Chicago BB action over the holidays

barecubtop

On break from grad school Dec 18 through Jan 8 and wanting to come up to Chicago for some BB fun - Steamworks, Mans Country, Hotel parties, etc... 

Any thoughts/suggestions from the locals on when would be best?  Is Steamworks busier that week before Christmas with people being off work and visitors in town,  or lighter crowd because of people traveling? How about the week between Christmas and New Years? 

Thanks, guys, and happy holidays!

• Upvote 1

Not sure if Steamworks is busier this time of year or not...

I do know that Jackhamer is hosting one of Chicago's three monthly CumUnion parties on Tuesday the 20th. I'll be bent over wearing the gear in the attached picture plus some tall black Adidas socks so anyone that comes by should fuck a few loads into me!! No loads refused!

IMG_8465.JPG

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2016 at 0:12 PM, Hotboi01 said:

Not sure if Steamworks is busier this time of year or not...

I do know that Jackhamer is hosting one of Chicago's three monthly CumUnion parties on Tuesday the 20th. I'll be bent over wearing the gear in the attached picture plus some tall black Adidas socks so anyone that comes by should fuck a few loads into me!! No loads refused!

IMG_8465.JPG

Hot photo man!

• Upvote 2

Turns out I'm heading up to Chicago this week...Wednesday morning through Friday afternoon (Amtrak schedule from Indiana).  Staying in the loop and planning on spending one or both evenings at Steamworks.  Not really a bar type of guy, but I'm intrigued by Jackhammer and Touche...can anyone give some info on them? What the crowds are like?  How not to look like a bumbling idiot if I go? ;-) 

Also, anyone interested in playing around or joining me at the bathhouse or for a bite/drink, let me know.

Jackhammer in general is a pretty chill place. On the main floor, there's a front area & back. The back area is slightly elevated, up like ten stairs. 

The front is a bar/dance floor but dancing doesn't happen up there until super late, like well after midnight, if it happens at all on a given night. 

The back area has a bar as well, along with pool tables & darts. Plus there's an entrance to the leather/fetish store next door.

The fun comes downstairs in the Hole. There's a main room you enter into with a bar. From there, just explore the other rooms to find an area that suits you & your tastes. 

On 12/24/2016 at 8:37 AM, jockmex said:

I'm looking for bareback parties on New Year's Eve. 

Wondering if Jackhammer would be hosting any BB parties 

Definitely! If they're open, you'll find some bareback fucking. Sometimes it doesn't get going till 1am or so but it'll happen!