They took me upstairs and we found a room. There was a large mattress inside, lit only by a pale red bulb, and music from the rest area drifted in the background.

In contrast to my other experiences, they were quite tender with me as we lay on the mattress, the two old, diseased bodies either side of me.

We kissed as they fondled me, driving me crazy with their fingers, tongues and mouths and telling me how much they wanted to give me a baby.

It was quite loving, and in a way more sexy to be treated like this, being told how much you are wanted and being made pregnant.

At last, Pete rolled me onto my stomach and lay beside me, kissing my face and whispering in my ear "It's time, darling. Spread your legs and let James breed you."

I felt the man get on my back, the pot belly sinking onto my buttocks as his heavy cock probed for my hole.

It sank into me, sliding through the sperm and lube already up there, and I groaned with lust.

"Shhhh, baby" whispered Pete, "just relax and take his sperm like a good boy."

James thrust in me, his greasy hair on my neck as he held me close beneath his thin body.

His hips slammed up and down like a rabbit, and then he gasped for air and began to shudder.

"Here it comes!" Whispered Pete. "Your poz baby!"

With a grunt of release, James collapsed on my back and I felt his cock throb and throb as he spurted in me.

All the while, Pete stroked my hair and kissed my face, telling me what a good boy I was, and how I was being knocked up.

James finished and got off me, his cock slipping deliciously out of my hole.

Pete immediately took his place and I groaned as he sank his cock into me, the soft light and music and his tender thrusts combining to send me into ecstasy, knowing I was joining the club...

• Like 7
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...so now its nine months later and I'm poz of course. I'm not on meds yet and have lost a lot of weight. My friends have noticed my sunken cheeks and have expressed concern.

I'm back in the bar, perched on a stool with the other trolls living only for the evenings after work when I can go out into the night in search of depraved sex.

At the far end of the bar, Bill has managed to engage a young man in conversation. The lad is no more than 18 or 19 and I guessed he was probably a new student at the University. Short, smooth skinned and fair he is far too angelic to have ended up here, but the spiders felt the stirrings on their web and were moving in. I could tell he'd had a bit too drink already and Bill is buying him shots. Other men have clustered round them smiling and chatting, but their eyes glittered dangerously and I know the twink is lost if he doesn't leave soon. 

He whispers something to bill who nods to the basement toilets, and the lad staggers off and descends the stairs.

Bill winks at me and jerks his head towards the basement. The barman gives a filthy laugh and then Bill heads off to the stairs, followed by the rest of the trolls.

I finish my beer and then head outside for a cigarette. It's a sultry, dark, moonless night and I feel sweat in my armpits.

After a while, I grind the butt into the gutter and go back inside.

The barman's busy stocking the chiller with bottles, and no one else is around. I

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

I go over to the stairs and go down. At the bottom, a balding man is tucking his shrt into his trousers. He grins at me and gives me a thumbs up. I can smell the place, a mixture of poppers and piss and damp and hear the unmistakable sounds of men having sex - groans, sobs, and the slapping of skin on skin.

I go into the dark area next to the cubicles. The young man is there, only he is entirely naked and his clothes are scattered on the piss-soaked floor. He's bending over sucking Bill's cock as he leans against the sink. Behind the lad, a skinny man with his trousers around his ankles is fucking hiim in the arse, one hand around his waist and the other pushing the twink's head down onto Bill's cock.

Bill sees me and grins.

There are other men watching and waiting in the cramped area as they wank their cocks.

The man in the boy's arse starts to thrust hard, working himself to a climax. " Gonna cum!". His whole body shudders and I watch his wrinkled buttocks clench and relax, clench and relax as he squirts his cum in the smooth young body.

For a moment I feel guilty. "Should they be doing this?".

A short, flabby man in a singlet is standing next to me. His arms are covered in old school tattoos and he has heavy steel earrings. He leers as we watch the skinny man pull out and drag up his trousers to his waist. " Too late now." He says, undoing his belt and opening his trousers. " He's probably already pregnant"

He gets behind the young body and slides his cock between the sweating buttocks.  The pressure forces out a drool of cum which drips out to join the puddle of spunk on the floor beneth them.

The boy releases Bill's cock, gasps for air, and whispers "No more..please. No more..."

But Bill jams a bottle of poppers under his nose and the lad sags in surrender as Bill pushes his cock back between his lips and the tattooed guy starts to thrust rapidly back and forth in short, urgent strokes.

"Oh... uh... yeah." He gasps. " Take it you little bastard! Take my dirty cum!" With that he gives a loud cry and pushes hard against the bending body as he empties himslf.

Then he pulls out and staggers upstairs without another word, dragging his trousers up as he goes.

Bill smiles at me, nodding towards the boy's rear-end. I can't resist. I push my trousers and pants down and get behind the young man. His bottom is running with sweat and sticky with sperm which drips steadily from his gaping, brutalised hole.

Bill offers me the poppers. I take a deep sniff, then slide into the warm, silky wetness as the solvent explodes in my brain. It's filthy, animal sex as I work myself to a climax, groaning with pleasure as I breed him, until my cock explodes and my sperm gushes out to join the rest swimming in his youthful rectum.

At last I pull out. My cock and belly are covered in sperm and lube so I go over to a cubicle and use paper to clean off.

Bill is now behind the young man, pushing his head down into the basin as he fucks him. I dress and head upstairs where I find most of the guys have left.

The barman gives me a beer.

"I guess he's getting a right seeing-to down there, eh?" He says. I nod in reply and he gives me an evil grin. "You'll have knocked him up alright."

I raise an eyebrow as I sip my beer.

The fat barman pushes up his sleeve and reveals a black bio-hazard tattoo. " I know you're in the club, matey. I seen the way your looks have changed the last few month since you've been coming here."

From the basement comes a loud grunt as Bill orgasms

I smile and raise my glass. "Yep," I say. "Here's to the club."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/14/2017 at 4:51 PM, Slipitupme said:

...trolls living only for the evenings after work when I can go out into the night in search of depraved sex.

#Slipituome ...BRAVO !!!! ...you should keep writing ...YOU HAVE US ALL HARD AND DRIPPING !!!!

here is a tip for all traveling to Hamburg in Germany .... "T8" is exactly as the bar described by #Slipitupme .... filthy, sleazy cinema/bar .... inside a sex-shop is the cinema with a darkroom and lower space... you can undress and leave your stuff in the locker, while enjoying your beer inside the cinema - lots of action - all bare and sleazy... 

Have fun !!!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 2/12/2017 at 9:40 PM, Slipitupme said:

They took me upstairs and we found a room. There was a large mattress inside, lit only by a pale red bulb, and music from the rest area drifted in the background.

In contrast to my other experiences, they were quite tender with me as we lay on the mattress, the two old, diseased bodies either side of me.

We kissed as they fondled me, driving me crazy with their fingers, tongues and mouths and telling me how much they wanted to give me a baby.

It was quite loving, and in a way more sexy to be treated like this, being told how much you are wanted and being made pregnant.

At last, Pete rolled me onto my stomach and lay beside me, kissing my face and whispering in my ear "It's time, darling. Spread your legs and let James breed you."

I felt the man get on my back, the pot belly sinking onto my buttocks as his heavy cock probed for my hole.

It sank into me, sliding through the sperm and lube already up there, and I groaned with lust.

"Shhhh, baby" whispered Pete, "just relax and take his sperm like a good boy."

James thrust in me, his greasy hair on my neck as he held me close beneath his thin body.

His hips slammed up and down like a rabbit, and then he gasped for air and began to shudder.

"Here it comes!" Whispered Pete. "Your poz baby!"

With a grunt of release, James collapsed on my back and I felt his cock throb and throb as he spurted in me.

All the while, Pete stroked my hair and kissed my face, telling me what a good boy I was, and how I was being knocked up.

James finished and got off me, his cock slipping deliciously out of my hole.

Pete immediately took his place and I groaned as he sank his cock into me, the soft light and music and his tender thrusts combining to send me into ecstasy, knowing I was joining the club...

this is absolutely the best chapter of this wonderful saga of conversion:  the true concern of Pete and James and such a loving way to be joining the Poz Club