YOU FUCKING SLUT

fisterm8

"open the god damn door Adam" Becky shouted at the top of her voice......."i can,t i replied as im naked and in the shower"......."but im bursting for a pee" she screamed back "and if i dont go now i will pee allover the floor".......give me another 5 minutes and i,ll be decent by then. - i hollered............then she stormed off down the hall crying again.

Becky and i share a flat to keep costs down as we are students and tonight she was going out with her ex to a show as she had bought tickets months before and  they broke up only last week.....she had also asked me to accompany her as i told her i fancied the guy who works behind the bar where the show was so she purchased an extra ticket so i could see him........she wanted me there tonight also for some support and i guess a shoulder to cry on if needed however i was going to cancel at last minute as didnt want to feel awkward if she was going to be discussing relationship stuff with Brandon instead of enjoying the show with him as friends........she insisted i come.

i couldn't tell her but i was busy douching my arse out in the shower and had done it many times before without her knowing - shower time was my time and i didn't like to rush cleaning out,often spending more than an hour washing and deep douching until i was squeaky clean inside and out.........she would just have to just piss in a basin like she had done before as there was no way i stopping my shower & douche time not even to let her piss.

Becky had been in tears & been physically sick most of the week coming to terms with Brandon deciding they both split up however it was on friendly terms - she had no choice in the matter really........they had been together almost 6 months and seemed happy together and id met Brandon almost everyday when he came round to our shared flat - he was a lovely guy.......the barman was also Brandons friend and flatmate named Paul.....i was out and gay and Brandon often spoke of Paul mentioning to me Paul was gay too but he didn't mind flat sharing as he was a good guy,they also had a room each and Paul kept the place tidy - i used to get butterflies every time Pauls name was mentioned by either of them......Becky had told Brandon on more than one occasion that i,d told her i fancied Paul so i guess when the tickets were purchased they were hoping to hook me up with Paul and Brandon had probably mentioned to Paul or at least i hope he had.

i stepped out the shower and dried myself off ,tidied up,wrapped my used towel around my slim waist and as soon as i opened the bathroom door to leave there she was standing there,looking at me before bursting into tears and forcing her way past me to let that pee out LOL.....i laughed to myself as i headed to my room,closing the door behind me as i entered.......i,d already laid out what clothes id wear tonight out on the bed and was getting excited with the thought of seeing Paul later......i put a tiny bit of aftershave on and proceeded to get dressed.....Becky knocked on the door and told me we would leave in about 40 minutes for a taxi ride to the club where the show was.......in the meantime i made myself a spliff and leaned out my bedroom window......i was feeling happy and it was a beautiful evening outside with the sun getting low - i was so looking forward to seeing Paul even if he didn't fancy me.

just so you know Becky is 23 and myself 22.....i like to eat sensibly,try to look after myself and have a nice slim build,blue eyes and blond hair......both Brandon and Paul are beautiful black guys however Paul is the handsome one in my eyes and taller -  he has a gorgeous smile too - not that ive seen him alot behind the bar as well to be honest im not a drinker and had always went to accompany Becky or our other student friends for the occasional night out........tonight felt different - i felt good,relaxed smoking the spliff and enjoying the peace and silence out the window.....i was quickly brought back to reality with another knock on the door from Becky shouting 5 mins and taxi will be here......almost 40 mins had passed already and i thought it was only 15 - id been day dreaming and buzzing throughout that time.

i heard Beckys bedroom door close and heard her shoes walk down the wooden floor in the hall.....i met her as she got to my door and i have to say she looked a little bloodshot in the eyes but i said nothing for fear i made her cry again and she would perhaps end up not going if she thought it would have drawn attention to her.......she managed a slight smile anyway but wasn't her usual self so i complimented her on her dress and said it was a good choice to try cheer her up......we both got outside the flat and down stairs barely catching our breath outside as the taxi drew up to meet us......she  had arranged to meet Brandon outside the club as she had tickets for all 3 of us to allow us entry..........Becky was unusually quiet during our short ride by cab so thankfully we didn't have to spend too long before it arrived right outside the club where Brandon was standing awaiting our arrival and i mentioned to her he was looking very smart before opening the door and stepping out..he approached and kissed her on the cheek but she sort-off pulled back so he turned around and shook my hand saying hi dude to me - he was looking very nice tonight for some reason but i told myself to stoppit and it was the spliff had me thinking like that especially when we got eye contact and a big smile during the handshake.

Becky handed us a ticket each and Brandon told her some of her friends from college went in earlier and if she didn't mind both myself and Brandon would have a smoke outside before going in as the club had a no smoking policy...Becky said it was fine and headed indoors to be with her friends...Brandon gave me one of his cigarettes and we lit up.....he asked me how she had been and i said overall she was fine but had been sick and crying alot to which he replied "oh dear".......he then tells me Paul is finishing work in 1 hour and then tells me he had mentioned to Paul that i had the hots for him - then he laughed - saying i would get to meet him when his shift finished in 1 hour as he would join us.....i felt myself blushing and again he laughed and gave me a wink.........we finished our cigarettes and got ourselves into the club.

Edited by fisterm8
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 2

wow - the club was busy tonight and we had to search around a bit before eventually finding Becky with her 3 female friends however it was standing room only.

I still felt like i was buzzing from the spliff i had earlier and i felt hot - thank gawd id chosen to wear a cotton short sleeved shirt. Everyone had their drinks in hand already so Brandon asked what i was drinking and offered to buy me a coke,surprised i didn't want something stronger then i sort of whispered to him id had a spliff before i came out - he laughed and off he headed to the bar.

And then the crying started again with Becky and saying she felt sick she quickly disappeared off to the toilet with her 2 female friends leaving one with me for company - Brandon was back just as quick as he got preferential treatment getting served by Paul - i told him Becky was off again crying and he just raised his eyes.

The female friend left with us said Becky was just upset about splitting up with Brandon but would be fine but of course I already knew that as I'd listened to it most of the week and without sounding insensitive she needed to get it together as we were supposed to be there for a good night. Brandon made conversation and every so often he would wave across to the bar when he saw Paul looking over at us. Paul would give a wave back and each time i smiled and blushed.

Time was passing quickly and just over an hour later Becky was still gone with her 2 friends and the female left with us was away chatting to other folk by then. I was starting to feel like I shouldn't have been there and it got to the point where i mentioned this to Brandon. "Don't worry about it Adam," he said, "as Paul will be finished in another 15 minutes or less."

As Becky still wasn't back in our company and our first drinks were finished, we decided to head outside for a cigarette as its not like she would notice we were gone anyway . It was good to get out in the fresh cool air but instead of standing out front with all the other smokers Brandon suggested we nip down the lane at side of the club for what he called "a proper smoke." Another spliff would be fine right now i thought.

We got down the lane and stood in a dimly lit recessed doorway which had a staff only sign on it. We could see up the lane but it was dark enough for anyone not to see us looking down. Brandon's mobile phone rang and it was Paul saying sorry that he would have to work another 20 minutes. Brandon then asked me what else I'd tried besides weed and I said nothing and had only smoked weed now and again. He grinned ear to ear and asked if I'd tried Tina. Again I replied,"no." As he fished about in his trouser pocket before producing what looked like a small glass pipe and small bag of white stuff that looked like powder. "You can try some now if you want and I'm sure you will like it way more better than weed." Then he laughed.

"Cool," I said, "But i need to piss first." Kinda pee shy, I walked out the doorway and about 10 feet further down the lane with my back to him. I proceeded to pee against the wall. It felt great. Getting back to the doorway Brandon had already filled his pipe with some white stuff and was lighting the bulb at the end - he took a big inhale of the white smoke and blew it out in a huge cloud. "Nice," he said, "your turn now" as he heated it up more explaining to me to inhale it deep then hold it before blowing out. I then found the pipe at my lips and done as he had told me. "You're going to love this," he said as i let out a huge cloud which floated off into the night. "Another," he said holding the pipe right back at my mouth. I again inhaled deeply and thought "fuck me this feels good" as my body started to tingle and my heart beat faster. "Hope I don't get sick," I said as weed has done that to me before when I've  taken too much.

By now i was starting to tingle allover but felt a horniness i couldn't explain. My ass was tingling too and i thought perhaps it was because id douched earlier. I then blurted out to Brandon my ass felt good as I'd douched earlier, and he just said, "another one" as the pipe met my lips again. "Paul will be here very soon and he will want you looking your best," he said before laughing again. I was starting to feel like i wanted fucked as my ass was driving me crazy tingling. Again i blurted it out to Brandon what i was thinking and without a care or any blushing too. I felt great more than I'd ever felt before. This Tina was awesome and i said it out loud "fuck me this feels good." "Does Paul smoke it too," i asked to which Brandon nodded yes and said, "he would also booty bump you with it too." Then laughed out loud. He obviously thought I knew what a booty was but a bump I hadn't a clue so again i blurted out asking "what is a booty bump?" and followed it up with "please show me." He looked at his watch and said, "Paul will be here in 5 minutes, but I can show you if we are quick." "I want shown everything," I said."

He looked up the lane then down and got his baggie back out. "Only if you are sure," he said before explaining a little white stuff would be rubbed inside my ass. "The way i felt right now with my tingling ass, I'd have anything up there," I blurted out unashamedly, and even I laughed. I opened my belt up, unzipped and lowered my trousers just enough to expose my ass. I knew this was Becky's ex here with me but he was straight so didn't mind him seeing my ass, and I'd be rubbing it up there myself I thought. Besides i was well douched so my hole would be nice and wet inside still,  "Show me," I said. Brandon sucked the tip of one finger and pushed it into the baggie, so I assumed he was going to have that one for himself. But he then told me to bend over and pull my cheeks apart to expose my hole. His finger looked well coated with the white powder. "Fuck me," I though as it was a surreal moment having a straight guy ask to see my hole, but i honestly didn't care as I'd known Brandon a long time now.  

I bent over, and just as quick his finger was deep inside my ass. He was circling it around and around inside me, and it just kept feeling better and better. A slight burning started so i asked him to keep going and kinda pushed my hole back onto his finger almost begging. He got it deeper inside me and rougher. "Please don't stop," I begged. Then it felt like a second finger was getting inserted into me still circling alongside the other and by this time I'm really wanting fucked as the feeling is driving me crazy like i could climb the wall. He didn't let up and like i thought my hole was really wet as i could hear it.

Then his phone rang. "Fuck dont answer it," I thought,  and i blurted it out. He said it was Paul so he had to answer which he did after withdrawing his fingers. I'm still standing there half bent over like a slut wanting fucked hard and I hear Brandon saying to Paul "Adam wanted to smoke some tina and have a booty bump. So he is ready for you, and he has the most  beautiful ass you've ever seen and a wet hole that is needing fucked badly."  He laughed out loud to whatever Paul had replied to him before shutting his phone off . He then said, "You do want fucked don"t you?" I said, "I want fucked really badly!". "Paul will be out in 5 minutes but said its okay for me to fuck you while we wait."

I couldn't figure if i was hearing right, but I stayed bent over expecting him to start fingering my hole again. Instead he unzipped and pulled his cock out saying, "Look - this is what you want isn't it?" I looked down towards his cock and he had the most beautiful looking cut cock I had ever seen. I blurted out, "That's beautiful" and followed it up with "Please fuck me Brandon. Please fuck me hard. I need it badly!" By this point I didn't give a fuck who or where Becky or even Paul was. I just needed Brandon's hard 9 inches deep inside me, and that's exactly what I got for the next 5 minutes. No condom either and it never even crossed my mind to ask. Well, it did but i didn't care.  just needed fucked. Brandon pushed inside me all in one go balls deep, and I pushed back hard onto him to get it even deeper. It felt so fucking good. I then reached back to hold onto him and pull him closer. "Please fuck me hard," I said, and he did like a jackhammer while reaching across with a hand over my mouth to muffle my moans as he plowed me deep in and out like a piston. I was absolutely loving it and the noises my hole were making as he slid in and out of my guts deep. "Please don't stop. baby," I blurted out and he laughed. "You have a beautiful arse Adam and you are so wet like a pussy. If I'd known before now then I'd have been coming round the past 6 months for you and not Becky." I took that as a compliment. His pounding got rougher, and I knew he was gonna cum. I blurted out, "Please fill me up Brandon. Fill me up with your spunk!" This sent him over the edge, and I felt his pulsating cock start to unload inside me as he let out moans of pleasure.

Just then  whilst Brandon was still inside me, we heard the door unlock from the inside. Fearing getting caught he pulled out quickly and zipped up leaving me to try manage to get myself half decent looking. It was fine as Paul's head appeared in view. "Having fun with Tina are we," he asked and he leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I could see Brandon grinning ear to ear with the side of my eye,  and I said, "i Love tina." "Good! Lets get home then. I'm driving," Paul said pointing over at a car parked down the lane. I then caught a glimpse of him winking at Brandon and they both laughed.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 39
  • Thanks 1

We started walking down the lane past where id pissed earlier towards a row of parked cars and my mind was absolutely flying with excitement and my arse felt absolutely slutty as fuck with Brandons spunk load inside me - i could feel my hole all wet as i walked and im sure i felt some of Brandons spunk leak out of me as i felt something warm trickle down my legs as i walked but i didn't care and blurted it out that "ive spunk running down my legs" - they both laughed and Paul put his arm around me and said "dont you worry,you will be getting plenty more tonight - that first one was just to get you started and lube your up"... he then said "guess which one as we got closer to the parked cars whilst at same time taking his key fob out his pocket and pointing the remote towards the cars and "beep beep" i heard a noise and indicators flashing to signal which one it was so i pointed towards the lights and said "that one" then laughed - i just wanted to get home ASAP and have Paul fuck me so i turned to him with his arm still around me and told him "i want you to fuck me".......Brandon at this point was a few steps ahead of us and jumped into the front passenger side of the unlocked  car.

Paul started kissing me and managed to get his tongue down my throat  - fuck he tasted so nice - i wanted to suck him all in - i wanted him to eat me - i leaned with my back against the rear car door and pulled Paul closer to me as both his arms went around me - "we have wanted you a long long time" he said while he pushed his groin into me while still deep kissing me and i felt his growing hard cock press against me as one of his arms let go and went down to hook itself inside my rear waistband then further down and around my arse cheek before i felt his hand squeezing it.......this was our first real proper kiss and it felt so special  - our saliva was on overdrive as well as my arse tingling like fuck and again i blurted out "please fuck me" - "i want you inside me"............Pauls finger found my wet hole and i felt his finger slide inside me and gently circle itself around and around just like Brandon had done before - "beautiful hole baby - just beautiful" he said as the circling became rougher - "im going to love being inside you " he proclaimed before pushing it right into me deeper - it was driving me wild so i pushed myself down to meet his finger thrusts and started moaning - my mind was lost with lust,deep kissing and getting fingered at the same time - "i want your cock inside me baby" i blurted out......i didnt care if Brandon heard me from inside the car and infact it felt like it was just Paul and i together all alone getting lost in the moment  - i was in heaven.

"lets get in the car" Paul said as our tongues and lips parted from their hot embrace and he opened the back passenger door to let me in.......christ knows how he had managed to do so without me noticing but my trouser belt buckle was undone and my zip was down and he flicked the fly button to fully open my trousers and told me to climb into the back seat which i  done and as i was about to park my ass on the seat he told me to "get on my knees"......i remember briefly looking at Brandon in the front seat and he was watching everything and grinning ear to ear and with a flick of his lighter i could see he was heating his glass pipe up - "enjoy it" he said as he handed me the pipe instructing me to inhale deep like earlier,which i did - at the same time i was aware of  Paul climbing into the back seat with me and pull the door shut behind him with a thud,then heard all 4 doors deadlock - Brandon let out a loud laugh and took the pipe off me then handed Paul the small bag of powder........Paul pulled my trousers down to expose my arse fully and by this point my head was down on the leather seat with my arse high in the air like a slut .......he pushed both my cheeks apart and started to lick and rim my hole "fuck me" is all i could  manage to blurt out as i felt his tongue probing inside me and flicking around getting deeper each time - "gonna get you real wet" he said as he ate my hole,spitting on it a few times too........there was complete silence outside in the lane and it was almost pitch black - i could feel my heart thumping and almost hear my breathing.....the tina id inhaled was hitting me by now and i honestly felt like my hole was opening right up each time his tongue darted around inside me "i need you to fuck me right now" i blurted out almost impatiently like i was demanding and i heard Paul behind me shuffle about as he tried getting his trousers down while his tongue is still working me to get me wetter......he then stopped and i was aware of him fishing about in the small bag and knew what was to come next.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 25

"please fuck me" is all i could think of and blurt out verbally and as no tina coated finger was in my arse yet i repeated it again "please fuck me"........then i felt Paul push the head of his cock into my wet hole and that burning sensation started immediately,then he pushed more into my wet hole,then more - god he was so thick...... "fuck me" is all i could get out of my lips as my mind started flying and the burning got hotter and my hole is tingling like fuck with lust......i feel him push deeper and slightly withdraw then again push deeper and "fuck me" he was huge as i felt my hole stretch to accommodate his girth - im by this point repeating over and over "fuck me".....i hadn't even seen his cock at this point but i knew for sure he was way thicker than Brandon and he,s still pushing into me deeper as i feel my sphincters stretch more and open right up - then bam - i thought i felt my hole pop and he was inside me all the way to the balls and his groin pressing against my tail bone....he let out a slight moan and held still until i got used to the feeling - it almost felt like he was way too big for my little ass and i almost wanted him to stop but my racing mind wouldn't allow the words to even utter my thoughts and the burning,slight pain and pleasure was still building up by each second and im starting to sweat heavily - im sure i could also smell Brandons cum fill the air inside the car - i could certainly feel how wet my legs and hole were with it - he must have squirted a huge load of spunk up me to get me pre-lubed.

Paul had coated his cock with tina before pushing it inside me and it was very strong.....definitely more than the one finger dab id had earlier and he started gently sliding in and out of my hole which by this point it had opened right up and i begged,infact i demanded he "fuck me hard baby" like a slut - which he did......he became faster and more assertive and every so often i hear Brandon egging him on encouragingly as my arse is doing summersaults and a dance inside against each thrust - my arse is in heaven and i know it - this is what ive always always wanted - i was in love - totally - head over heels.....i haven't been fucked alot but i knew this was the best fuck i,d ever had in my whole life and my arse is on fire and burning with lust,making wet slurpy sloppy sounds as he is ramming and stuffing me without mercy inside my wet hole but im loving every moment and want more and more the sloppier it gets - i dont even care Brandon has a front row seat watching it all happen close up and i dont care what he thinks when he hears me ......"please dont stop" and "fuck me hard" i cried out - it felt so joyous - i was so so happy and reached down between my legs to grab my cock and wank myself off as he is thrusting but couldn't find it in the dark and blurted out "my cock is tiny and i cant get hard" - Brandon laughed and Paul started pounding even harder like a crazed animal - it felt relentless - he was a good fuck - NO he was a great fuck.........the sweat by now is running down my back and down my arms and my forehead and hair is soaking with sweat but Paul keeps pounding away and im pushing my ass and hole out at him to match every thrust like we were working in unison - like it was meant to be......he must have been fucking me like this for at least 20 minutes then through his moans Paul says he is about to cum and asks "where do you want it"........."please fill me with your spunk" and "please fill me up baby" i managed to cry out and with a few final thrusts i could feel Paul go over the edge and empty his balls inside me - he pushed into me all the way as he unloaded and i swear i could almost feel each spurt coating my arse inside as his thick cock twitched like a convulsing snake inside me - he let out a final whimper like moan as he leaned forward and let himself fall onto my soaking wet sweaty back and i felt his cheek rest against my shoulder blades and his cock is still inside me........."now that was good" he said - "i enjoyed that" - "HOW ABOUT YOU? he asked....."i love you" was all my lips could muster and he kissed my back.

Paul let himself up and i felt his now soft cock plop out of my hole and i wish he could stay inside as im still rushing and feel empty as the cool air enters my hole......im still on my knees as i am aware of Paul pulling his trousers up,zips up and unlocks the door to get out....."stay right there" Brandon says as he opens the door in front of car and steps outside before closing the door shut....at this point Paul is outside the rear door holding it open and adjusting his clothes to straighten himself up......... i hear them both mutter something then let out a laugh between them but i didnt care as i knew they and i were happy........Paul jumps into the driver seat closing the door behind him and almost instantaneously Brandon gets into the back with me but his trousers are down at his knees and he is sitting there proudly displaying his huge hard cock then the door closes......enjoy the ride Paul says as he turns the key to start the ignition and the car slowly pulls off to drive up the lane with my ass still in the air.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 29