BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

Went to load a guy the other week in Royal National or President or something (a few in same group). Concierge stopped me going up. Key thing is telling guys where lift is as soon as they walk in, so they don't look like random strangers off the street.

Strand Palace is really central, but I've had a few door ajar fucks at the Holiday Inn Express Vauxhall. Not quite as central, but still easy.     

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Planning on booking a Hotel room for 2 nights (over this coming early weekend). Want to explore the anon, gang and 'fuck, cum and go' scenes. I haven't really properly experienced these scenarios before. Now I want to!

Need a hotel that is very generic, doesn't need a card operated lift, the lifts are located away from the reception (for that discreet 'come and go' man-traffic) and the showers must have  proper hand-held hose attachments (cleanliness is important 😉 . )

So far, from reading this informative thread, I gather the Strand Palace, T.L in Vauxhall and  the Park Plaza are good, 'tried and tested' hotels. But are there any hotels, more toward the EastEnd/Shoreditch areas?
Would appreciate any advice. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Guest TwistedPerv1

Go with the Hotel president just off Russell Square. The Vauxhall’s ones aren’t anywhere near central enough - hotel president is cheap, easy to come and go discreetly and isn’t a million miles from soho etc. I’ve done this loads and that’s been by far the best 

At the Strand Palace now. Confirming that the lifts do NOT require a card. Have room on the 1st floor; so, could even walk-up the stairs. The showers are the hand-held hose type, perfect for 'cleanliness'.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rawpigslut

The IBIS Earls Court doesn't require a key card for access. Looks as if shower heads are 'useable'.  I'm booked in there for Friday night (7 June) for loading...any members got experience of the hotel?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got any tips for anywhere near Blackfriars? Or other good locations in Vauxhall or Pimlico area? Will be down in London for a few nights soon and keen to have an open door policy for any top who wants to ruin my hole and humiliate my sissy body. Similarly if any tops are interested get in touch

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest smoothbubblebutt

I'm gonna be at the central london travelodge (postcode EC1Y 1AG)on fri 18th oct 2019 looking to take all raw loads. Will probs go to the vault also during the day to get as many raw dicks and seed as is on offer then will be heading back to my hotel for guys to add their loads into my hole. Thanks for the selotape idea....I'll be making sure I do that on my floor so that all you London tops can come use me as you wish ;)

I was staying at the Pullman hotel on Euston Road last week and no need for keycards to use elevators.  Hooked up with a few guys while there. BUT after 11pm(ish) they lock the front door and either u need to show a keycard to get in or they call up to your room to ask who the guest is!!!

So daytime fucks are easy, avoid nighttime fucks

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can definitely recommend StGiles at tottenham court! no key cards for lift. big enough and lots of people going in and out. 

have both attended pump m dump sessions there and held one. good for Friday evenings when some guys went our drinking with friends and want to unload quicky before going home.

astor court is good as well but they close the doors at 1pm. so best daytime or early evening 

Guest ukcumpig

I've got some parties planned for Sunday 27 October and Monday 28 October, so not long now, in The President Hotel, Russell Square.  Does anyone know what time they close the doors?

I stayed in the travelodge at London city road....was fantastic! Didnt need a key card to access the lift or each floor guys could easily walk up to my room...door was on the latch me on all fours and they bred and dumped their anon loads in me [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png

Edited by smootholetouse
Spelling