Bottoms being called "bitch"

Powerguy

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

It's layered question for me. I'm all guy with no fantasies or aspirations of being a woman. The only people who know I'm gay are the ones I tell, i.e.., I don't have any stereotypical 'feminine" affectations would likely identify me as 'obviously' gay.  

I think the word bitch has/is evolved/evolving.  It's always referred to a female dog, and until more recently has always had a negative connotation when used towards a woman. I'm a feminist and question all sorts of 'normative' treatment of women.  I do not think of women as inferior because of their gender. I question a lot of notions of "feminine" and "masculine" because I think a lot of our attitudes and definitions were born out of a patriarchal (and often religious) culture that hasn't been friendly to women or gays (top or bottom). 

Having said all of that, I more than love being the sub with a guy. But even that means different things to different people. I definitely do NOT relate to or feel less than anyone. For me being sub is more about power dynamic. The hottest thing I find about certain Doms is their desire and inclination to be in charge of both their pleasure as well as the persons they are using. I really get that dynamic because I was married to a very sexually sub woman for most of my life. As a gay guy, my pleasure came from giving her pleasure. I got really good at it. Too good. Towards the end of our marriage she was frustrated at how good I could make her body feel because she wanted to be taken by me out of lust, with no regard to whether or not she came.  But that kind of desire wasn't in me. I'm attracted to guys and maybe because in nature I am more like her, submissive?   

So, for me, being called "bitch" is more about the guy using the word than the word itself. What is his attitude and how does he mean it? The same is true about words like "pussy, cunt, slut, whore.... "ad infinitum. For me, the hottest sex involves intelligence in the form of 'mind fuck.'  To me, the most important thing about a Dom is his grasp of what his sub needs and his desire, enjoyment and abilities to provide that.

I've met Doms who like things like "feminization" and chastity, and depending on the Dom, it makes me want to fold right into them.  The "dom" who does that from brute force and a sense of superiority affect me as the exact opposite.  To me that comes off as bullying and weak minded. I know some are into that, I'm just saying how it affects me. The Doms I am talking about have a purposeful and studied approach, even using things like hypnosis (talk about "mind fuck").  To me, that's like a mental/psycological wrestling match between us, and I'm a worthy opponent, where he 'pins' me mentally/psycologically, but not in a bad way... because the sub in me wants to be conquered.  Terms like "bitch" and purposeful things like chastity and feminization become components of and representations of them subduing me. They earn it, and the more Dom they really are, the more meaning those things take on.

Very well thought out way of putting it. I understand all that and agree the sex is/can be hotter. 

I just have one question. What is sexual "hypnosis" (mind fuck)? 

1 hour ago, bareall77 said:

Very well thought out way of putting it. I understand all that and agree the sex is/can be hotter. 

I just have one question. What is sexual "hypnosis" (mind fuck)? 

Hi bareall77,

Love this community, really cool to be able to talk about anything here.

Not sure I've really experienced hypnosis. I did have a subtly  dom fb who I think used hypnosis, or probably more accurately, hypnotic technique with me. We got together almost once a week for over a year. He introduced himself to me from CL as liking to give massage, which he did and was really good at it. I didn't realize his dominant nature at first because he was very subtle about it. I've used the word "grooming" to describe it, but not in the usual negative context it is usually used. From the beginning he asserted a sort of control of the situation, and by extension, me. He always wanted me waiting naked, face down on my bed, door open and blindfolded. I never saw him. Later I realized that he used touch combined with whispering and the sensory deprivation of sight with the blindfold to endure a sort of affect on me that when I look back seemed almost hypnotic. 

True hypnotists might argue against this notion, but he had me doing all sorts of things I never would have imagined. By my understanding, hypnosis requires  complicity from the one being hypnotized, and I always was, but this guy had a way of getting me very pliable.  There are lots of guys on Recon, for instance, who put in their profile that they are hypnotists and they employ it as part of the sexual relationship they have, I've noticed most often with a sub, so most of what I have seen is very up front about using hypnosis to affect/enhance the sexual relationship between Dom and sub.

Some years ago had one older Dom top boyfriend who would call me his girlfriend to other people, and bitch, etc in private.

Mostly, I been with ladyboys though, and most prefer to be bottom, with me as top only, but a few have been tops and called me 'bitch' etc at gay bars. One joked with her friends that she was my girlfriend in public, but I was her girlfriend in bed.

• Like 1

I'm usually total bottom and submissive, so I definitely have bitch tendencies. I'm known for letting them have their way and doing whatever they want to get them off. I don't scream or moan much, but I'm not passive at all (unless they want a passive fuckhole). A few tops and all of my white doms have been comfortable calling me their bitch in the right environment. 

• Like 1

I red a couple of your posts & replies, you are 100% right. I do like (aggressive) black tops or doms to fuck white male pussy myself. Bloody hot, especially when bare & forced fucking a tight hole. As for dom/ bitch Master/sub or whatever you call it, many fantasies & many kind of sub sluts. All having their own preferences, wishes & fetishes. Respect will be the one rule you should need to find on & from both sides (Master & slave). That is the ultimate one rule & way for a good & real sub/ domination to be. you wanting to be called bitch, cum hole or whatever is just a game & names used while the action is going on for your & his Alpha cum to rise up in a particular climax you both decided & want. It is pretty obvious a Master will not ask his sub the way slut will have to but Masters not respecting a slave they own yet an Alpha man not respecting his own possession & human hole he will put his cock in to, is not a real & good dominant the way it is supposed to be in a real bdsm relation. This being true for both a one night stand or a long term hot servitude relation. Last one, years of experiences on the web have taught me there incredibly many fake time wasting subs & same for so called Masters. Hope it has clear up fuck slut about what is, unfortunately to be found on the web & what a real Alpha & slave relation must be. If not, open both your mouth & ass for me to show you 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love it, but only during a session. I love to be called bitch, slut, whore, worthless, etc...  I love how emasculating it is to have a cock in my mouth or ass while my top is reminding me that I'm nothing more than a piece of meat for him to use for his pleasure. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I find that my straight fuck buddies - those guys who just want a hole, any hole - to fuck and cum in, are more likely to call me bitch, pussy, whatever and I don't care what they say as it is all about the dick and load, so whatever gets them off!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, whthole4u said:

I find that my straight fuck buddies - those guys who just want a hole, any hole - to fuck and cum in, are more likely to call me bitch, pussy, whatever and I don't care what they say as it is all about the dick and load, so whatever gets them off!

Ha, yes. I've found that, too.

Just like I've found self-identified straight guys as being far more likely to fuck hard and rough than gay guys do. I can get a straight guy to spit on me or slap my face a lot easier than I can a gay guy. 

• Upvote 3

Love this thread!

Definitely like guys calling me whatever they want while they're fucking me...bitch, faggot, slut, dumpster. I love submitting to aggressive men and being used as a piece of ass/cum dump for them. So the verbal abuse just adds an extra bonus to the physical abuse.

Outside the bedroom? It all depends on how I know the guy. Most of the guys that fuck me are anon and I won't ever see them again so it's not an issue. 

A handful of other guys are semi-regular tops but I only ever see them for sex, thus even if I see them out in public, I don't mind them referring to me as their bitch or whatever.

The next level are guys that are acquaintances. So I might see or hangout with them on regular or semi-regular occasion. I've never really had a situation where a guy like that would refer to me in these ways...but if he did...well, it'd be the truth. 

I honestly love my sexuality/promiscuity/slutiness and to me, being called these things is just another way of embracing it. I have a relationship that I'm happy with so I'm not looking for anything more than sex out of anyone. Being called these names would just be an acknowledgment that these men are enjoying me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PigLuke

I love being called names when I'm being fucked. In that moment in time I am the top's bitch. He is fucking me that makes it so. Guess that's also a little bit of the sub in me that likes to be humiliated or degraded. 

When my Top guy's cock is pounding my hole,   I'm laser focused on getting his  cum load.      Whatever name(s) he wants to call me  turns me on if it turns him on.     I enjoy being a submissive bottom as much as he enjoys dominating me.     "Bitch" is a mild term.     I love verbal abuse, begging for his cumload, etc.      My notice to all Tops---Bring it on!

• Upvote 1