Tips for pierced cocks?

ChaserBtm84

So I don't know how I never came across one at some point but I've never been with a guy who's dick is pierced. But, I will be this weekend though and he has a PA. I plan on giving head and bottoming with him.

I'm curios as far as oral goes is there any real difference giving head to someone who's pierced than with someone who's not? Should I pay special attention to the area of the piercing with my tongue? As in is it more sensitive than in that area?

Also I'm curious about why people pierce their dicks anyway. Does it make sex feel better for the one pierced? As a bottom will it feel better and add something extra while being fucked?

I just don't get it. Anyway, thanks for reading and I appreciate any responses, tips or tricks...if there are any. 

• Upvote 1

How thick is the ring he wears, do you know?

I almost always need to take it out for a guy to give me  BJ, especially to deepthroat. I tend to keep it out at first and after fucking for a while I put it back in when the hole is nice and relaxed. I've had various reports but mosyt guys say they can't feel it once it's in. For me it's like having an extension on my cock and I can sink it a little bit deeper.

In my opinion it doesn't make sex feel better, but adds a different element. They are mainly decorative.

PS... I love them so much and believe every man should have one. My only regret was not getting it sooner.

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 2.14.39 am.png

• Upvote 2

Thanks first the post. The balls on the ring are about the size in that photo...maybe smaller. There wasn't really any talk of taking it out. He just asked if I'm cool with it and I don't mind but did let him know I've never had a pierced cock.

Can't find a lot of helpful info online but in general it seems like most agree it sucks to give head with a PA in because out bangs against your teeth and whatnot...like you mentioned a lil harder to deep throat. 

And I love sucking cock. I could do it all day and I want to go to town before we Fuck but I was concerned my skills and talented tongue might not live up to their reputation if I have this hung of metal in my way.

• i had a pa for while and loved, especially once i had stretched it up a few sizes and could feel its weight. but too many kept asking me to take it out for them. once met a guy in a sauna who had one and we hooked them both together which was hot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've been with a few guys with PAs and most take it out for oral sex. It gets a bit awkward with your teeth and yes, the site near the piercing is extra sensitive. Every guy who had one said they got it as it helps to break condoms so they can stealth guys. The first guy with a PA to fuck me genuinely wanted to play safe but the condom would break every time, finally I told him just to fuck me bare. As a bottom a PA gives a LOT more pleasure and it gives them more pleasure too. It definitely calls attention to your dick so if you want one you better be extroverted and ready for guys to stare and hit on you. Bud of mine with a PA says he's constantly getting hit on by guys at the gym, wanting to play with it, suck it, stroke it, get fucked by it. 

Its generally a better idea to remove the PA for oral.  Most partners just don't appreciate the jostling of the metal against their teeth.  I generally wear a CBB, so it is quick and easy to unscrew one of the balls and slip out the ring.

As for sex, I've had a few people that were apprehensive at first; but after playing for a bit, I've never had a bottom complain.  In fact, most talk about feeling the ring by saying that they felt 'full'.  Bottoms describe feeling the ring during sex and they considered the sensation to be quite pleasurable.

For me, I decided upon a PA because I simply like the look.  My PA is simply an adornment.  The first six months or so after being pierced, the sex was incredible.  Best orgasms ever.  The feeling eventually tapered down.  Don't get me wrong, its still great to orgasm, but it is not the earth shattering orgasms that I had experienced following the initial piercing. 

Best of luck to you.  Based upon the feedback that I receive, you won't be disappointed.

• Upvote 1