BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, depravedslut said:

@claracdul, how was St-Giles Hotel night?

was good thanks, not the best anon cum n go session i've done but in current climate roaring success. had four visitors - 1 prearranged & 3 off the apps. One guy flaked on me  - he was due around midnight so not sure if he couldn't get access or got cold feet.

i've booked again for wed 13th jan

• 1 month later...

I used to use the Britannia hotel in Canary Wharf. Cheap, no key cards needed for lifts and easy to just walk and go straight to a room. Pre-covid would be busy with business types during the week, weekends would be pretty quiet. Had a session back in Sep 2020 with 4 guys (pre-arranged), no problems. I doubt there would be much action though with all the offices closed.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 2/16/2021 at 10:21 PM, Breedlad said:

I used to use the Britannia hotel in Canary Wharf. Cheap, no key cards needed for lifts and easy to just walk and go straight to a room. Pre-covid would be busy with business types during the week, weekends would be pretty quiet. Had a session back in Sep 2020 with 4 guys (pre-arranged), no problems. I doubt there would be much action though with all the offices closed.

Can anyone confirm if the Britannia hotel is still easy to access? I want to arrange something soon 

st Giles is fully booked... damn you cumdump lol

• 1 month later...

has anyone started up again as hotel cumdumps? I'm wondering if any of the hotels have used the lockdown to upgrade and install key-card devices to stop breeders getting to rooms undisturbed.

I might try st giles again in 2/3 weeks but if anyone is in the know an update to the thread about the regular hotels used would be appreciated by all i think.

• Upvote 1

On 5/19/2021 at 1:05 PM, claracdul said:

has anyone started up again as hotel cumdumps? I'm wondering if any of the hotels have used the lockdown to upgrade and install key-card devices to stop breeders getting to rooms undisturbed.

I might try st giles again in 2/3 weeks but if anyone is in the know an update to the thread about the regular hotels used would be appreciated by all i think.

I don’t think it’s installing key card devices that’s currently the problem but more Covid precautions. Lots of hotels have additional security at the door connected with track and trace etc. Due to restrictions of people from different households mixing they have been monitoring more carefully who is entering the building and not allowing people in who are not registered as staying there. Hopefully these restrictions are already being relaxed. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 9:25 AM, claracdul said:

was good thanks, not the best anon cum n go session i've done but in current climate roaring success. had four visitors - 1 prearranged & 3 off the apps. One guy flaked on me  - he was due around midnight so not sure if he couldn't get access or got cold feet.

i've booked again for wed 13th jan

Do they have security after midnight or are guys able to get up?

In London next weekend looking to BB fuck , Poz breed and piss with as many guys as possible. Recommendations on hotel appreciated though maybe staying at mates in London bridge. Sleazier the better. No limit in number of men I am happy to fuck, more the merrier, sleazy but friendly, 9 inch cock 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hornynhung said:

In London next weekend looking to BB fuck , Poz breed and piss with as many guys as possible. Recommendations on hotel appreciated though maybe staying at mates in London bridge. Sleazier the better. No limit in number of men I am happy to fuck, more the merrier, sleazy but friendly, 9 inch cock 🙂

If you ever venture up to Edinburgh you most welcome to poz breed me and a few others who will let you do so

• Like 1

On 6/19/2021 at 12:21 PM, beanna said:

If you ever venture up to Edinburgh you most welcome to poz breed me and a few others who will let you do so

Sounds great, love to Poz breed you and your mates when I am in Edinburgh next. :-). X