No the ex was hooking up/dating/ fucking/co-inhabiting with a dude who was a part-time ATLANTA hooker. But I have a friend here (former best friend) who was proudly on-line for years in Memphis as a call-boy. But if I recall correctly, some of the good-ole-boy snob fags were giving him attitude (at the clubs) and shunning him socially the way high-haired church women would shun a harlot in their midst... lol you know, they take after their mothers and fathers, the wanna-be 'a-listers' (which looked like a motley bunch of piss-ants that fits in a excursion short-bus going to the worst gay bar in Silverlake CA on a Tuesday in the 1980s, lol)

And yes, Memphis is too small for that kind of activity: it really requires a city that DRAWS a vibrant, non-native community. Here most are native, occasional transplants who got stuck, like me, and guys who grew up 'in the country surrounding it' like MS, TN, and Arkansas. Lots of hot guys from Arkansas!