BEST HOTELS IN LONDON FOR CUMDUMP/FUCK AND GO/ANONYMOUS/GANG BANGS

lovehotcum

St giles is best place I've found. If you publish room number on bbrt you get some prank calls though - it's happened twice to me that the hotel have phoned asking if everything is ok. Some amusing joke from a loser on bbrt i think

On 3/27/2022 at 9:43 AM, Cumdumpsoho said:

St giles is best place I've found. If you publish room number on bbrt you get some prank calls though - it's happened twice to me that the hotel have phoned asking if everything is ok. Some amusing joke from a loser on bbrt i think

The same thing happened to me.  I suspect I know exactly who it is as I had to ask someone to leave who then proceeded to loiter in the corridor for about 2 hours!

15 loads in total thou which I was pleased with.  Would have been more if that guy hadn't been putting people off ! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 11:27 AM, Bhx7alt said:

The same thing happened to me.  I suspect I know exactly who it is as I had to ask someone to leave who then proceeded to loiter in the corridor for about 2 hours!

15 loads in total thou which I was pleased with.  Would have been more if that guy hadn't been putting people off ! 

Mind PM ing me to let me know who you think it might be. I've got another session planned and i don't really want interruptions! And I've k idea who it is.

Sorry I'm new on here so it won't let me send messages!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 5:36 PM, VersGuyAnon said:

Apart from St G, what other hotels in Central London are good for anon sessions? I've stayed in Vauxhall Travelodge and I know that can be good for raw fucks, but guys need a key to get from lift area to rooms. Any tips around that? 

Someone suggested to me putting the spare key somewhere hidden in the area between the lifts and the door on your floor.  Then u just message saying where the key can be found. Ask that they put it back 

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 10:10 PM, Bhx7alt said:

Someone suggested to me putting the spare key somewhere hidden in the area between the lifts and the door on your floor.  Then u just message saying where the key can be found. Ask that they put it back 

I met a top in a hotel room who left his key by a phone box. But you had to call him to find exactly where.
A sort of reverse hotel cum dump where the top had guys round one at a time. I was glad to take his load home.

On 3/31/2022 at 8:19 AM, Cumdumpsoho said:

It's easy, just use the do not disturb sign between the door frame and the lock. It falls out when someone comes in.

Duckt Tape would work here better.

Going to be ass up hosting and taking loads at St. Giles on 2nd September all day / night - anon cumdump challenge.  

Agree with previous comments, it seems to be perfect Go-To hotel for cumdumps right now.  Maybe along with regular rooms, superior rooms they should list a "Slut Suite" option! 🙂

• Piggy 1