Too many bottom stories

endowed

• 1 month later...

No! Tops today are just wimpy cuckholds compared to tops from 6+ years ago! Every sex story sites (even the taboo friendly ones) don't have a lot of recent stories written by tops. There was a time when tops wrote really good sex stories based on real experiences! Furthermore, bottoms who were committed to being sissy faggots always had a top or two who made fed their urges and then some! Because of the raw nature of NSA sex back then, you would see an equal amount of bottom and top sex stories since fantasies, sexual urges, and other sex acts got fulfilled. The entire m4m lifestyle itself has changed too. Well, at least the tops have lol. 

Now a days, tops (and those pretending to be tops) are sooo fake! They have very little or no experience with same-sex encounters but come across as someone who "fucks several bottom sluts" yet they're idea of fucking a bottom involves being a submissive cuckhold! Really?! They have no idea how a bottom sexual deviant's mind works! And its not really that complicated! So is it any surprise why less and less tops are providing erotic material and lacking in posting sex ads? Bottoms, CD's, and Trannies rule the forum, chat, sex stories, and sex ad world! We're way more open and really comfortable with our sexuality. We've also quickly realized what we want sexually. But because few of us really get satisfied sexually and are often disappointed with these "tops" which leaves us with lingering urges, we tend to act out unleashing our fantasies all over the place! So that's why you see tons of erotic content from drop-dead horny eager bottoms and barely see anything from these.......so called "tops". 

So until tops stop the cuckhold bullshit, stop being fake and pretending to be a stud fucker, and avoid being shit-tested by sassy bottoms (like me) who love to push their buttons, and finally get back to their primal roots of dominating submissive sissy bottoms; and teaching them the true meaning of being a slutty cum dumpster fucktoy, you won't see any good content from these "tops". Maybe they should read all our sex stories and learn what we really want! 

I mean, seriously lol. I am the perfect wet dream for a true dominant fuck-top who is constantly looking for new fucktoy bottom sluts to own. Why? Because I'm also super sexually charged bottom sex pig with intense lust for taboo sex, and any top who makes me his sex pig really gets to explore his dark fantasies by using me to fulfill them. After he uses me to bring his dirty fantasies to life, he then writes a story about submitting my sissy ass and making me his cocksucking bitch toy. Then more and more encounters like these happen and more stories get written by tops. Then you'll have an equal amount of sex stories, and you could then happily read a top's story the way its meant to be written! But until then, all erotica will continue to be written by bottoms, CD's, and trannies, and these "tops" will continue to wonder why they can't find willing bottoms and question why anybody in chatrooms would dare refuse their Skype lmao!

Bring the real men back!!!

• Downvote 1

Guyz,

I tried to write about raw sex adventures from the heart/dick in a genuine way. Enjoy my posts.

To the guys who have read my posts, more will be on the way for your jerking pleasure!! I really enjoy bb sex where I top mostly and sometimes bottom.

Happy barebacking!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2016 at 3:29 AM, endowed said:

Is there any way of being able to find stories written only by tops?  These forums seem to be flooded with bottom stories which do not turn me on at all.  I get so turned on by top stories and would love to be able to see more of them. 

Point taken,  but due to the ratio of few tops to many bottoms, us tops are usually too busy fucking to write stories. Would you rather have a load squirted up your ass or a story about it?

• Upvote 10

Guest Dickmagnet

In my experience very few real tops have any sort of imagination, I know 9 times out 10 i am the one that has to initiate the scene before it happens, A lot of times the tops stand there looking wanking & just generally waiting for like they're waiting for a bus to come along or something. It is no wonder that mostly bottoms write the stories because we are the ones making it happen.

Guest fitnessfreak

What wrong with writing a dom top stories? I mean most of bottom do dream of our ideal dom top would be like it can't be to hard to write it down on a night when there nothing happening.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.