin reads. I get when adds are too long, like neurotic fucks on scruff that have 6 full paragraph about their oh so unique self.. but even a few precise words is too much.

Steve

• Upvote 3

LOL!  I ALWAYS get hit up on other sites by guys who "play safe only".   I reply with don't think we're a match based on your safe-only profile.  Often they say, I'd bareback you.  Like I'm some sort of magical exception or something.  I get it, they're horny and they want what they want, but if you're into safe play and you go by those profiles, there are an awful LOT of men that "play safe only" that have pulled their cum-cover cock out of my ass.

i hate when guys dont read your ads, i often post on craigslist and get replies then when i follow up it turns out they didn't even read past the ads title before hitting reply half of them dont even look at the pics posted and ask for pics its so annoying. 

I hate guys who make their ads into a book.  I'll read your ad so I know if you like it safe or bare, or are top/btm, but I am not intereste in everything that makes you tick and whether or not you like long walks on the beach after a romantic dinner.  If I'm looking for a date I want to find that out, its called conversation.

So many guys on Grindr down here that just say "Fun?". No pic, no follow up, just "fun?". Fuck you if you do that. And fuck you if you demand pics when your profile pic is of the beach or some shit. No random person you know is going to ID you from an ass pic.

Edited by chasejake

The "No Read the Ad" thing is pretty universal, I am a Cocksucker, I put out ads everywhere seeking to give NSA, None Reciprocal Blowjobs and I am continuously being bombarded by guys wanting to suck me or who want to fuck my ass.

I am a COCKSUCKER, where in my ads do I say: I want sucked Off too or I take it in the Ass too? It never says that, Period!

• 2 weeks later...

This is just so typical. Not only for ads, Google+ & Facebook posts, tweets, blog posts & even well extended profiles! I do understand not everyone wants to spend an evening reading everything & I do know the web is full of liars & fakes but what the is the use of taking a few minutes to reply, write or make a wrong, bad profile knowing you will be ignored & rejected:confused: kind of mystery to me. Take it from me, simply ignore bad replies you get. you did it the right way having all needed info given. Their fault if not reading a very few sentences & rather waste their time replying your ads wrongly. People not being honest or too lazy to read you & scamers trying to fuck up honest guys is no reason for you to waste your precious time. you better use it to have fun, your hot ways;)