BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

Central Station near Kings Cross does rooms. it is primarily a gay bar - they have themed days where sex occurs in the cellar bar and although there isn't an open door policy for the rooms you can 'invite' men form the cellar bar to your room if you prefer more privacy.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone suggest a nicer hotel (traveling for business) in Piccadilly that does not call for a key.  Preferably a US branded hotel so I don't have to fight with corporate travel agents!   Fine if its a short ways off too. 

Also, I'll be spending a few days of personal time in London. What's the best area/hotel overall.  Again, not looking for low end. 

On 12/03/2017 at 2:00 AM, YngBBTop said:

Can anyone suggest a nicer hotel (traveling for business) in Piccadilly that does not call for a key.  Preferably a US branded hotel so I don't have to fight with corporate travel agents!   Fine if its a short ways off too. 

Also, I'll be spending a few days of personal time in London. What's the best area/hotel overall.  Again, not looking for low end. 

I have used the Marylebone and the Dorchester. No key cards needed when I last went. Both walkable from piccadilly.

I work close to piccadilly so if into Cd's let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all.  I will be visiting Windsor on middle March, and  I am interested in having a top/s breeding me. It must be 100% discreet and confidential, as I am married. What I am thinking of is for a top/s to host in a hotel room but in the dark for a darkroom anonymous BJ, fuck, cum and go.  Alternatively, I may be able to host in my hotel room ( naked and  assup in bed for for someone to play me (rimming, fingering,  fucking, and cumming inside me)

If you know/have a place to play, just let me know.

tp4u52@gmail.com

ass1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I second the Strand Palace.  I stayed there on my last trip.  No key card and its a huge hotel so anyone can come and go without raising eyebrows.  Also in a central location nea a tube stop.

I'm thinking about trying the Vauxhall Travelodge next time.  Probably can get a lot of guys heading to or from the nearby clubs.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Expat2323 said:

I second the Strand Palace.  I stayed there on my last trip.  No key card and its a huge hotel so anyone can come and go without raising eyebrows.  Also in a central location nea a tube stop.

I'm thinking about trying the Vauxhall Travelodge next time.  Probably can get a lot of guys heading to or from the nearby clubs.

Not sure if you need a key in Vauxhall Travelodge. I do see guys at times on BBRT who are staying there, but I've never been in.