Bottoms being called "bitch"

Powerguy

Guest STLjeffDadd

Verbal Top here. I throw the word bitch around to all my mates whether top or bottom. We’re all bitches like we’re all pigs. 

13 minutes ago, STLtopDadd said:

Verbal Top here. I throw the word bitch around to all my mates whether top or bottom. We’re all bitches like we’re all pigs. 

Couldn't agree more.  Breeding sow here - the more verbal a Top is the more I go into heat to be mounted, fucked, and bred.  Oink!

• Like 2

On 6/24/2019 at 9:03 AM, BiAthlete4You said:

I am finding that when I decide to go out and take loads from men, I get into this identity that is feminine, or I see myself as a women or in her role. I also see myself as that rather attractive hard-to-get bitch. 

I am a straight-acting masculine guy, that just happens to love taking cock up my ass. I just have to get into this certain mental-space, to go out and pursue it.

Yes, not feminine, you are female. It's your sexual function with respect to your breeders, not your appearance or self-presentation.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2019 at 2:22 AM, ALPHAboy said:

I really do not see bottoms as 'lesser' men or a breeder like me as being some kind of 'superior'. I dont mind if bttms see me, or a breeder in general, like that though, and I can understand where it comes from. Maybe being more muscles, maybe its that we carry the seed that bttms need... But for me, a top and a bttm just have a different purpose, but sharing the same goal (sperm from the top being injected in the bttms ass). Tops and bttms are like the two sides of the same coin. One can't do without the other. So how can I see a bttm as 'bitch' (in the submissive meaning of the word)?

But your account name contains "Alpha", which directly refers to an apex male who dominates everyone else. How could you not see him as a bitch?

2 hours ago, FaceLoad said:

But your account name contains "Alpha", which directly refers to an apex male who dominates everyone else. How could you not see him as a bitch?

I think we have a slightly different take on what Alpha means. Though I bet there are some similarities between both our definitions, probably more similarities than differences actually ;) (Btw... LOVE your profile)

• Upvote 2

Im a total Bitch i have no interest on recieving pleasure just giving im!

i totally agree im a total submissive bottom bitch and i dont look to get pleasure out of it. Rather i get pleasure of beig called a bitch and feeling and hearing him enjoying my body and using me as his cum whore. pleasure for me is hearing him call me bitch and  degrade me if he likes and being used in any way he wants and likes. and love it if he feels me cute and wants to use me in any way and pleasure he desires. besides most often men fuck me and it hurts but pain for me is part of pleasuring my man and I want to pleasure him even if it hurts so pain is part of it and I enjoy it.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:22 AM, ALPHAboy said:

I really do not see bottoms as 'lesser' men or a breeder like me as being some kind of 'superior'. I dont mind if bttms see me, or a breeder in general, like that though, and I can understand where it comes from. Maybe being more muscles, maybe its that we carry the seed that bttms need... But for me, a top and a bttm just have a different purpose, but sharing the same goal (sperm from the top being injected in the bttms ass). Tops and bttms are like the two sides of the same coin. One can't do without the other. So how can I see a bttm as 'bitch' (in the submissive meaning of the word)?

I agree with this.  Bottoms, even bugged-up, sleazy, cumdumps, actually have as much power in the relationship (if not more) than the top.  If they like being called "bitch" or whatever, I will call them that. 

• 2 weeks later...