YOU FUCKING SLUT

fisterm8

Brandon pushes my ass down slightly as the car gets closer up the lane to the main road......"dont want these folks standing outside the club seeing your ass  (he said) - or they will all be wanting a slice of that pie too" and they both laughed......"i actually dont give a fuck if anyone sees me or not to be honest" i said as the car puls out onto the main road and i know its about a 15 minute ride back to Paul & Brandons place......by then i have one knee down in the foot-well and Brandon pulls my other leg out straight across his thighs and and i felt my foot touch the door where he sat.......then he leans in and starts licking and slurping,getting his tongue deep inside my freshly fucked hole to taste Pauls spunk.........."mmmmm nice and tasty" ......"you done a good job with this one Paul"......."you may just have got him pregnant" and the both laughed........i blurted out "make me pregnant" and again they laughed but louder this time.

"i think he wants you to fuck him again" Paul said and followed it up with "he is a keeper"......Brandon then lit up his pipe and as he is doing so motioned me to turn around by guiding my mouth to his cock.....i dragged myself up onto both knees in the foot-well and im still soaking with sweat and i lean forward and start sucking him while he draws on his pipe, filling his lungs before blowing out a huge cloud and proclaiming "he is a keeper for sure".....i hear his lighter flick again and he says "your turn now" as he holds the pipe to my lips and i inhale deeply.....before i can exhale he pushes my head all the way back down onto his cock and i somehow manage to swallow it all and despite wanting to gag he keeps my head held down....i can smell his musk and what must have been my ass juices from earlier mixed in with spunk - i pulled off his cock,exhaling my tina cloud and blurted out "please fuck me again" - i was flying like fuck and was determined to get his cock in me before we got back to their place but im sure that was what he had in mind too.......i manage to kick my shoes off and Brandon helps get my trousers fully off so i,m completely naked now except for my socks.....he reaches out with a hand under each of my armpits and pulled me up onto onto him......he slid down the seat a little as i placed a foot either side of his thighs and as i looked into his eyes i mounted his hard cock and pushed my wet spunky hole all the way down onto it resting myself at its base on his pubic bone - fuck it felt good.

"steady on Adam" he said but i didnt listen - i was feeling selfish and horny as fuck and just wanted to ride him - my arse was on fire and all i wanted was fucked - my arse was hungry as fuck and this tina was making me hungrier than i had ever known - i was normally the quiet one,some say reserved but fuck me tina put an end to all that for sure.....so i started rocking back and forth on his hard cock and i swear my eyes were rolling - i was loving every moment with it deep inside me....i felt sweat trickle all the way from my neck right down my back until it reached my ass crack and that pungent smell of spunk was filling the air again too - fuck me......"i love spunk up my arse" i blurted out and i started rocking harder lifting myself gently at first then harder to the point where i was bobbing up and down on Brandons cock and thrusting my hole down on him harder each time as he lay there letting out moans of pleasure - fuck me this felt so so good......Paul gave me encouragement as he navigated up front and i knew we were getting closer to their place when i looked out the rear window....... so i fucked myself harder up and down on Brandon like a possessed slut..........."2 minutes" Paul shouted as he must have been checking his rear view mirror enjoying the show......Brandon is moaning loudly by now and shouts out "im coming" as he grabs my hips and thrusts himself hard up inside my fucking spunky wet hole while holding me down onto him and he lets out a deep growl as he says "fuck yeah" and i see his face contort as he starts unloading and filling my arse up with his second load of spunk...im still trying to buck up and down as i want every drop inside me but he is holding me tight -  then he lets go and flops like he has just been wrestling a tiger......."1 minute" Paul shouts so i keep milking Brandons load out into my ass until i feel him get soft......im flying like fuck and my head feels fucked but my hole feels absolutely wonderful.....i lean in and kiss Brandon on the lips and said "thankyou" then Paul says "were home" as he drives the car into its parking bay......i lift myself up from Brandon trying my best to keep his load inside by tightening my ring and he smiles - such a beautiful smile he has - i think im in love with him too......i clamber about finding my trousers in my tina haze and manage to pull them on buttoning them best i could........Brandon has his trousers pulled up in a flash and is opening the door to get out so i grabbed my tshirt and shoes then got myself along the back seat and out the door right behind Brandon and the fresh air hit me - it was the best feeling ever......the car windows were all steamed up in the rear and i drew a love heart onto the glass panel before closing the door........Paul is out the driver seat by then and "beep beep" the lights flash setting the alarm while locking all the doors.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 26

we walk from the car park towards the apartment building - im walking without my shoes or shirt on and dont care - Paul has his arm around me across my shoulders and Brandon is slightly ahead but looks back every so often to catch Paul and i stealing kisses with each other........Brandon reaches the entrance door before us and opens it then holds the door open wide for us both to pass in front of him......"nice ass " he said looking at me and then lets out a slight wolf whistle and laughs..... i approach the steps to reach the upper 1st level......Paul is matching my steps on each tread walking up the stairs and level with me he manages to slide his hand down my waistband and his finger or fingers were back inside me fingering my hole as i tried to walk....my legs were feeling a wee bit wonky but we managed to get up the 2 flights......no-one was around so Paul gave me a deep snog and again i got to taste his beautiful soft lips - he is a good kisser i thought then i blurted it out "i love your kisses baby"....... "dont i get one" Brandon asked so i turned and let him kiss me for the first time too........"mmmmm - lets get inside"  Brandon said as Paul opens the door to their flat and im offered to step into the dark hall before him and the door closes,light comes on and door locked........"welcome home" Paul says followed by "make yourself at home" as he opens the lounge door letting us all enter........"we can have a shower first and some drinks to keep you hydrated - but lets shut the curtains first" Paul said as he headed across the room to close them and switching a table lamp on too.......i put my shoes on the floor at the end of the sofa and dropped my shirt over the arm of it  - i,m rushing like fuck and my arse feels very very wet  but i still plunk myself down on the sofa - Brandon had disappeared into his room i had assumed but comes back with a large glass of water for me before disappearing again - i think i easily gulp half of it down......i fish my mobile phone out my trouser pocket and switch it on.........fuck me i thought.........ive a mixture of 15 unanswered calls and texts all from Becky...........she,s asking where i am and where Paul is and where Brandon is and asking why i left early......as i read through each text im not really able to concentrate on everything she has said but each becomes more cheeky like she is my parents demanding answers to where i am and she is pissing me off with that attitude as she surely knows im with Paul - the final text asks where her female friend is who was left chatting in the club with myself and Brandon and she asks me to call her asap to let me know whats happening..... "fuck her" i said out loud and i switch my phone off and drop it over the side of sofa hoping it lands near my shoes.......Paul kicks his shoes off along with his top and comes to join me on the sofa - i instantly get that butterfly feeling again as i immediately put my arms around him for a cuddle......our lips meet once more and im now pulling him onto me as i sink into the sofa getting us both comfortable and half lying down -  his lips and kisses are beautiful and his tongue found its way back down my throat and mine down his - mmmmmm beautiful......as my minds racing im thinking to myself that we should have met months ago and im aware my dick isnt getting hard and my hole is twitching like fuck like its on overdrive....."we have a rule in this house" Paul said and he laughed - "no trousers" and he starts to undo mine so i start unbuttoning and unzipping him too........Brandon comes into the lounge and has stripped already but is wearing a dressing gown and says he is off to shower and hope we can join him soon..

Now that we are both alone Paul gets up from sofa and pulls my trousers all the way off leaving me fully naked sitting there then steps out of his own.....i honestly can,t believe how large his hard cock is and im seeing it for the first time in full light....i can,t believe that huge thing was all the way inside me in the car......im feeling like a champ now and i surely deserve a medal or a gift........he smiles and drops to his knees pushing himself forward inbetween my knees and leaning in to kiss me deep all over again....im feeling the tip of his hard cock at my ass crack as it lines itself up along the sofa cushion and as if im programmed to do so i raise my feet off the floor and pull my legs open and back so my thighs are resting on my chest........"please fuck me again Paul" i begged and his tongue went deeper - we were both letting out small moans of pleasure as our lips ate at each others "please fuck me" and then i felt his cock head start to push into me.........my hole felt loose as half was inside me before i knew it then he pushed it all the way to the base "oh fuck baby,fuck me" i cried out "fuck your huge cock in me and fill me right up" i cried.......my hole felt like it was pulsating as it was stretched out around his thick cock then he started pulling out halfway then back in again to the base with a firm stroke....in and out in and out.....my hole was doing these summersaults again inside and massaging itself against the skin of his raw cock and spunky lube then Pauls fucking got harder and rougher......he loves me i thought to myself so i push my hole out to meet each thrust and im in heaven.....my hole didnt know if it was coming or going but it was begging for more and loving every thrust,feeling every move he made.......i felt like i had gallons of spunk up me as my holes making these slurpy sloppy sounds and his balls are banging against me hard too "please baby....fuck me harder" followed with "i love you"....."im going to fucking own your ass" he said and ramps it up by fucking me even harder like a crazed animal ,he,s pulling it all the way out and stuffing it back in just as fast and balls deep to the base........."oh baby fuck me....please dont stop" i cried followed with use me and fill me with your spunk".....i am totally lost,spinning and spun out to fuck and i feel like a fucking animal getting impregnated and demanding Paul "do it harder baby"........this all continues for at least 20 minutes and im sweating allover the sofa and feel my back sticking to it - Paul is sweating too even though he hasnt smoked any tina tonight.....he is breathing heavy and still dropping me kisses now and again during the arse stuffing he is giving me.....then im aware of Brandon in the room watching us as he is lighting the pipe again.

Brandon stops and pulls out and jumps right next to me on sofa and with my back still facing him he pulls me up and onto him and my hole somehow automatically finds its way back onto his cock and i slide myself down onto it all the way........at this point Brandon has got himself onto the sofa too and is kneeling at the side of me with a lovely big smile as he offers the pipe upto me......my hand reaches out like i know exactly what to do and i dont need told to inhale it deep,then hold as long as i can before letting a huge cloud out which floats around us..........Paul is kissing my ears and neck and i fucking absolutely love that - do that to me and it drives me crazy with lust......."and another" Brandon says as the pipe finds my lips again and i repeat the process......Paul takes the pipe next and inhales a big one and i sortoff have my head turned to watch him and he then plants his lips on mine and exhales it into my mouth ensuring none escapes....i feel his tongue push into me at the same time and i suck on his tongue like a slut wanting all his wet saliva in my mouth.....then i exhale......im now gently trying to ride my hole on Pauls cock but it aint so easy when you are spun but he puts both his hand on my hips and helps me buck up and down and my arse is feeling out of this world......."another" said Brandon but this time he inhales then shotguns it into my mouth locking his lips into mine.........."good boy" i hear Paul say and im trying to ride him harder almost getting all the way off and plunging down just as fast......."i think we have a nice slut" brandon proclaimed and i blurted out "fuck me like a slut" and they both laughed.......we continued fucking like this for at least another 10 minutes and i just knew all that spunk up my hole was now leaking out and coating Pauls cock and balls - i could smell it - fucking beautiful smell i thought to myself.......i was hoping it handnt leaked out so much and left a stain on their sofa otherwise i wouldnt be invited back again.

59_852_b7e65d40fc.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 18

This is all getting too much for Brandon watching us fucking on the sofa so he gets up onto his feet and his cock is pointing straight out........"grrrrrrrrr...."i need up there soon" he says as he walks over to a side table and picks up what looks like a small bottle of lube and proceeds to pour a steady stream down onto his cock while massaging it up and down the shaft evenly with his other hand......."you are fucking going to enjoy this" he says out loud and picks up his small baggie of powder,opens it and i can make out he is sprinkling it on his hard cock.....i,m still riding Paul and he now has his arms around me so i cant move so much and he is breathing heavy in my ear,nibbling it and kissing my neck and telling me how nice my wet hole feels inside.........he pinches my small tina cock and pulls on it "thats nice" he said then followed it up with "do you want Brandon to fuck you now before i cum inside you or do you want both our spunk inside you"........"i want you both" followed by "i want you both to fuck your spunk up me" and at this point Brandon is standing right in front of me looking down at my face as im now looking straight at his tina coated glistening black cock and looking up to his gorgeous smile - fuck he is beautiful i think to myself........Paul tells me to pull my legs back and he hooks both hands in behind my knees to hold my legs steady and Brandon is now down on his knees and the tip of his cock is resting at the entrance to my already cock filled hole.

"you are stinking of spunk like a filthy slut" he said as he starts pushing into my hole with the head of his hard cock......and the burning starts almost instantly and i blurt out "fuck me like a filthy slut and fill me with your spunk".......i feel the tina go around my whole body and straight into my head and now my hole is really on fire.........Brandon pushes another inch or two into me and i feel my hole stretching open even more......its a nice full feeling but it doesn't give up easy so he pushes harder and  and he is almost half into me and my holes burning even more but im feeling it open up to accommodate him alongside Paul......."do you want it all"........."fuck yes give me it all" i cry out so he pushes harder and i get that fucking animal urge again and shout out "push it all inside me"..........i dont care if my holes too tight for both cocks i thought "just fuck it all inside me like a slut".........i didn't care if it was even going to hurt or not my arse was on fire with lust,i was tingling allover my body and my eyes were doing christ knows what as i could barely focus and my balls have went tight while my cock is shrinking even smaller until it almost disappears inside me like a tiny boy.......i still had Paul breathing down my neck and i was trying to keep myself together and  buck my hole around both cocks and trying to force my hole down onto both of them with an urgent need as im being stretched open to the max.........Brandon forcefully pushed the rest of his tina coated cock all the way inside me and i cried out so loud that im sure all the neighbors heard but it was a good pain - it was so fucking good i almost cried with tears of joy......and then it started .........Brandon was slowly pulling out halfway from my spunky hole and pushing all the way back into me and my arse was adjusting itself inside with each move and i cried out "fuck me baby" followed swiftly with "FUCK ME" out louder and in and out Brandon went inside my spunky sloppy hole and deeper all the way he went and harder and faster he started to build up the thrusting like a machine that had lost control.......Paul is holding my legs back tightly by now and Brandon is pounding me hard and fast and my hole has opened right up - it feels so easy - so fucking beautiful - feels so right like its meant to be......i am flying and my heart is beating so fast i think it is going to leap out of my chest and im sweating like ive just stood under a shower........my back is sticking to Pauls chest and i feel trickles of sweat drop off me and down onto Paul but Brandon doesnt let up..........Pauls hard cock manages to stay inside me and Brandon is stuffing me so hard i feel like an absolute whore............"yeah baby take it all...take it fucking all" he said out loud as his relentless pounding tore into my now gaping hole digging it wider and deeper with each thrust............"you enjoying that baby "Paul whispered in my ear" and Brandon said "this fucking slut is loving it but were not done yet"......"im going to tear your fucking hole up until you bleed" he said and "he needs a gift for getting both our cocks inside him"..........Paul said "lets do this together" as he is trying to now fuck me from below making his cock feel like it just got harder and thicker inside me stretching me even more and im just laying there letting them both use me for their pleasure.....my arse is pushing out around both their cocks,pulsating,gyrating and gripping them both like it has a mind of its own and im giving it all up and yes i am absolutely stinking of spunk,sweat and tina............"im cumming up your slutty arse right now" Brandon says as he is keeping his momentum up and Paul starts moaning beneath me and i can tell he is spunking inside me and im crying out "please fuck me" "fuck me harder" and "please fill me up" over and over and Brandon is ramming me hard as fuck and cumming inside me as his face gets that grimace and he is growling and moaning like he cant stop cumming and hes now pushing deeper and deeper squeezing another inch into my slutty arse and i can feel it all and he stops and holds it still as i try to squeeze and tighten my hole around both cocks but it feels impossible as my hole is destroyed and i know it.....it feels fabulous ........."oh man" Paul said "you are the fucking best slut we have ever fucked" and Brandon lets out that deep laugh he has and im looking right into his eyes and he is still hard inside me milking out every last drop of his spunk up my guts "you really are a fucking filthy cum slut" and i know i am and love hearing both them speak like that to me.........."im just a fucking cum slut" i say out loud and Brandon leans into me while still inside and Paul puts his arms around us all to hold Brandon onto me like a group hug........it feels like we lay there for at least 5 minutes sticking to each other and hearts pounding like fuck while we recovered....."i love you both" i said and they laughed......"we love you too" said Paul and he kissed my neck..........."time for a shower and tidy up" Paul says as Brandon pulls his cock out of my hole and stands up....i can see its covered in alot of spunk tinged with pink and red...... i dont care as it was the best fuck ive ever had.........my hole feels really loose and Paul is still inside me but lets it plop out by itself......i again try to tighten my hole as a rush of air trys to get inside me........but im destroyed........Paul helps me to my feet and i can see pink spunk stains on the cushion which is also darkened with sweat where we had been laying........we both stand there having a hug and kiss while Brandon tidys up taking his pipe,baggie,lube and picking all clothes up and my glass of water he leaves the room....."lets hit the shower" Paul says and he puts the lamp out in the lounge before taking me by the hand and leading me to the bathroom to get washed.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 23

There is still lots lots more to come  :D   ....... .i have the story line already planned and worked out in my head  and we are not even nearly halfway through yet - ha ha......there are a few fantastic twists in the storyline to look forward too yet and if you have read and been observant to every word so far then there are some very small clues already written into this story but please please dont leave comments saying or suggesting you know the outcome as it wont then come as a surprise to some readers as the story unfolds before their very eyes and everything falls into place  LOL.......i will try do some more writing tomorrow so please do check back often....... G xx

• Upvote 4

Guest Somebody

Great story so far.  Looking forward to reading more installments.  Love when a bottom is so high and horny that they blurt things out like Adam does.  Love the pic of Adam's cum covered, gaping hole.  It makes me want to stick my tongue in it and rim him until he is clean.

fisterm8, outstanding story! Very descriptive fuck scenes and visuals. Also, I love the way this is all coming from Adam's point of view. He is losing more and more of any inhibition he had with each suck, lick, kiss, and fuck between he, Paul, and Brandon! 

Glad to hear you have this mapped out as I'm excited for each new chapter posted. ?

***One weird note, I get emails alerting me of OTHER readers' comments. Though I don't get any when YOU post a new chapter.***

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bareall77 said:

fisterm8, outstanding story! Very descriptive fuck scenes and visuals. Also, I love the way this is all coming from Adam's point of view. He is losing more and more of any inhibition he had with each suck, lick, kiss, and fuck between he, Paul, and Brandon! 

Glad to hear you have this mapped out as I'm excited for each new chapter posted. ?

***One weird note, I get emails alerting me of OTHER readers' comments. Though I don't get any when YOU post a new chapter.***

thanks for your response bareall77 ...........see Adam thought he was meeting Paul for the first time that night as friend/potential boyfriend,etc and was naive very much until his first hit on the pipe then his world changes and that quiet little college boy was no more - i guess there is some of myself in Adam (shy,naive) and hopefully this will give it some realism - we are getting the story from the lips of a bottom boy craving lets say a bf & love ,however the story would have been very different - some would say normal - had they just had a normal cigarette or spliff down that lane but  well when miss T makes her entrance then we can say goodbye to normality for a while at least as it brings Adams inner slut out (laughs) but he is in safe hands with Brandon and Paul (i hope LOL) - he should have been shocked so far with "the straight" Brandon fucking him but as we see he isnt phased and doesnt care with T in his system - infact anyone could fuck him right now and he wouldnt care .....every story should have a beginning,middle and ending.........so far we are still in the beginning.......the middle is going to be very interesting with some drama and revelations however it will all work itself out in the end to what i think is a happy satisfactory conclusion for all involved (i will say no more)........keep reading ;)

im adding each new chapter onto comments section as i go along so wierd your getting notified of other readers actions and not mine in with them too but ive had that myself on other posts and accidentally discover replies that folk have left maybe intended for me say 6 months previous - i dont know if i was supposed to add 2nd,3rd,etc tagged onto 1st as a quote? so am adding as comment as i continue story.....i am getting notified each time someone makes a response or likes,etc.......maybe designed to keep you on your toes to go back checking everyday ha ha - who knows? .......enjoy !!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4