BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

I know some travel lodges you can go through the doors to corridors without a key and you can just put somthing inbetween the door so it doesn’t fully lock. I will be down London staying in a premier inn (work makes us use them) and I don’t know if they are stricter. 

In the ideal world of tops could just walk in and come to my room I can leave the door open and wait ass up in my jock, if not I guess I would have to go down and let them in, sadly it’s not as hot as lying facedown waiting for some anon cock.

other option is if any tops locally want to take me to some bathhouses that would be awesome, grab a few drinks and go explore the local bathhouses and get slutty.

• 1 month later...

Looking to book a hotel for a sleazy overnight session. What are the best hotels for easy access for Grindr (etc) visitors all night and rooms where there are douche attachment friendly showers. So many hotels I've looked into either have fixed shower heads or it seems pot luck that some are attachment friendly and some are fixed.

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2018 at 7:55 PM, FillMyArse said:

Looking to book a hotel for a sleazy overnight session. What are the best hotels for easy access for Grindr (etc) visitors all night and rooms where there are douche attachment friendly showers. So many hotels I've looked into either have fixed shower heads or it seems pot luck that some are attachment friendly and some are fixed.

Ibis Euston (and regular ibis in general) all use the same bathroom module with a shower err douche house :)

not the case for ibis budget if I recall

can someone confirm ibis Euston is no more? ?

• 1 month later...

Shame about the ibis. Going to organise a gangbang for my bf on bank holiday weekend - so thinking probably Vauxhall Travelodge reading this. It'll be his first, he wants to get gangbanged before his 30th. Any other suggestions for good places to stay?

On 7/27/2018 at 1:12 PM, 2ladsldn said:

Shame about the ibis. Going to organise a gangbang for my bf on bank holiday weekend - so thinking probably Vauxhall Travelodge reading this. It'll be his first, he wants to get gangbanged before his 30th. Any other suggestions for good places to stay?

I think you need a key to get onto the floor there, although i did fuck a guy recently who had taped the lock back, so we could all just walk into the hallway. I think Holiday Inn Express Vauxhall has no restriction.

this post has been going a while now and obviously hotels change over time.. I am looking to book a hotel soon for a night of anon breeding .. there's a lot of info in this thread so hopefully this post will make it a bit easier for myself and others...

I've just gone through the whole post and the hotels which are mentioned are below - can anyone provide any updated information on the hotels listed below or confirm for definite that they have been able to successfully/recently use any of the  hotels for anon breeding sessions ie. no key card restrictions etc? would be much appreciated as hoping to book ASAP...

Holiday Inn Kings Cross

Vauxhall Travellodge (use selotape to latch the doors, reception is in basement)

Pullman Hotel Euston Road

Thistle Euston

Riverbank Park Plaza

Strand Place Westend

Astor Court Hotel

Holiday Inn Express Vauxhall

all info greatly received - as soon as I am booked I'll be posting details on here/BBRT so i can also gratefully receive all loads ?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cumholes said:

this post has been going a while now and obviously hotels change over time.. I am looking to book a hotel soon for a night of anon breeding .. there's a lot of info in this thread so hopefully this post will make it a bit easier for myself and others...

I've just gone through the whole post and the hotels which are mentioned are below - can anyone provide any updated information on the hotels listed below or confirm for definite that they have been able to successfully/recently use any of the  hotels for anon breeding sessions ie. no key card restrictions etc? would be much appreciated as hoping to book ASAP...

Holiday Inn Kings Cross

Vauxhall Travellodge (use selotape to latch the doors, reception is in basement)

Pullman Hotel Euston Road

Thistle Euston

Riverbank Park Plaza

Strand Place Westend

Astor Court Hotel

Holiday Inn Express Vauxhall

all info greatly received - as soon as I am booked I'll be posting details on here/BBRT so i can also gratefully receive all loads ?

infact I think I am looking at booking Travelodge Vauxhall.. I see by previous comments that a key card is needed but guys selotape the door - reception is in the basement... if reception is in the basement how do guys get through the main front door or into the stairs/lifts and to the right floor without a keycard? 

• 2 weeks later...

St Giles Hotel near Tottenham Court Rd is good - used it a couple times myself now, no keycards for access/lifts. Just don't book the most basic room (the "Classic") Very small and fixed shower heads in the shower. Go for "City" (typically £20 more than the Classic) or "Executive" for bigger rooms & douche attachment friendly showers (bath in Exec Suites).

• Upvote 1

On 8/4/2018 at 11:43 PM, cumholes said:

infact I think I am looking at booking Travelodge Vauxhall.. I see by previous comments that a key card is needed but guys selotape the door - reception is in the basement... if reception is in the basement how do guys get through the main front door or into the stairs/lifts and to the right floor without a keycard? 

Vauxhall Travelodge - I fucked a guy who had taped the door to his floor open. You just walk into the hotel and go straight ahead. You can go to the lift and up without a key card. You need a card to get to the guest rooms, once out of the lift.

Riverbank Park Plaza is a flash hotel and you can go straight to the rooms, no worries. You can also go straight to the rooms at the Holiday Inn Vauxhall and Strand Palace in the West End. I think Pullman Euston/KX is the same, but not 100% sure. Don't know about the others. The tourist hotels around Russell Square are good for going straight to the room. I fucked a guy not long ago in one (The County).     

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 1:53 PM, cuntspunker said:

Vauxhall Travelodge - I fucked a guy who had taped the door to his floor open. You just walk into the hotel and go straight ahead. You can go to the lift and up without a key card. You need a card to get to the guest rooms, once out of the lift.

Riverbank Park Plaza is a flash hotel and you can go straight to the rooms, no worries. You can also go straight to the rooms at the Holiday Inn Vauxhall and Strand Palace in the West End. I think Pullman Euston/KX is the same, but not 100% sure. Don't know about the others. The tourist hotels around Russell Square are good for going straight to the room. I fucked a guy not long ago in one (The County).     

Cheers man... 

Vauxhall Travelodge is booked for this Friday so I can be a complete whore and get my hole flooded with random spunk.. I will be hooded and taking as many loads as possible.. 

I'm cumholes87 on BBRT and there is so far 103 people attending on the event.. please click and join.

Feel free to cum and add your seed to my smooth boy hole, all loads gratefully received.

Thanks

Cumholes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...