lookin 4 someone who's into whoring out a bbtm online

So this is what I'm looking for.. I use to have a buddy who was into going online and finding tops to cum to my hotel and fuk me anonymously (usually off a4a,bbrt,Grindr,CL,etc). I'd usually rent out a hotel room give him the address and then id just wait ass up and blindfolded w the door unlocked as he sent guys over to unload in my ass. He'd usually just email me every time someone was on the way. We both seriously got off w this scene..and id provide photos and videos to him as well depending on setup. Unfortunately he's been stationed overseas and our time zones no longer coincide. So if anyone else is into this kinda scene or play hit me up!! I'd luv to find another sir to choose who gets to fuk me for the night and to help find me find as much dick as possible as well and basically to just whore me out to men of his choice.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
Guest Powersubbtm
On 12/11/2016 at 11:18 AM, Pigtoy said:

Boy, if you are really willing to do this, hit me back.

im a bottom myself who's been doing this the last couple weeks.

id love to do this as a return service to another bottom.

I'd love to do that. Would you like to gather some tops to gangbang me?

• 3 weeks later...