BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

I do this a lot, all over the country, and I always go for a Holiday Inn Express.  Forget Travelodge and Premier Inns, they almost all have security doors that require key access. Holiday Inn Expresses tend to be free access until around midnight. 

Be wary of sellotaping door locks back, if you are caught you will told to leave. 

Cheap motorway service station hotels are as equally hot for getting ample fucks, especially if near a lorry park.  Always a few married guys needing to unload. 

If in doubt phone the hotel and ask, just say you have had things stolen from a hotel room before and want to know about the security. 

And ALWAYS get a room with a safe and lock your wallet, car keys, mobile etc away.

Have as much fun as I do chaps. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WessexVers
On 10/29/2019 at 9:15 AM, Pumpndump said:

I do this a lot, all over the country, and I always go for a Holiday Inn Express.

Good to know!  staying in a holiday inn express outside of London in a couple of weeks and was hoping to arrange a few guys cumming round.

Edited by WessexVers
Smiley didnt work

On 10/29/2019 at 9:15 AM, Pumpndump said:

I do this a lot, all over the country, and I always go for a Holiday Inn Express.  Forget Travelodge and Premier Inns, they almost all have security doors that require key access. Holiday Inn Expresses tend to be free access until around midnight. 

Be wary of sellotaping door locks back, if you are caught you will told to leave. 

Cheap motorway service station hotels are as equally hot for getting ample fucks, especially if near a lorry park.  Always a few married guys needing to unload. 

If in doubt phone the hotel and ask, just say you have had things stolen from a hotel room before and want to know about the security. 

And ALWAYS get a room with a safe and lock your wallet, car keys, mobile etc away.

Have as much fun as I do chaps. 🙂

Great advice - Thinking of booking a trip early next year so will check out nearest Holiday Inn Express'  

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in London Jan 23rd, from what I've read the President Hotel is the one to go for, no security and 24hr access, is this still true? I see from their website they have had some refurbishments done, maybe they also improved security?

Will be taking loads at the hotel and heading for naked night at the Vault for more, then after that...….more loads, lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BBskeex18 said:

Holiday Inn express in Vauxhall (Lambeth) was perfect. Right next to a few gay saunas and close to the centre without breaking the bank 😉

Stayed here last month and quite impressed. Nice hotel for the price. No keycard needed for lifts or to access each floor level so easy access to rooms. Easy to just walk in and up to room until about midnight when keycard is needed for main door.

Has potential, but I had no luck here using Grindr. Will stay here and try again some time. However, 2 good nights being fucked over a tree at Clapham Common in the early hours. 24 hour bus to Clapham Common from just outside the hotel door.

has anyone any experiences of other good Holiday Inn Express Hotels in the UK.

17 hours ago, Littlebill77 said:

Did the holiday inn express have a shower hose (Aka something I can put my douche nozzle on)??

i recall the last one I visited had a fixed shower head....

Completely detachable shower head and fairly long shower hose at Holiday Inn Express Nine Elms Vauxhall.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thinking of heading over to London for a long weekend at the end of March. Am overdue to visit the city and have fond memories of some hot times both in my hotel and in Hampstead Heath, which I love. Will be using hotel points with Holiday Inn and torn between the Holiday Inn Express Vauxhall and the Holiday Inn Oxford Circus. Something tells me the Oxford Circus location may be more centrally located and easier to get to, particularly for the before, during and after work crowd. Plus, it's close to The Vault which I LOVE LOVE LOVE.  Love to hear your feedback!https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/monthly_08_2016/post-38600-0-73870500-1471198270_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest toxicaidsfaggott

Hoping to host a party in early August at the Holiday Inn Express Vauxhall. Does anyone know if it's still easy access to the rooms?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...