BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

On 4/1/2024 at 8:51 AM, claracdul said:

They are doing spot checks on guys later on at night to check they are guests or not and will call to your room to check you are expecting.

Is this very recent? I was at St Giles 4 weeks ago and I had someone come to me at around 2am on a midweek night. He had no problems getting in. Perhaps it’s just occasional very random spot checks.

On 4/3/2024 at 7:48 PM, Jasenotts said:

Is this very recent? I was at St Giles 4 weeks ago and I had someone come to me at around 2am on a midweek night. He had no problems getting in. Perhaps it’s just occasional very random spot checks.

End of Jan. I say spot checks as two guys did get through OK. Prob also based on profiling and how confident and assured you look. Sad to say the two that got questioned were black lads.

5 hours ago, Markcumdumpguy said:

Any update on what’s happening with St Giles, any problems with security? Tips?

I was there Sunday and just walked straight into the lifts with no issues at all

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Beetle said:

I’ll be there (St Giles) later today and will tell you if anything has changed 🙋‍♂️

This hotel is pure heaven. My Grindr profile is freaking out of all the guys you have inside the hotel. When I was checking in there was a line of all single guys checking in. All ready to take and give loads. Already took and gave loads. This gay hookup market segment must be pure gold for the hotel itself 😄

• Piggy 1

26 minutes ago, Beetle said:

This hotel is pure heaven. My Grindr profile is freaking out of all the guys you have inside the hotel. When I was checking in there was a line of all single guys checking in. All ready to take and give loads. Already took and gave loads. This gay hookup market segment must be pure gold for the hotel itself 😄

How lovely! Let us know how it is later by night also regarding the checkups.

have fun! 🤩🐽💦

1 hour ago, Markcumdumpguy said:

Yea they are doing random checks, seem to start around 6pm as security were by reception. Phoned room to see if I was expecting someone. Seems random as others had no problem later 

Wow that’s early though!

Did you have problems with getting hookups to your room? Maybe more of an issue for a cumdump session where you are expecting a lot of visitors.

I'd say the main thing is when you walk up the stairs from the street just walk directly to the lift area, which is off to the right once you are on Reception level. 

Recently when I've been in London I've seen some meets advertised at Zedwell and at some of the Z Hotels (which are different). Zedwell is at Piccadilly Circus and the entrance is a bit hard to find at first (just off a footpath across from the cinema). The downside is I don't think the place has windows. Z Hotels are small (so no good for big groups), but a while back (when I was in top mode) I did fuck a couple of guys side by side in the one behind Leicester Square. It was easy to just go straight to their room.

• Like 1