Where to buy douche before gangbang?

available-hole

Guest Dickmagnet

This is normally done at home in your shower, When you remove the shower head & insert the nozzle in your ass with running water until your ass is really spotless & clean & no more shit is coming out, Then you know your ass is really clean. I takes normally about 20 - 45 minutes of this procedure to be really cleaned out but for everyone it is different. I hope this answers your question.

^^what he said. If youre not deep cleaning w/o a hose a couple of hours before a gangbang, shit will literally happen. You might carry a Fleet with you for a spot clean up right before, but this is just to clean out residuals. Deep clean before hand.

For a great deep clean...especially if you're on a budget or don't have a reusable anal bulb (which personally I think every bottom should own a reusable anal douche. You don't even need to get it from the sex stores or online. They're available anywhere that has a laxative section and both Walgreens and Cvs even have an inexpensive generic brand)

Anyway-my cheap trick of the trade for a good deep clean on a budget. 

1. The day before easy light and if possible why not just enjoy a one day liquid fast!

2. The night before right before going to bed down a full bottle of magnesium citrate($1 at drug store) Come morning time you'll be getting rid of everything in your system.

3. Internal salt water cleanse. Bc a simple lax won't clean everything in your track I don't a salt water bath that also helps flush the laxative effects away. Do this in the morning. 6-8oz warm water mixed with 1-3tsp sea salt (it has to be un-iodinized. If it's regular salt your body will absorb it but it you but sea salt without iodine it will not absorb in the body) drink this and then a few glasses of water and you'll flush everything else out of your system.

4. I like to have a good protein shake with 2tbsp of Chia seeds every morning regardless of my play. You don't have to go this but it's a good idea to get some quick, easy and light nutrition in your body before your fuckfest. Plus, Chia seeds, besides being super healthy, are a btms best friend to good digestion.

5. At this point your inside intestinal tract and digestive system it's extremely cleaned out and you shouldn't worry. But...just in case...about 2hours before playtime you can use a fleet enema ($1) to douche with. However you wanna pour out the saline water as its just another laxative and use the bottle to fill with plain warm water. Squirt up and ready until water runs clear.

6. Before I hop in the shower I like to pop a few Imodium(anti-diarrhea otc med) just because with all the cleansing internally with the laxatives this is going to stop the feeling or urge to shit if you still have it(sometimes it lingers when using laxatives) plus it'll help to bulk up any stuff left over you've eaten that day. 

7. In the shower just wash your ass thoroughly and and put a soapy finger up there to clean yourself.

8. 1hour before playtime I'll sometimes take a couple more Imodium depending on how my insides feel but you wanna do a quick spot check with the douche again. Even when the water runs clear the first time you douche over time shit can settle in there. So fill it up with warm water, quirt and go. Really give a look at the water. If it's still clear you're good to go! However I always recommend sticking a dildo up there because water can get trapped and this will help it set free and trust me, that water that gets stuck up there can be nastier than actual shit! 

9. Once that water is released I'll usually put in a plug that I like to lube up with preparation-h. You don't have to but with all the liquid shooting and douching I get self conscious personally about possible hemorrhoids or strain so this guarantees a nice looking asshole for your top(s). 

10. After plugging which I'll wear till they arrive or if going to their place I'll remove it in their bathroom or if they don't care and are into it I'll do it in front of them, I like to take a few gas-x tablets. With all the cleansing of your system and shoving things up your ass You're going to build up some air and I find it polite to not be ripping ass in the face of my top! Plus if your going for a gangbang chances are they're gonna be rough and in and out and slamming your hole which that alone can create an abundance of air in your stomach/intestines. This is why we get stomach ache and pains sometimes during rough sex. It's because of trapped air. So the gas-x for me helps because any air I caused myself during cleaning will be taken care of and you won't need to worry later on.

This is what I tend to do if I know I'm having an all day fuckfest. It's quick, painless, cheap And easy! But if I'm just having a hookup, one night stand or plan on a 2 or 3 hr fuck session most of the time I don't bother with most of this shit because truth be told if you take care of yourself and eat right, get some exercise and drink lots of water on a daily basis you don't need to worry about this level of cleaning. I'm 32 and I've never had a mess or shit dick situation once and the cleaning protocol I outlined I've only done maybe 3 times.

Normally just a quick douche, shower and go is more than fine and there's been soooo many times I've bottom without any prep at all and I'm still clean as a whistle. Then again I take a daily fiber supp and as I said the Chia seeds in my daily protein shake help. 

But, in the end it's up to you the level you want to go to in order to prepare. I have found though that as bottoms we tend to over prepare when it's not needed. Not judging cuz I do it too and I'd rather be safe than sorry in the clean factor!

Hope this helped.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...

How the fuck have I never considered imodium before now? I’m happy with my clean out technique, but I’ve a fast metabolism, and during long sessions, especially multi day sessions, I’ll usually need to repeat the process. Imodium. Of course! Now I feel thick for not thinking of that!

• Haha 1