I had been working in the city for several weeks before I found the bar.  It was down a dark, run down side street and only obvious from the gaudy neon light outside.  I had read about it online, and most of the reviews used words and phrases like 'filthy', 'sleazy', and 'full of older men'.

The prevailing opinion was you only went there once just to see how awful it was.  I, on the other hand, was attracted to it precisely because of the sleaze and the sense of depravity in the reviews.  For some reason I find myself drawn to encounters which would disgust most people, (although I had not had many such encounters myself).

Well, once inside the bar, the music was playing loudly, and the dim lighting revealed the bar counter, a dance floor and a selection of tired and grimy tables and chairs.  About six guys occupied the bar stools, chatting to the barman, who was a large, middle aged man with glasses.  Somewhat nervously, even if excited, I took a spare bar stool and ordered a beer.

Three of the guys on the corner of the wooden counter were giving me the eye as they chatted - a thin old guy probably in his sixties with a cap and thick spectacles, a fat guy about the same age whose polo shirt only just covered his heavy belly which hung over greasy trousers, and a younger, chubby guy with a pale face which shone with sweat, which was framed by thin, mousy hair.

The man seated next to me greeted me, and we chatted for a while, which also served to calm me down so I could relax.

After a while, I plucked up some courage and asked "So, does this place have a ... you know... dark room, or some place like that?"

He gave me a wry smile. "Just downstairs. The toilets in the basement. That’s where the guys go and get up to all sorts."

I sipped some more beer, feeling my palms getting sweaty and my heart beat faster.

"But if you go down there, be careful with your wallet.  It's easy to get your pocket picked when someone's sucking you off."

I blushed and nodded. "Can't be too careful."

"Oh, and use a condom."

Uh oh. I thought, here comes the safe sex lecture.

He must have seen my expression because he shook his head and said "No, I mean it. This 'ain't Disneyland. You let a guy in you bare down there, and you'll likely get knocked up, if you know what I mean.  Some of them would love to get in your pants and give you a dirty load."

My heart skipped a beat and I felt excitement and fear in equal measure.

"Anyway," he said, tapping my shoulder, "I just thought you should know.  I'm going outside for a cigarette."

He got down heavily from the stool and disappeared outside.  The guys at the bar were ignoring me now. I took another sip of beer, then went over to the narrow, dimly lit stairs to the basement toilets.  At the bottom, a left turn led to a small space containing two cubicles with broken locks and a filthy sink. The urinals were straight ahead from the foot of the stairs, behind a screening wall.

There was no one there. I didn't know whether to be disappointed or relieved.

I was in the area next to the cubicles when I heard a step behind me. I turned to see the three guys from the bar crowding into the space.

They didn't say anything, but the thin guy with the thick glasses began to rub a rather large bulge in his threadbare trousers.  I gave them a nervous smile, aware of my own trousers tightening at the groin.  He slowly unzipped his fly, reached in and pulled out a thick, stiff cock.  I took his cock in my hand, feeling the warm, silky flesh in my palm.  

"Do you want to suck it, mate?" he asked.  The sixty-four thousand dollar question.  The moment when I could still make a choice to stay or go.  I made my choice, and bent forward and took him in my mouth, tasting the salty sweatiness as he dug in a pocket and took out some poppers. I heard him sniff deeply, then the bottle was offered to me. I stopped sucking long enough to take a big hit, feeling the chemical course through me.

My inhibitions wash away, so I eagerly resumed sucking him.  The bottle, meanwhile, was passed between the men and the powerful aroma filled the  small space.

I felt a hand grab my arse and stroke it through the material of my trousers.  " Nice arse," said a gruff voice behind me. "Let's see it, then."

I fumbled with my belt and zip, and then my trousers slid down to my ankles. I felt rough fingers dig into the waistband of my underpants and pull them down, exposing my bare bottom.

I continued to suck the cock, until he lifted my chin and straightened me up, before kissing me on the mouth. I gasped as his tongue slid between my lips and I tasted beer and cigarettes on his breath.  He laughed as he pulled away.

"Bend over the sink, matey," he said.

The young chubby guy was sweating profusely and grinning like a Cheshire cat. He had dropped his trousers and pants as he wanked a thin, curved cock and was beside himself with excitement.

Slowly, I turned and bent over the sink, grabbing the edge of the cold ceramic bowl.

Beside me, the fat guy was humming happily to himself as he pulled the polo shirt over his head, revealing a fat, hairy torso, and flabby belly. His body odour filled the space as he dropped his trousers and a thick, stubby cock sprang up between his fat thighs.

There was a grimy mirror above the sink. I saw my reflection, face flushed from the poppers, and behind me the thin guy digging a crumpled tube of KY from his pocket.

He unscrewed the cap, squeezed a dollop on to his forefinger, and roughly worked it into my arsehole, the filthy, rough fingernail scratching my delicate skin.

"Here we go," he remarked, dipping to push trousers and pants down, then waddling behind me and sniffing from the brown bottle.

I had one last moment of sanity. "Don't...don't you want a condom?"

He chuckled and handed me the bottle.

"Naw, we're all friends here, 'ain't we?"

The young man giggled. " Fuck him, Bill!"

I sniffed the poppers, felt a moment's fear as Bill pushed forward and then his cock slid up me in a delicious, slippery rush and I gasped and sagged over the sink.  "There we go," Bill whispered and began to slide slowly in and out of me.

"Jesus, he's got a nice arse!" He said to the others. "Proper smooth and wet."

He fucked me for a few minutes as the other two clustered round and probed under my stomach to feel the base of the cock sticking in me.  Suddenly, footsteps sounded on the stairs. I would have got up but the others seemed unconcerned, and whatever the case, I was pinned to the sink.

In the doorway stood the man from the bar who had warned me about being careful. His face was a comic mixture of shock, disgust and lust as our eyes met.  Bill stood back, and the man could clearly see his cock was bare and glistening with lube.  "Want some, mate?"

The man blushed and shook his head, but he didn’t leave and I saw his hand begin to rub his crotch.

"C'mon then, Jamie." said Bill.  "Climb on and fill yer boots before you blow a fuse!"

The chubby young man waddled behind me and eagerly pressed his cock into my hole. It was thin and curved with a mushroom head, and went in easily.  Unlike Bill, he fucked me in short furious strokes, gasping with pleasure as the sweat dripped from his chin on to my bare buttocks,

"Oh..oh yeah..uuuh..uuuh." he grunted as Bill pressed the bottle to my nose.

" Fuck 'im Jamie! " growled the fat man, " Give 'im that dirty load of yours!"

My head swam from the poppers and I heard my voice squealing with pleasure and animal lust as the young man's movements got faster and more urgent.

"Here...here it comes...aah!" he gasped, and I felt his cock stiffen and throb and knew he was spurting in me.  At last he relaxed, and pulled out, staggering back to lean against the wall.

I felt a drool of sperm run down over my scrotum and was aghast at what I'd done.  Yet I didn't move. I looked at my swollen face in the mirror and licked my lips in shame and lust.

The man was still standing in the doorway, rubbing his crotch. But now he was shaking his head slowly and looking at me as if to say "You stupid bastard."

I felt a heavy body behind me and the flabby belly being lifted on to my buttocks as the stubby cock nosed at my hole.  Bill bent beside me and kissed me again, remarking "There now, didn't I say we were all friends?"

The fat cock slid into my dripping hole and began to mechanically fuck me.  I gasped and hung onto the bowl as he rode me, all the time looking at the man who was shaking his head, but now had his cock out as the young man knelt before him and sucked it.

"More than friends," puffed the fat man as he started to thrust fast and hard into me. "He's gonna be  family after we knock him up!" then he grunted like a pig and shuddered all over as he came in me.  He pulled back and I straightened up, feeling the sperm from two loads sliding out of me.  Bill was grinning and he ruffled my hair. "Dirty bastard, ‘aren’t you?"

The fat man pulled on his clothes, belched and disappeared upstairs for a drink.

Idly, I watched the young man's head bobbing back and forth until the man gasped and spurted into his mouth.  Not meeting my eyes, he scurried out.  Jamie got up and pulled his trousers up, his mouth wet with spit and cum as Bill fastened his trousers.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Not yet, mate. We've got a whole evening ahead of us.”

• Like 11
  • Upvote 43
  • Piggy 3

Part 2.

There was a cluster of men at the bar talking to the fat man who was perched uncomfortably on a bar stool.  Bill bought me a drink and we stood chatting with the group.  I found it surreal to stand there talking about football with the sperm from two men swimming in my belly.  I couldn't also help but thinking the men were, all in all, a sleazy looking group of older trolls, and I could clearly see they were eyeing me hungrily, obviously having been told about my performance by the fat guy.

After a while several of them headed for the basement and didn't return.  Bill, in turn, sidled up to me and gestured his head towards the basement staircase, remarking "They're waiting for you, sunshine," giving me an evil grin.

I put down my drink, knowing what I was going to do, feeling the fear and loathing but unable to stop myself.  It was as if a pit of depravity had opened up at the bottom of those stairs, and I was helplessly drawn to it.  No-one would understand what I was doing, except these vile men who excited me so much.  Bill dug out the filthy tube of lube and the poppers bottle and pressed them into my hand, suggesting with a leer "Here, you'll need these."  I blushed and headed over to the stairs, aware of the bar man was watching me and knowing what he must have been thinking.  

At the bottom, I turned left to the cubicle area and found a group of men standing silently, waiting.  More than one man had pulled out his cock and was stroking himself, his flesh rigid in the dim light from the cubicles as everyone watched an old man bent over the sink, naked from the waist down, who was being fucked from behind by a younger man with a bald head and earrings.  I paused, intimidated by the atmosphere of sweat, lust and piss and the hungry eyes staring expectantly at me.

I took a deep hit of poppers until my heart pounded and my body melted with excitement, then went into a cubicle and pulled off my trousers and underpants, folding them neatly on top of the cistern.  I heard grunts of appreciation at my bare bottom, then I turned and the group pulled me in.  Hands groped my body, cock and balls and someone hugged me, mashing his mouth against mine, kissing me deeply.

I gasped for breath and felt myself giving way to the urge to breed with these strangers as my cock stiffened in rough hands.

There was a big box next to the sink, housing a water tank or something, and I found myself pushed back until I was sitting on it.  Beside me, the old man had reached back to pull his flabby buttocks apart, urging the man to cum in him in a soft, urgent whisper.

Eager hands lifted my legs and bent them to my chest so my bottom hung over the edge and my hole gaped vulnerably as they pulled my legs apart.  I held out the tube, and one of the men holding my legs grabbed it, twisted off the cap and rubbed a cold gobbet of lube into my hole making me gasp as he shoved two fingers into me, scratching and probably tearing the delicate skin with his dirty nails.

The man grinned down at me and pulled his fingers out, transferring his hold back to my leg, whispered "He's ready. Who's first?"  I could see by the sweat shining on his face he was turned on by what was going to happen to me.

A short, stocky black guy wearing a dirty tee shirt which bore the word 'Sanitation', pushed his combat trousers and boxers down, and, standing between my legs, grasped his thick, veiny cock which was topped by a large pink head.  Sweat dripped off his chin, falling onto my belly as he got into position and all four of us – me, the men holding my legs and the black guy – looked down and watched his cock push into me, opening up my hole then sliding up me until his short, curly pubic hair was tight against my arse.  Then as he began pounding away, his balls began to slap against mine as he began to slide it in and out.  He leered at me and leaned forward, searching for my mouth with his and clamping his big, soft lips on mine as his thrusts became more urgent.

“Yeah!” whispered the man holding my leg, who continued urging “Fuck the bitch! Oh, fuck, you've got it coming now, boy!”

The black man grunted as he thrust, mashing his mouth on mine and gripping my thighs as he worked to a climax.  Then, he gave a loud gasp and pushed hard into me and I felt his cock throb and throb as he spurted.  At the same time, the man beside me stroked my hair praising me in a hoarse whisper, saying “There you go.  Good boy, there you go, good boy.” I relished his praise.

At the sink, the old man gasped with pleasure as he received the cum from his lover, and as we gazed at each other, we exchanged a smile, recognizing each other as brothers in depravity at that moment.

Then the black guy stood back and pulled his cock out of me, and a gush of warm spunk slid down my balls.  The guy holding my leg slid his finger into my hole, scooped out some cum, and murmurred “Mmmm …lovely!” as he licked his finger clean.  

Then someone else was between my thighs, and I found myself looking into the face of the first man who had warned me not to go bare.  He pulled off his tee-shirt, dropped his trousers and underwear, giving me a clear view of his long, thin cock which had sprung-up against his belly.  Below his belly button was a black bio-hazard tattoo.

He saw me look and grinned, asking "I warned you, didn’t I?” as he continued "But since you’ve been pozzed at least three times so far, I guess You won’t mind taking my load, right?”

Without waiting for an answer, he slid into me.  My response was to reach for the poppers bottle and sag back into his crotch in surrender.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 2

Guest mspsubmale

would love to find a BAR like this, and offer myself to the others there, anticipating what was going to happen....looking forward to the continuation of this adventure from this most talented writer....

Reminds me of the time I stumbled into Rawhide in New Orleans. I was pretty tipsy and somehow or another, I ended up bent over the pool table, while some guy fucked me, and another guy sucked me off below the table. This all being done in front of everyone at the bar. 

My next conscious thought, I remember being in the bathroom, and the guy who fucked me was washing his dick in the sink. I asked him if he'd used a condom. He laughed and walked off

• Upvote 5

Love the depravity and the sleaziness of this story. Wished there was a bar like this in my city, the more dirty and depraved the better, with disgusting old pozzed men, all up for bb fucking. I really want to take dirty loads bare in a place like this, the depravity of the place and the old men would hit as hard as the poppers would. I would be out of control and not give a fuck what happened.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Part 3

By the time I got back to my hotel I was sweaty, my clothes were filthy from the basement floor, and my ass was wet and squishy with spunk as I walked. I was also exhausted from all the pounding, and crawled into bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I felt better, and smiled at myself in the bathroom mirror. Somehow, I felt I'd discovered a side of myself which I never knew existed, but was more real than anything else. I also felt a sense of surrender to my fate which got my cock hard. In my heart I gave myself up to the sheer depravity of what I'd done.

So, as night began to fall I made my way back to the grubby side street with the cheap neon light flashing the bar's name off and on.

Inside it was disappointingly empty apart from a couple of guys on bar stools chatting to the barman who leered when he recognised me.

I blushed and ordered a beer. When his attention was distracted I walked over to the basement stairs and went down. Of course, the dark, smelly space was empty and I was just about to give up when a guy emerged from one of the cubicles. He could have been any age between 50 and 70, thin and wispy-haired wearing an old jacket and slacks.

"Well.....hello you" He said in a gruff voice and grinned at me.

I couldn't help but grin and say Hi back.

Without any hesitation, he came over to me, clasped my hips and pulled me against his body whilst crushing my lips in a deep wet kiss which tasted of beer and cigarettes.

I gasped in surprise, enjoying the perversity of the moment and my cock filled out in my trousers and pressed against his crotch.

"Mmmm....nice." He said and fumbled with my belt. "Let's see what we've got here, shall we?"

He opened my pants and levered my stiff cock out. "Lovely!" He grinned as his rough-skinned hands stroked me to full erection.

He pushed me back against the sink, dropped to his knees and sucked my cock into his mouth, looking up at me as he began to suck and lick me. It was incredibly sexy to be in the basement toilet with his hot, wet mouth engulfing my cock, and so exciting in a perverted kind of way.

...to be continued

• Like 6
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1