BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

8 hours ago, sleazebot said:

Be discreet if you use St Giles.  Some guy  visiting from aboard looking for OnlyFans content etc tried to host a Cumdump meet for over 100 guys the other week.  Was told they were queuing in corridor.  He brought some very unwelcome attention on what we enjoy there by not being discreet and was asked to stop/leave.  

I think it might be one to avoid for a while if you’re looking for “busy” meets.  I’ve moved my next one to a different hotel after what happened.   

I know who this is about, I saw it on Twitter haha. Absolutely crazy how he thought no one would notice, his BBRTS ad had around 120 guys confirmed plus he was advertising on twitter as well

such a crazy story, but given how often this hotel is used by cumdumps do you not think the hotel may have noticed before this ?

Anyway, I don’t think it’s deterred people I’ve seen lots of ads for St Giles on BBRTS since.

but I agree with you it wouldn’t hurt to switch it up hotel wise, I’m not sure how I would react if I got caught doing it by the hotel staff Lol 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sleazebot said:

Be discreet if you use St Giles.  Some guy  visiting from aboard looking for OnlyFans content etc tried to host a Cumdump meet for over 100 guys the other week.  Was told they were queuing in corridor.  He brought some very unwelcome attention on what we enjoy there by not being discreet and was asked to stop/leave.  

I think it might be one to avoid for a while if you’re looking for “busy” meets.  I’ve moved my next one to a different hotel after what happened.   

It's so incredibly handy because of the location. It would be a real shame if they start patrolling the corridors to clamp down on cumdump meets as a result. Here's hoping they treat it as a one-off and turn a blind eye to anything else being done on a smaller scale. To be fair the guy was fucking hot. I've never come across queues there, but it doesn't surprise me!! 🙂

Edited by VersGuyAnon

30 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

It's so incredibly handy because of the location. It would be a real shame if they start patrolling the corridors to clamp down on cumdump meets as a result. Here's hoping they treat it as a one-off and turn a blind eye to anything else being done on a smaller scale. To be fair the guy was fucking hot. I've never come across queues there, but it doesn't surprise me!! 🙂

Yup fingers crossed.  I think they quite happy to turn a blind eye as long as it’s not causing hassle or concern to other guests.  Which is the case with 99.9% of cumdump meets. 

Hot or not, trying to get content for your onlyfans page on that sort of scale is never gonna end in anything but disaster at any hotel, even at Cumdump central! 😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sleazebot said:

Yup fingers crossed.  I think they quite happy to turn a blind eye as long as it’s not causing hassle or concern to other guests.  Which is the case with 99.9% of cumdump meets. 

Hot or not, trying to get content for your onlyfans page on that sort of scale is never gonna end in anything but disaster at any hotel, even at Cumdump central! 😜

Agreed. It'd be better hiring an Airbnb or a venue for it.  

• 2 weeks later...

I'm planning a CumDump session in 3 weeks time at St giles, 23rd November. I assume it's still ok currently? My last one earlier this year was succesful.

Let me know if you want to cum along and help fill me too

6 hours ago, Ldnexhibist said:

I'm planning a CumDump session in 3 weeks time at St giles, 23rd November. I assume it's still ok currently? My last one earlier this year was succesful.

Let me know if you want to cum along and help fill me too

Just keep it subtle.  A visitor without much common sense the other week had over 120 guys lined up on a BBRTS party and didnt control arrival times.   Result drew a lot of unwanted attention from management to these type of meets at St Giles as he ended up with guys queuing in the corridors.  He got kicked out.  Keep it sensible.  Control numbers and arrival Times etc and don’t post hotel name on public places like Twitter and it should be fine. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2022 at 10:29 AM, insatiablebot said:

I’ve been thinking about St Giles for my upcoming hoecation to London as well. Although wondering if any of the London cumdump/breeder regulars have tried out this website called BestCumDumpHotels.Com 

Although it’s database at the moment is primarily of American cities, it does have an England section which mentions around 6 cumdump hotel options in London. The ones that seemed quite good to me on their list are :

St. Giles 

Hotel Z Piccadilly 

Hilton Paddington (Really hoping this is a good one cos then I can use my Hilton points to save some money 💵. 🤓

I've used Hilton Paddington a few times and I like it a lot! It's just pricey.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, sleazebot said:

No.  And I wouldn’t recommend St Giles right now for these sort of meets unless you planning low numbers or can be very well organised / discreet! 

Ah okay cool. Know any hotel or place where that thing can happen. Discrete Pakistani guy here looking for hnh fun with others 

On 12/12/2022 at 4:29 PM, Ozzy said:

Ah okay cool. Know any hotel or place where that thing can happen. Discrete Pakistani guy here looking for hnh fun with others 

Generally you can't smoke in any hotel in the UK

On 12/14/2022 at 1:55 PM, NicX24 said:

Generally you can't smoke in any hotel in the UK

You are right and wrong, it is not illegal for hotels to still have designated smoking rooms, but sadly there are very few left. There are several I’ve used in the past that post pandemic have gone completely non smoking.