Ace Era

cheatingjock

As soon as I saw that post I was checking him out.  It made me an instant fan that he was not ashamed of his fetishes and what turns him on and he is hot too.  His bareback debut with Lucas Entertainment comes out 12/23/16 here's the preview http://www.lucasentertainment.com/scenes/play/dylan-james-comes-ace-eras-chimney-christmas/#dylan-james

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/12/2016 at 0:59 AM, torath69 said:

I would love to know if he is looking to be POZ. If so, I would love to take his POZ cum up my hole.

He is poz he tweeted that he was not too long ago.

2 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

Hope he'll be featured in more gangbangs this year. Gotta love a handsome  cumdump and he definitely has a dirty mind

I saw the RFC gangbang - God that lad craves dick. Just the way we like them, not pretending to be anything other than a bttm cum dump - another lad to look up to

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cali@2012 said:

I saw the RFC gangbang - God that lad craves dick. Just the way we like them, not pretending to be anything other than a bttm cum dump - another lad to look up to

He definitely does crave dicks! You could tell he could easily take more than these 7 or 8 dudes. I hope they make a scene where he can be shown at his best level

On 12/12/2016 at 0:59 AM, torath69 said:

I would love to know if he is looking to be POZ. If so, I would love to take his POZ cum up my hole.

He is poz he tweeted that he was not too long ago.  Here's the tweet 

• Upvote 1