BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

On 12/15/2022 at 9:25 PM, BBSMKR said:

You are right and wrong, it is not illegal for hotels to still have designated smoking rooms, but sadly there are very few left. There are several I’ve used in the past that post pandemic have gone completely non smoking.

So is the best thing to put a sock on the smoke alarm? 

I’ve booked a stay in St Giles for February. I’d be keen to hear how it went from guys who’ve done it there recently.

Any voyeurs on here like to whore the cumdump out? Take control of Grindr, invite guys over, work the door. I’m tied/cuffed to the bed (I have gear), I get no say in who breeds me, and I keep going till you say I’m done 😈 

7AF9065C-741D-4511-95E5-1BA0A7F8405D.jpeg

First time doing this. I've booked myself for a night at St Giles in january.

I'll be looking for tops to use my ass as a cum dump and then go, so hit me up if you want to dump your load in me. 

CYMERA_20221210_232554_compress771.jpg

Edited by subbttmxo

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 10:18 PM, subBottomKink said:

I’ve booked a stay in St Giles for February. I’d be keen to hear how it went from guys who’ve done it there recently.

Any voyeurs on here like to whore the cumdump out? Take control of Grindr, invite guys over, work the door. I’m tied/cuffed to the bed (I have gear), I get no say in who breeds me, and I keep going till you say I’m done 😈 

7AF9065C-741D-4511-95E5-1BA0A7F8405D.jpeg

Oh yes! And in between visitors i can keep your hole open and lubed with cum too? 😈

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm staying at Travelodge Vauxhall April 3-6th I've heard good things but is it true you need a keycard to access elevator/get past reception? I keep hearing mixed responses. Any other bottoms who have stayed here could give some insight that be great 

f9d791ef-fc27-4673-bace-4c8517b10cfc.jpg

3 hours ago, anonfemsubby said:

I'm staying at Travelodge Vauxhall April 3-6th I've heard good things but is it true you need a keycard to access elevator/get past reception? I keep hearing mixed responses. Any other bottoms who have stayed here could give some insight that be great 

f9d791ef-fc27-4673-bace-4c8517b10cfc.jpg

Reception is downstairs (i.e. below street level). You don't need a key to get up to any floor, but you do need a key to gain access to the rooms on each floor. Once you're out of the lift, there's a door that you need to go through for all of the rooms. 

I've been there before when a guy has had a spare key and left it in a particular place, for guys to use it then put it back. Because the door to each floor is used by many guests, it's not feasible to put it on the latch. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some great recommendations on  jere but wondered if anyone has recommendations for London hotels that are a bit further out eg zone 3/4.

Granted you are always going to get more footfall central london but circumstances/logisitcs sometimes mean i cannot get into central and whilst I do host unwilling to do so for multiple guys.

Ideally north London along North circular but could be good resource for all.

Anyone thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...